Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country?  (Read 4256 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

It have not only good impact but also bad impact also. If it happens, the illiterate people will suffer more. People can't use it without internet connection. On the other hand the good impact is it is secure and fast transaction. Besides it, unemployment rate will be decreasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucdev88

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

I have agree with idea from my friend is there have been implications that Bitcoins can be used to secretly launder money outside the country. Central banks across the world have been wary of Bitcoins as an uncontrollable and unpredictable form of currency. Cryptocurrencies are leading to loopholes in the current bank’s data about the money transactions leading to inability to track economic activities. Crypto and Cyberspace has emerged as a power in itself thus bringing a check on the activities of the so powerful governments.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

Why people believe that bitcoin is anonymous. This is not so. All bitcoin transactions are easily traceable. To detect human not difficult to find all of his transactions, and at least one operation on the exchange of bitcoin for Fiat. Until it will be possible not to use Fiat, we are all on the mind of the government. Talk about what bitcoin helps money laundering is only the government's attempt to create a negative image of cryptocurrency.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

In a first moment I think bitcoin can change the economy of a country like USD did. There are a lot of countries which have changed their national fiat currency to USD money because of its solidity like Bahamas, Equador, Jamaica, New Zealand... So there's a country using massive quantities of bitcoin that is Philippines and I wouldnt be surprised if I saw them officialy become Bitcoin as an oficial currency of their country and that would be a milestone for the financial market of cryptocurrencies. There are families there selling their whole patrimony for bitcoin and their Central Banks have already said lots of positive and good thing about bitcoin and even have published regulations for its use earlier this year. The deputy director of Phillippines has said "It’s like any other monetary instrument [and even] an investment instrument. There are risks but essentially, it can be managed. If you want something that is fast, near real-time and convenient then there’s the benefit of using virtual currencies like bitcoin." So you can imagine what is the impact of BTC in economy of a country.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different people views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people  around these forum.

For my own opinion that the currency of bitcoin at reflected in the economy of each country so that as we can see the convertion of bitcoin from your country money was changing every minutes or what we called fluctuations it because of the economy at numbers of investor if we dont have investor the currency was decreasing so it means bitcoin currency was depending tje economy of our country.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different people views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people  around these forum.
The advent of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general has made so many people who invested in it earlier before now, and that has given them a purchasing power to take care of their financial responsiblities. Since the purchasing power lead to high demand for different products within the economy which will invirably lead to high supply of the product demanded and increase in the gross domestic products in the economy.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

there is no assurance to what could it really be the bad impact about bitcoin in the economy, but it quiet obvious to what will be tye biggest positive impact on bitcoin to economy, the only thing that matters is that there is not much guranteed if it will really happen or what, just depend on the situation i might say.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

I have agree with idea from my friend is there have been implications that Bitcoins can be used to secretly launder money outside the country. Central banks across the world have been wary of Bitcoins as an uncontrollable and unpredictable form of currency. Cryptocurrencies are leading to loopholes in the current bank’s data about the money transactions leading to inability to track economic activities. Crypto and Cyberspace has emerged as a power in itself thus bringing a check on the activities of the so powerful governments.

Yes you are right, bitcoin can be used to secretly launder money and I trully believe is already used to that. But if we think, fiat money is used to the same thing and we are ok with that, that is why I say that there is a great hypocrisy of the people who defend the fiat money and ridicule the bitcoin for trying to say that bitcoin is going to be used to do evil and this and that when it is our own money fiat which has already been used for centuries to do the same damn thing. People can cashout their fiat money in every corner in the streets and nobody will ever know for what it will be used (to buy drugs, buy guns, terrorism, etc.). This argument lacks the truth and can not be used in a ridiculous attempt to minimize the use of bitcoin.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

I agree that due to Bitcoin unemployment would go down, people would start earning money many people think that the economic condition of the citizens would get better correct agree, but when people will only use Bitcoin and not their national currency wouldn't that affect the economy of the nation, the government would not collect the same amount of taxes as before in short the economy of the country could go down. That is what I think..

The fact that people don't have jobs has not much to do with BTC being in the economy or not. Just think about it for a moment. What are the reasons people can't find jobs? Usually the main reason is that economy is shit. If there are no companies willing to hire welders, if you add BTC to the mix new companies in need of those welders won't suddenly start to pop up. For them to appear there have to be contracts from governments/companies that are willing to buy their products and there have to be investors willing to put their money into the projects.

Well I think first of all it can reduce unemployment ratio of any country and secondly it can play every big role in any economy of country because bitcoin price is high and people are going to take advantage of it bitcoin actually work in poor or in third world country very well because bitcoin price is very high in these countries and it can give a very good profit to them.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

there is no assurance to what could it really be the bad impact about bitcoin in the economy, but it quiet obvious to what will be tye biggest positive impact on bitcoin to economy, the only thing that matters is that there is not much guranteed if it will really happen or what, just depend on the situation i might say.
I disagree with you. Bitcoin weakens any economy. For example the fact that bitcoin deflates the economy, the money can not be useful. All businesses evolve at the expense of loans. Where banks take the Fiat if you hold bitcoins is much more profitable than to keep a Deposit in a Bank? To take out a loan in bitcoins is the ruin for any business.
BTCHakan

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:41:50 PM

If money laundering is concerned, it can affect the bad direction. When used in other commercial areas, it will surely be worth it.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I agree that due to Bitcoin unemployment would go down, people would start earning money many people think that the economic condition of the citizens would get better correct agree, but when people will only use Bitcoin and not their national currency wouldn't that affect the economy of the nation, the government would not collect the same amount of taxes as before in short the economy of the country could go down. That is what I think..

The fact that people don't have jobs has not much to do with BTC being in the economy or not. Just think about it for a moment. What are the reasons people can't find jobs? Usually the main reason is that economy is shit. If there are no companies willing to hire welders, if you add BTC to the mix new companies in need of those welders won't suddenly start to pop up. For them to appear there have to be contracts from governments/companies that are willing to buy their products and there have to be investors willing to put their money into the projects.

Well I think first of all it can reduce unemployment ratio of any country and secondly it can play every big role in any economy of country because bitcoin price is high and people are going to take advantage of it bitcoin actually work in poor or in third world country very well because bitcoin price is very high in these countries and it can give a very good profit to them.
Yes if a country will accept it then there will be a lot of role of bitcoin in the economy because bitcoin is the most beneficial coin of this time and we can easily see the difference of economy of the countries who accepted it and those who didn’t and yes it will be a key factor for the country to become economic stable and moving toward development and bitcoin has raised the economy of many countries in past.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

The only possible impact of BTC in an economy of a country is just giving extra money to tax to since they tax people who will declare that they are self employed and most of the time those who go full time with bitcoin declares that they are self employed. Bitcoin might also open a way for those jobless ones that have access to computer to have a source of income in the internet. Besides it, i dont think bitcoin can ever help greatly on improving an economy.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:10:33 PM

The generall impact would be quite well in my opinion. The bigger problem would be with crimes and mainly law. Because of BTC decentralization and anonymity it would be very hard to punish any bad guy with the financial fee. The same situation with divorce. In all that sad situations you have your money but very well hidden, so the goverment won't find them. So we would have a lot of small problems which would be not easy to solve.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:15:01 PM

The impact would be great for the economy of a country. Reasons are it could provide the need of someone who is jobless its needs and in some cases its want too, students who are in danger of dealing with loan sharks decreases and they could have money needed for their study without thinking of they should repay it afterwards, parents who are a house person that their job is to keep the house while their partner is working could earn money while doing so and in some cases they could have earn more than their partner who has a job. this factors affects economy by decreasing the number of individuals, family and a community who is poor.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:10:10 AM

I think impact of BTC in the economy of country is unemployment go down. Many people work in here and little people work in office. They choose work in here because he can spent time with family in their home during activity and I think work in crypto give more than profit than people work in office Smiley
Its possible impact especially to those none employment they can use bitcoin as they work like here in forum i know many people here have no work. Now many unemployment that get a huge income here.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

in my opinion, the impact of bitcoin for a country.
probably the first if for people who follow the development of bitcoin will have a positive impact such as having more profit than bitcoin. but if for the government it may be slightly detrimental in terms of taxes. because to my knowledge, the exchange of bitcoin does not use government taxes.
There are two things when you are talking about impact of bitcoin on economy of a country. First, there is happiness and prosperity coming out of the individuals when they work on bitcoin and earn so much enough that they become useful persons of society, contributing to it.

Secondly, they don’t pay taxes when they do transactions of bitcoins, so in that way yes there is no better impact. But it is, in the first case.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:47:27 AM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and bad impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different people views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people  around these forum.

It is all my observation and opinion. So please do respect it.

Good to economy:
 + individual financial independence
 + less unemployed better for the country
 + faster transaction means more transactions a day, money flow
 + monopoly will be lessen

Bad to economy:
 - no taxation/ on some country
 - banking investors will not invest bigger capital
 - central banks will have doubts on our financial capability as they don’t support bitcoin

For now this all I know that might have impacted at present time and it is not the ONLY factors but many more.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

I think bitcoin have few impacts in the economy such as new currency (though not yet accepted but already useful), financial stability and employment. Among these, i think the the factor with the most impact is increase in employment. Based on observation, most people who tend to just stay and play in the internet had been able to work in bitcoin. Even those who just tend to stay at home, had been able to work thru bitcoin.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

We cannot expect much impact may be possible by bitcoin in the economy of a country. Bitcoin user and bitcoin usage is very less percentage in the world so it is not possible to make any impact in the country economy at anystage.

But in near future if Bitcoin increased its stake then there will be some reflection and reaction happen that we can expect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: