Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the possible impact of BTC in the economy of a country?  (Read 4255 times)
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Bitcoin are also known for giving chances a normal people to get and make there own money.And because of that, in a country where there was a high rates of unemployments, bitcoin helps them to decrease it.And as the rate of unemployment decreases, it is good for the economy of a country.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and baf impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
for me,it is good because of the taxes that they implement,that how hifh the value of it the higher tax that they get so the effect is good for the economy of one country.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Can't believe nobody has said this yet, but it would drastically increase globalization. If countries decided to all adopt bitcoin as their official currency, then people would be able to send money to another country, instantly, with very little fees.

Bitcoin has a big impact especially to its individual user. Those who are into bitcoin experience the positive impact of bitcoin. They experience financial freedom from bitcoin. They can earn without limits.
In the economy of government that bitcoin is legalized, the positive impact of bitcoin is it helps reduce poverty by providing a great source of income for those who are jobless.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

Regards,
for me,it is good because of the taxes that they implement,that how hifh the value of it the higher tax that they get so the effect is good for the economy of one country.
Yeah bitcoins have direct relation with the enhancement of economic status of a country. The reason is they compel the government to impart taxes on the users of bitcoins. Along with giving multiple profits to users, bitcoins are alesimplement tax values to them so that the income can be equalized within a country. Thus, they play an important role for taking up the economical wealth of country.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:03 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 08:43:40 AM by marcuslong

From what I've read, BTC can proffer great impact for a country's economy, and it’ll be able to benefit every citizen. Yes, the impact is always on a positive note if it were a legalized and used currency.
It's true my friend!BTC has a lot of possible impact in economy  ,The main problem of people which is money and people who are unemployed. BTC can help people in the community by earning money without limits and for those people who are jobless or less income so it will provided by bitcoin. Money is the most important in our daily lives in order to survive and have a good lifestyle.We should appraised what bitcoin can do for the low stage of people to become a better status of life to make a wealthier elite.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Regards,

I think it will do great for our economy but a disaster to our banks and payments. BTC will kill all those banks that we used, but it can make easy transaction to neighbor  countries so import and export will be made easily.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

I would like to start in bad impact. It can be easily stolen without notice because it is through digital. There are a lot of phishing sites that wants to stole btc or alts without notice the difference.
Good impact. Btc helps more people and change life frog rags to riches. The amazing things that cannot be change in bitcoin good impact not only that, it have also a good impact to business growth.
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

i believe that bitcoin can make economy of a country grow because a lot of bussiness are entering the blockchain just like those ICOs, after they raised funds of course they will become just like a normal company and if a lot of ICO become successful it will open a lot of job opportunity to everyone and it is all thanks to the bitcoin.
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:53:31 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:48:09 AM by FreshMoff

Depends which country - very different answers for USA, China and N Korea!
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:52 AM

Already a number of threads regarding btcs has been posted, and the most common answer is it will uplift the economy of a nation
Bitcoin in economy is so much effective due to their benefits ,it will considered as a number one source of income in a country because regsrding of the capabilities they have. This will be more interested if bitcoin accepts in the government and consider as a single currency in all over the world .It will improves our economy and changes the status in each individuals.
1battermainsheet3

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

I think a bitcoin is the main currency for the backbone digitalization of world. Now everyone can understand its intensity
kimdomingo

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Bitcoin is another way of having an extra income. Unemployed citizens may have bitcoin and i believe it will be a big help to them especially when they have trust and patience. Bitcoin will help unemployed citizens to still have income even though they do not have a job. Also, bitcoin will help employed citizens to have more income which i think has a great impact to the economy of a country. The rate of poor will somehpw decrease.
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

It would uplift the economy of a country. people would have not to pay taxes and would get earnings not according to caste but work they
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

The possible impact bitcoin in the economy of our country maybe it has a good effect. Because if many people are earning bitcoin many people also are will be buy goods in our country which means the demand of our country will increase and it will increase our economy for a little bit.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

If it's about the individual economy, BTC is very helpful and has a good impact on one's economy. I'm not sure if BTC has a good and baf impact for a country's economy. maybe if the BTC user is taxed, it will affect the economy of a country, but how to track it? whereas BTC is an anonymous transaction. If BTC has a good impact on the economy of a country, why do they preclude BTC?
Do you agree with me?  Smiley

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

bitcoin is used more for earning money on it than for regular exchange. In order to build an economy on crypto-currencies, it is necessary to change a lot in order to not lose their merits, they become more like traditional money.

InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

Bitcoin, in its current form, can not become a substitute for traditional money and is not suitable for the role of the main currency for the world economy. Even if regulators surrender and accept bitcoin, deflation, and other factors, will hamper the development of the crypto-currency economy.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

Just wanted to know people ideas on what is the good and bad impact of BTC  in the economy of a country. I am glad to hear different views regarding this matters and get some ideas from the tenured people in this forum. Your opinions/views are highly appreciated.

Regards,
If the country has legalized Bitcoin definitely in the country Bitcoin will be taxed. And the impact is taxed would be very good for a country's economy. Bitcoin will be of great help to make the country more prosperous. In addition to a more prosperous country economy will be more prosperous society.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

If it has been legalized then it will probably have a good impact on the economy of a country, that is, there will be investors who invest to a country. If it is still illegal, perhaps the government of a country has a concern that it will adversely affect the economy of a country. what if buble breaks occur?
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Regards,

with the new currency will surely have an impact on the economy of a country, let alone the bitcoin currency is internally renegotiated as a means of digital payments, must transactions of the online world more rapidly and the economy of a country will advance
In this case it decreases the economy of a country due to the decrease in taxes. It is providing facilities to people and people save their money in form of bitcoins rather than keeping their money in banks, which also cause tax to pay and bank charges may apply. Bitcoin decreases the tax amount by one side but by other side it is facilitating people and helping them to get rid of banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: