Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIA under 60 satoshis  (Read 2331 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

already below 60 Satoshi. Just darkness. Given that I know people who bought at 700-750 sat SIA in the belief that soon will be 3000.

So much fail by 90%. Here you need to have nerves of steel that just don't drain all the now.

It's hard to say how much the project will esperen. It employs 2-3 people in my team. \

I hope all of them will be good and after November they will be the mark of a thousand sat

High risk high payoff
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

All of alts are in the red. I think SIA will Touch the  bottom arrod 30 SAT. It just my opinion. See on the next moon
 Price will rise

bossbit

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:22:29 AM

I think the price is gonna increase when the obelisks come out, I think all new coins mined are going to be mined by people who will be looking to sell for higher then at least cent.  Therefore lowering supply on the market.

The fallacy in this observation is that I am projecting myself onto other people, as I am a purchaser of 2 obelisks and I will surely be holding my mined coins if they retain the current price.  But I have no idea how other people will act, this market surprises me as it is.

But that's my 2 cents, or 2 sc Tongue
7xminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:02:10 AM

This huge drop between months are not good for Sia, because when this coin starts to rise a lot of people will dump. So is going to be a battle to keep this coin up again. I think it will take time to recover.
margrettco62

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:56:55 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:12:29 AM by margrettco62

I am definitely "crying" right now because when I bought SIA, it was just above 105. I thought to myself at the time, hey if it even goes back to 150, I make a nice 45% profit almost. Now, I'm more than 45% in loss. I have no idea when these alts will ever recover. I think a lot of us people are completely regretting giving up our Bitcoins for alts. Sure, we did not lose much fiat value because BTC is just upping, but we lose profits, and we will lose Bitcoin Gold.

you are still luckier than me i bought SIA when the price of SIA was 500 now it's 60, i loss 90% my money which i invested to SIA. I dont really understand why was the price SIA down? i think they have a good project, a good team but price is still down Sad.
As you said a lot of us people are completely regretting giving up our Bitcoins for alts but i think investors who have a lot of money they will invest to bitcoin, investors who only some bitcoin will invest to Altcoins that can quickly bring them big profit
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

Sia will be back soon, just wait its not long from now,,
and the price will increase
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

Bitcoin storm is here, alts are dying and we have nice opportunities like for SIA. Price at 60 satoshis, market cap at 100M, team expanding, nice roadmap ( https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap )

What price are you going to get in ?

Do you think it can go under 40 satoshis ?
Actually altcoins with respect to Btc are down too much because the current Bitcoin is too high $ 6000.
But if the altcoins value in USD does not decrease too much. Currently buy Sc in BTC is a good choice, the price is too low.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

Bitcoin storm is here, alts are dying and we have nice opportunities like for SIA. Price at 60 satoshis, market cap at 100M, team expanding, nice roadmap ( https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap )

What price are you going to get in ?

1 satoshi

sia is just another shitty coin
it has no potential.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

i bought at 180 sat and it's my biggest fault in crypto. I dont know why i didn't decide to sell it with minimum loss. Just the opposite, i bought more at less price ~100, i believed that it recover soon, and i can recover my loss... But this shit isn't going to stop dump, so i gave up and sell all at 68
And i'm not sure it will recover soon, i've decided to watching the price for buying when it touch the bottom.
Or just find more profitable coin and forget about sia..
Depending on the value you have invested, you may be better to sell now and try recover some of the loss elsewhere. I would think you would remake the losses quicker finding a coin which is likely to surge soon. You may be waiting another year for Siacoin, which may or may not be an issue for you depending on what you expect return wise.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:37:04 AM

As long as this coin under ico price it is worth buying. But only for who want to hold it for long term. 2-3 years atleast..sia coin is good coin in my opinion for who ever buying on top if you still believe in it just hold it. In the long run all crypto with solid drvelopment will be up..
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

Seems cheap. But if you take a look at the price of BTC - and to buy SC you have to buy BTC first - it is not that cheap like you might think now. The last time, when SC was around 60 sat, was in April this year. At this time the value of BTC was 1.500$. Now you have to pay for one BTC 6.000$. Means 60 sats today have the same value like 240 sats in April. Already a good price for this coin. But converted in fiat the price for SC is - for example - absolute stable since middle of september.
Wink
youre wrong:?i havenot buy BTC for SIA: i can buy via fiat+eth ... eth is cheap at now

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

I don't think sia will rise; this is a long-term price decline as far as I can see. Perhaps if it falls really low it might become the target for a pump, but I can't see any reasons why this coin would rise on its own merits.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

It was 844 satoshi just a few months ago. And now it is only 60 satoshi. It is another example how risky cryptocoins are. Because there were so many people that advised to buy siacoin when it was over 600 700 satoshis.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

It was quite an adjustment in price from the 700 satoshi per SIA we've seen at the peak of the pump compared to 60 satoshis now. Siacoin i don't think has changed a bit, it's still a promising project to me with a good team of devs.

Honestly, it's deserving to get a better placement in terms of market cap than a lot of other coins, but apparently not.

I'd say by the end of the year, expect price to at least get to 100 sats.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:47:34 AM

Wuii. That is a very cheap price, I can redmind all the people that bought it at 300 sat with some nice reasons. But maybe it was the wrong time to buy. Now it cold be a nice coin to make some profits while the next bull cycle!
i_am_you

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:16:18 AM by i_am_you

I don't think sia is good investment at all. There are more storage coming out of thin air. Storage on chain is problematic in name of legality too. I won't buy sia I won't suggest it to anybody.

Same here. I know a guy who tried SIA out, he gave some storage space of his harddisks to SIA. After a while he felt this to be restricting. Who wouldn't feel that way.

And, sorry to be so direct, but have you had a closer look at SIA's chart? A big peak in june - but since that the chart's trend is southwards. I would not recommend SIA.

Edit: Maybe the expected rise in the coming week will give an opportunity to get out at better conditions.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

I know many stories of money lost with SIA... i would stay aways from it no matter how low it is.
I remeber to read an interview where they said they try intentionally to keep the pricce low agains specualators.. I wonder if they realise how is that stopping others to rent their HD/mine in exchange of a coin that just goes down and down in time.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

I already bought some SIA at 70 satoshis and I'm pretty happy with my investment, I don't see there being much more of a fall and even if there is I expect a recovery to at least 100 satoshis.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

When it was under 70 satoshi last time (in a moment of Bitcoin Cash) I made x2.5 profit short-term. So I plan to repeat this  Wink
Rzqt (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Well one guy tried Sia and found it quite useful. The article here: https://steemit.com/siacoin/@heymattsokol/investigating-the-top-50-cryptocurrencies-part-4-50-siacoin

Agreed with the chart but their roadmap looks great, they hired new guys. The hype will come back for sure.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: