Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $ 1.000.000 [BOUNTY]-HELLENIUM (HLN) - The Amazon equivalent for services  (Read 1234 times)
@Hellenium_core (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:34:18 AM

Dear all,

we proudly announce today the beginning of our Hellenium pre-ICO campaign.

The Hellenium Project is a revolutionary idea. One that is based on socioeconomics according to which it is a community that generate the rules of the game within the society, not business "objectives". It is the future, the beginning of a fair society where businesses share persuasive power with the consumer, where human needs take priority and replace marketing induced consumer behaviours.  Please read our whitepaper to find out more.

With your help we will be able to reduce consumer and commuter prices for service provision by as much as 50% starting from anything related to mobility which absorbs 25% of anyone's income. That alone can lift 10% of any developed country's population above the poverty level.
When was the last time that your motor insurance premiums, your pension contribution, your mass transport ticket, your parking fees etc. where reduced? We bet never in your living memory. We intend to change that. That will be a salary increase by default.

Hellenium (HLN) will be not just a token it is a principle and our vision of the future. We need you to make it a reality.
Hellenium (HLN) tokens will represent EQUITY in our business, they will entitle its holders to DIVIDENDS and it will allow USAGE & RETENTION BASED MINING!
Tokens acquired through the bounty campaign will not need to depend only on price appreciation but will enjoy all of the above rights and benefits.
And there is more: Our bounty campaign makes provision in addition to the free tokens for Employment Points (we think for the first time ever).
That means that if you have the right skill set and you love what we do, you will have priority compared to anyone else with equal skills, to join our Business.

When was the last time someone was offering you FREE SHARES of his business AND A WELL PAID JOB?

Visit our campaign site www.hellenium.com and please honour us by reading our Whitepaper before you open the Bounty document. It will help you make sense of what we are asking in it.

Please forward all questions you may have at our Telegram board at https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEOWZMy3tYG8pfO_Fw or in this forum.

Thank you all in advance

The Hellenium team -- Today is a good day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

I want some free shares

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
bangdex

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:14:30 AM

Free share.... Wink
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:55 AM

I would like to join Hellenium Smiley I will apply for moderation and blogs.

khunglongrua

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

so difficult to get reward  Huh Huh Huh Huh
kono900

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

I think the same
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

I also want free share, but it seems difficult
this is pretty good, hopefully not disappoint in the future
hopefully run well and good luck with this
aiderwar

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

This project looks really nice and worth to invest, hope it will be successful later.
good luck
lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:47:17 PM

How to get the free shares?

kriegder3koenig10

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:52:01 PM

Sorry 😐 but I don’t understand how to get free shares maybe someone can help

@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

How to get the free shares?

All,

we insisted in the introduction that you read our whitepaper.
It is stated clearly within it, how you can get your free shares.
But allow us to reiterate.
The tokens that you buy or earn through the Bounty program will entitle you to the equivalent amount of shares in the business and all other benefits including dividends as well as usage & retention based mining (that translates into additional free tokens but not shares in this case)
If that amount you hold is >=180 ETH then you automatically gain voting rights as well.
The share titles will be incorporated in each smart contract and will be distributed the same time as the tokens.

We hope that now the process is clear.

The Hellenium Team
@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

This project looks really nice and worth to invest, hope it will be successful later.
good luck

Dear all,

thank you for your kind words and your good wishes.
We would like to repeat the last statement for those that did not have yet the time to read our 44 pages whitepaper. BTW our WP was market 100/100 points from ICObench!

"The people behind this project are all established professionals some of us with over 35 years of experience, all respected in their relative fields. All are part of SoNiceSoNice UK (SN2) a FINTECH and INSURTECH businesses based in the UK established in February of 2013 and will join the management team of the Hellenium Project from day one. SN2 is a pioneer in several fields especially in the B2B arena and the inventors of 2DVVI, the Liquid Payments and the biDirectional Prepaid Cards. Individually most us, are serial entrepreneurs having built no less than 10 successful businesses in the past while we have worked in 21 countries managing organisations in excess of 1200 strong and budgets in excess of € 1 billion.
Our combined expertise expands from beyond the realms of IT, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and Payments into fields like Organisational and Service Design, Economics, Banking, Insurance, Sales, Project mgt. to name just a few. None of us has no less than 2 degrees in our respective fields of expertise and we all hold a Masters degree.
We have been there and done that several times over. We even lectured in these disciplines in the past. We know how to build and run successful businesses...."

The future of our stakeholders is in good hands.

Thank you all

The Hellenium Team
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

I didn't find the link how enroll for bounty program I would like to earn as much as I can while supporting this project. Please give the details about this promo campaign.
@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

I didn't find the link how enroll for bounty program I would like to earn as much as I can while supporting this project. Please give the details about this promo campaign.

@AlloM

go to our ICO site www.hellenium.com -- Click on Registration and choose the second tag. You can register as an investor or a Bounty "collector".

Welcome to the team

THT
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:40:33 AM

Is this in any way related or affiliated to a well known Helium project that is being headed by coins101?

In cases like this, I begin to doubt the difference between original and counterfeit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:51:24 AM

Is this in any way related or affiliated to a well known Helium project that is being headed by coins101?

In cases like this, I begin to doubt the difference between original and counterfeit.

Bengems,

thank you for bringing the subject to the surface. It gives us the opportunity to openly declare that WE NO RELATIONSHIP TO THE HELIUM PROJECT.
The Hellenium (with double ll) project is a project of SoNiceSoNice UK a FINTECH and INSURTECH based in the UK established in 2013 and it operates in partnership with PayPal under FCA jurisdiction and controls the https://memeplex.es Ripple based payments processing platform.

This gives us the opportunity as well to say that we are members of the Transparency Project for ICOs an initiative of Santiment.

Furthermore, our project HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCOPE OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED. This is maybe an opportunity for you to read our whitepaper and understand that there is no other project like ours.

The above mentioned is a game engine ours is a marketplace. NO RELATIONSHIP AT ALL.

Thank you once more for the opportunity

The Hellenium Team
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:06:02 AM

I have read the whitepapper,
This is a big projects with a long term investments.
Good jobs.
@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

I have read the whitepapper,
This is a big projects with a long term investments.
Good jobs.

Dear bigbrotherbit

It is a big project indeed and an investment with potential substantial social and personal benefits.
We know how to run a big project though (check our team) so you can depend on us to deliver as promised.

Thank you for your kind words

The Hellenium Team
@Hellenium_core (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

I want some free shares

Anyone else?
Come on, guys. What was the last time that someone was offering you employment and free shares of his business?
Register and go for it.
We are building the Amazon for services a $ 43 trillion dream.
Anyone brave enough to take this challenge on?
Show us what you are made of.

The Hellenium Team
tanshihui

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team,
I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,
 earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: