Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Partners: Pass A Test & Earn $5,000 Golden ICO Credits  (Read 169 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:39:30 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:48:00 AM by Bit_Happy

:: No matter where you start you could end up running a project or company.
````````````````

Virtual Partners Pass A Test & Earn $5,000 Golden ICO Credits

Major Update: We have some real-world long time friends (Real People) who are being given "orientation" to prepare to come into this crazy forum.
This test can literally change your future.
The experience is not designed to be easy, the winners are chosen, both long and short-term by our team, and sometimes investors choose you for their team, please see the link. If you do not understand we can help you. Please answer, for now in that thread, regarding the "crazy ideas".

OP for Virtual Partners is down below.

~~~~~~~~~
Simple Entry Form
~~~~~~~~~~

1) PM's (from your 2 partners) = On or OFF
2) (Optional) Do you want to guess what happens in the next "major" update

3) >>  In this thread to sign up post  >>>    '  __Enter the username of the person posted above you__ will you be my virtual partner for at least two weeks?  '
The test is here >>>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297945.msg23399405#msg23399405

4) When you participate in the test thread please use the code  #vPartner at the end of your quality posts. You can join the discussion and help our students.

```````````````
`````````
Original Title
Virtual Partners: 101 People for something Never Done Before in this community.
``````````

You Can Earn Your Wings and Fly!

OK It is your turn to decide, since you already know our amazing business plan is "No matter where you start you could end up running a project or company."
< snip >

// People who joined vWhales (Virtual Whales) are already invited (you guys are fun), let's see who is "new" and notices this one first.
If you are already watching Virtual Whales any/all of you can start here after post 25, but please not before.

We need ideas  // We have those
A small # of people  //  Check, but we are "chasing them away" at first >> Have you ever seen anyone do that before, especially around here?
And a goal of making $10,000 ICO Credits (if possible per person, but this starts as a fun experiment) before Dec 17th this year. // Everyone OK with that one?

Community Escrow Experiments (Come on In and try to steal our money!)
>>>If you get trusted with small amounts of your partners money, the amount you could possibly "steal" is much smaller than what you gain by being honest. Even the dirtiest sock puppets will have a strong motive to NOT "party on the beach", until they earn it honestly.

During our earliest experiments the largest amount of community funds one person can quickly run away with will be < snip >

>> Anyone want to guess what happens in the next update?
Hint: Someone spotted my unique talents and we are starting to talk by PM. We can work together (vPartners) and perhaps quickly be in a stronger position, to keep investors waiting while we dramatically gain in value.  // Oops, the the potential investor who contacted me first...Don't worry there will be plenty of Fun and abundance left after we help the community.
#sharing_is_fun

```````````````````
Join Today And Score Two Virtual Partners (vPartners)
```````````````````
Simple Rules = Need to be "easy to find" (here at BCT forum) at least 3 times per week for a really simple task, vote in private community polls, etc
Please claim, quietly, not in public you can be trusted with small amounts of your Virtual Partners money.
You do not have to accept PM's from partners, but might make more money later if you do.

~~~~~~~~~
Simple Entry Form
~~~~~~~~~~

1) PM's (from your partners) = On or OFF
2) (Optional) Do you want to guess what happens in the next "major" update
3a) Please post (for example #1)  '  Bit_Happy will you be my virtual partner for at least two weeks?  '
3b) >>> Post (Actual example)  '  __Enter the username of the person posted above you__ will you be my virtual partner for at least two weeks?  '

````````
Most of you are (probably) done with the form, thank you.
`````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of simple version
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````
``````````
Micro Bounties, still worth it(?)
``````````
Reward = $2 ICO Credits / 4 people
1) 4 People Post  ' How can we profit from our amazing asset the Tofu Machine? '
2) Update your post asap / before leaving now, please with a link to a jr Member named ' tofumachine '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earn $2,000 Golden ICO Credits /  5 people   == 4 left as of last edit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 people / Please pay attention to detail
Minimal participation required (EZ)

// Crazy filter OFF, please do not run away

Golden ICO Credits help some of us set new, better standards for crowdfunding.
Not a fast rush to payday.
LIVE right now! = If you want a fast rush to payday you can purchase an exclusive license for our community to help you get there, which gives us funding to have FUN. This offer will not exist in the future.

Earn $400 Golden ICO Credits today!
You will be the first people in the History of Humanity to own $400 Golden ICO Credits, here is all you need to do.

5 ..4 people left
Earn $400 Golden ICO Credits

Post / All of it unless you want to do edits in your own words =  " Reserve (please do not take my spot) ' I will pay tofumachine $4 today ', since trust is a valuable asset in the future!  "

Now please PM him (Title: Payment from the vPartners Community) and "figure out" how he wants to be paid.
Why? He will have "some broken English", but is really eager to help and shows extra effort repeatedly.  // Not sure what time he will be online, but he is around pretty often.
::golden_asset
`````````````````````

````````````````````````
````````````````````````

You get to help create the future.
<>(_) Begin unsigned message:   Cheesy  001  ,<Funny Snip > Optional (Please, Do not be afraid)  If you want to study up/Google smart contracts, >> Also >>>> find at least 3 recently [ANN/ or preSeedICO's] who you think might be good targets for a "creative business partnership" ie. ad swaps, shared seeds, credit swaps == A few companies you would "trust" if they showed up and started throwing around promises of paying out money... also  Paypal "mafia" who were they and what did they do after Paypal?  ... Google cannot help you with these next 2: ...How do you cut out "the Real-world Whales" and let the community get a much better deal?... What does "Turtles Eating Whales mean?" ...oops, it's OK...please do not be afraid. < /Funny Snip >

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:52:46 AM

answer to a PM

Hi. your post was really good, thanks.

Details please?
I am a really unique and often valuable "idea guy".
One thing we need is a modest amount of funding to be able to make one like in your sig.
https://tokensale.snov.io is a really nice, modern website, but everyone else does the SAME thing. In a few years that type of website will look old and LOL + the 10,000 or more crapcoins (Oops..not the one company, but 15K junkcoins with different names and no future) will still be junk.

I/We are trying to do things differently, but getting started is hard when there is too much noise here.

Summary: I am confident about being able to do almost anything, and I am not really qualified to run any one company. We need 15 or more "students" who want a great future, since I have a "marketing container" which could combine 34 projects into one HUGE ICO.

plan B: Most people are afraid of new things, do you know how much Funny Sockpuppets can make these days...lol?

Nice to meet you.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

" Reserve (please do not take my spot) ' I will pay tofumachine $4 today ', since trust is a valuable asset in the future!  "

1) PM's (from your partners) = On
2) (Optional) Do you want to guess what happens in the next "major" update = I like to be suprised
3) Bit_Happy will you be my virtual partner for atleast two weeks? (You have the post above me)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: