Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BATA] BTA Proof-of-Work ~ 6x Algorithms - Proof-of-Stake ~ Masternodes  (Read 37808 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Giggles_McGee

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
Merited by FixItDad (1)

cryptopia exchange has no connections
anyone know which exchanges are still supporting this coin?
Thanks

BATA Cryptopia wallets have been down for days showing "No Connections." I sent my BTA to BleuTrader two days ago and it never showed up in my account. I have a transaction ID of: 7fcd6d364a9cad813655e1f6d680687fb580105f9c458853dd69ea7ceb4becb0 but "No results" on either BTA Blockchain Explorer. This issue of dead wallets and missing transfers is popping up in a lot of forums, and BATA is not responding to the issue. A lot of people have lost a lot of money holding/transferring BATA.

Unless Admin gets on this ASAP, they are in for a world of hurt in the CryptoSphere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Cryptopia wallets are DEAD and my transfer to BleuTrade never arrived. Transaction ID: 7fcd6d364a9cad813655e1f6d680687fb580105f9c458853dd69ea7ceb4becb0 shows "No Results" in either Blockchain Explorer. A lot of people are taking the BATA group to task for this situation. You need to address this problem immediately! FYI, Mining-Dutch.nl may have started the Delisting process so...
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:33:33 AM

Cryptopia has been contacted to update nodes. Development is working a fix.

For a list of exchanges please visit:

https://bata.io/exchange-bta

Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

That is nice to hear, but what about all the people who lost their BATA due to your errors/issues. I listed my TXid: 7fcd6d364a9cad813655e1f6d680687fb580105f9c458853dd69ea7ceb4becb0
but you said nothing about this loss. Where did it go? When, if ever, do I get it back? What is the BATA group doing to recover these losses?
Answers would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:04 AM

That is nice to hear, but what about all the people who lost their BATA due to your errors/issues. I listed my TXid: 7fcd6d364a9cad813655e1f6d680687fb580105f9c458853dd69ea7ceb4becb0
but you said nothing about this loss. Where did it go? When, if ever, do I get it back? What is the BATA group doing to recover these losses?
Thank you.

Use the Wallet addys (Topia and Target) on the Explorer.
If it never moved on the correct chain its still in topias wallet.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:53:12 AM by pc888

Thank you.

I will contact Bleutrade, presuming @Giggles_McGee sent / received the transaction from there, the transaction most likely has not been confirmed.

Edit: Bleutrade & Cryptopia have been contacted via support ticket.

Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

Thank you.

Thank you Rumhurius for your reply. I have used both the receive address at Bleutrade (BDiC6ihA5xBf8R7N77wgyZ4kz94tjPq392) and the Tx id from Mining-Dutch.nl (MD), 7fcd6d364a9cad813655e1f6d680687fb580105f9c458853dd69ea7ceb4becb0 on both block Explorers listed on the Bata.io website, neither returns a result. I have contacted admin at MD, they report no problems on their end or with the transaction/send. I do not know what "Topia and Target" in Explore are, or where they are to be found in the Explorer. You are welcome to input the above information into Explorer and see if you get a different result. It is worth noting that this problem is happening to many people over the last few days, according to various BATA forums.
Thank you for your insight. I hope a solution will be found soon. Any instruction on using "Topia and Target" would be appreciated.
Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

Thank you.

I will contact Bleutrade, presuming @Giggles_McGee sent / received the transaction from there, the transaction most likely has not been confirmed.

Thank you for looking into this situation. There are many like me who have had their transfers from Mining-Dutch.nl, and other mining sites, lost with "No Results" in the Explorer. It is worth noting that this transfer from MD to Bleutrade was initiated over almost three days ago. At some point, it should have at least shown up on Bleutrade as a "pending deposits." I understand it is customary to have 200 confirms for activity, but I can't see how that would take three days, unless there is something wrong with the node at bata.io to Bleutrade and Cryptopia. I am certainly no expert, but have seen and read about this happening before with other coins. It's a digital jungle out there!
I hope my, and others transactions can be found/ recovered.
Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Thank you.

Six days later and NO resolution, No follow up by Admin, and no BATA in my account. I have given you all the information you needed to track down this situation and find out what happened. I do not understand why you have not offered any update to all of us who have lost our BATA.
For_Canal_Coins

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

Hello, it looks like your export is failing?! strange that it does not appear in the block explorer! what are the wallets concerned?
Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

Hello, it looks like your export is failing?! strange that it does not appear in the block explorer! what are the wallets concerned?

Hi. Thanks for checking. The send was from Mining-Dutch.nl to the address at Bleutrade. This happened at a time when BATA wallets were offline on Cryptopia so, I decided to just move my BATA to my Bluetrade account. No help from Bata team or Bleutrade to find lost transaction. Mining-Dutch says the transaction was sent to the blockchain, which is why they list the transaction ID. I have no idea what happened and Bata team will not answer questions or help resolve. I will NEVER mine BATA again!
grantycoiner

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Follow ME : @EllenDonley

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:05 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 01:34:06 AM by grantycoiner

AT
Giggles_McGee  you should not send minded coins from Mining-Dutch.nl direct to an Exchange like !  Bleutrade ??

send to your own BATA wallet then do as you like as BATA node is runnig fine BATA  wallet  all working good

THANK YOU .

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

Hi. Thanks for checking. The send was from Mining-Dutch.nl to the address at Bleutrade. This happened at a time when BATA wallets were offline on Cryptopia so, I decided to just move my BATA to my Bluetrade account. No help from Bata team or Bleutrade to find lost transaction. Mining-Dutch says the transaction was sent to the blockchain, which is why they list the transaction ID. I have no idea what happened and Bata team will not answer questions or help resolve. I will NEVER mine BATA again!

The Bata team has helped you, we do not control third parties.

A support ticket was sent to both exchanges.

As per previous post good advice by Granty mine to your wallet, in fact most exchanges will advise you to do that, as micro transactions clutter their wallets.

Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

As per previous post good advice by Granty mine to your wallet, in fact most exchanges will advise you to do that, as micro transactions clutter their wallets.

No, you did not "help" me. You may have submitted support tickets, but you didn't bother to follow up or inform me of the outcome. I've waited patiently for over a week and you only reply when I begin to get flustered. Worst, now you blame the user. If I was the only one this happened to, I'd let it go, but I'm not, and you know it! It should not matter if coins go to a wallet or an exchange. Your system is flawed and hundreds, if not thousands, of people have lost money mining your unsupported and lack-luster coin. If you really cared about your customers, you would find out why so MANY people have lost, and are still losing, their transactions. If you don't believe me, just read the BATA forums ANYWHERE on the internet.

So, instead of pounding my head, I will join the chorus of other people in the forums, bemoaning your "coin," and will work to get it delisted in as many places as possible!

The sad part is, all you had to do is care enough to help the disenfranchised people who wanted to be a part of something great by mining your coin. Instead, you blame the user and take NO responsibility for your failures.
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

No, you did not "help" me. You may have submitted support tickets, but you didn't bother to follow up or inform me of the outcome. I've waited patiently for over a week and you only reply when I begin to get flustered. Worst, now you blame the user. If I was the only one this happened to, I'd let it go, but I'm not, and you know it! It should not matter if coins go to a wallet or an exchange. Your system is flawed and hundreds, if not thousands, of people have lost money mining your unsupported and lack-luster coin. If you really cared about your customers, you would find out why so MANY people have lost, and are still losing, their transactions. If you don't believe me, just read the BATA forums ANYWHERE on the internet.

So, instead of pounding my head, I will join the chorus of other people in the forums, bemoaning your "coin," and will work to get it delisted in as many places as possible!

The sad part is, all you had to do is care enough to help the disenfranchised people who wanted to be a part of something great by mining your coin. Instead, you blame the user and take NO responsibility for your failures.

Giggles go join another forum then. The only way to fix the problem in this instance was to contact the exchange.

dimon891

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

cryptopia, livecoin and yobit deposit not work, dev do whit this something!
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

cryptopia, livecoin and yobit deposit not work, dev do whit this something!

We are aware of that thank you.

An updated wallet will be made available once it is tested.

dimon891

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

how long time you need for start new wallet?
Giggles_McGee

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:13 AM

how long time you need for start new wallet?

@dimon891

Don't expect BATA team to get anything right. Their system/wallets are down more than up on almost EVERY exchange where they are listed. Instead of fixing the problem, they blame the customer. Beware of mining BATA. You may might get stuck with it or never get them transferred. Several exchanges are currently looking into delisting BATA for poor performance and lack of timely support.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

his coin is good, but we do not know the development, I hope the development is also good and , I'm sure this will be a project with good profit Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: