Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 486 times)
Kauaiian (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:26:08 PM

Hello everyone, 

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance
Wallytred

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

Most airdrops are useless, but if You choose right campaign, you can earn some money. Especially, if you'll not hurry with quick profits.
alaeddine1azer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

Most airdrops are useless, but if You choose right campaign, you can earn some money. Especially, if you'll not hurry with quick profits.

It would be great if you can share any tips for choosing the right campaigns Smiley
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:36:43 PM

Hello everyone, 

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

Bitcoin Gold will spring from Bitcoin, but it's not really an airdrop, it's a fork.  To get the "free" Bitcoin Gold, you first have to hold Bitcoin, then you'll also get Bitcoin Gold at 1:1.  For airdrops, you usually don't have to invest, you just post your address and the dev sends it to you.

You should probably visit the Alt Coin, Alt Coin Announcment, and the Alt Coin Token section of this forum, because that is where most of the airdrop coins are talked about.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
std1390

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:40 PM

airdrops are free money usually but some of them are fake
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:51:36 PM

Hello everyone, 

Bitcoin Gold will spring from Bitcoin, but it's not really an airdrop, it's a fork.  To get the "free" Bitcoin Gold, you first have to hold Bitcoin, then you'll also get Bitcoin Gold at 1:1.  For airdrops, you usually don't have to invest, you just post your address and the dev sends it to you.

You should probably visit the Alt Coin, Alt Coin Announcment, and the Alt Coin Token section of this forum, because that is where most of the airdrop coins are talked about.
Seems the right strategy is to partisipate in any campaign cause it's cost nothing for you. Sooner or later you'll meet the great one. Anyway, you'll receive good experience and maybe even become an expert in this field. Smiley
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18587

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

I tend to avoid any airdrops that require you to download their wallet or other software - too high risk of being malware that is trying to scam you.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:41:07 PM

Yes it's going happening on this month 23rd, if you have 1 btc you Will get some amount of bitcoin gold so don't not miss this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
baybeelucas

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

A star trader

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

There are many tokens that are not legit and some do not even have a team involved. However, I guess checking out the website and reading up on the whitepaper (if they have) does help to judge if it is a good one to go for. Anyway, they are free and we have most probably nothing much to lose except a few minutes to sign up. For me, I also don't recommend downloading weird wallets. Have to always be cautious.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

Hello everyone, 

There's been a pretty impressive spike in airdrop activity last couple of weeks. Only drawback is that you have to constantly check the forum as most of them are time/participants limited so you have to be quick to get anything worthwhile out of it. But, you should be VERY carefull with new coins that promise an airdrop. It could happen that the fake dev tries to get you into download malware infected wallet software.
techte7

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:03:00 PM

Yes it's going happening on this month 23rd, if you have 1 btc you Will get some amount of bitcoin gold so don't not miss this.
you need at least 1 bitcoin to get bitcoin gold Huh?
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:08:32 PM

Hello everyone,  

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

Check out this site, this is what I normally use to get information on upcoming airdrops: https://airdropalert.com/
You can of course check the Alternate cryptocurrencies board, and check the Announcements (Altcoins) thread. You can usually find many airdrops there. They go out fast, but maybe you can still get your hands on some of them.

you need at least 1 bitcoin to get bitcoin gold Huh?

Of course not. They will take a snapshot of the network, and will give the bgold on a 1:1 ratio.

GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:15:09 PM

Airdropalert is a good site to use!
Shoxc

Activity: 170
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

It would be great if you can share any tips for choosing the right campaigns Smiley

Just check out the Tokens subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

A new promising airdrop seems to be Yellow Token (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2295403.0). Great community that feels like a family.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

airdropalert.com this site has a lot of info about airdrops and also a lot of airdrops are listed here

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Hello everyone,  

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

Well i don't know how much you have learnt already but to claim the bitcoin gold you will need some bitcoin when the fork takes place. If you have bitcoin i would recommend downloading exodus or electrum wallet and moving it from the exchange to your new wallet. As for other airdrops there are not many that are worth much right but there is a site airdropalert that may help you get them all. Just google it and find your way from there. I would probably join some crypto facebook pages too to help you learn more about the different coins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
btcrost

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Hello everyone, 

Bitcoin gold will be different with common crap coin airdrop because you must try to linked your bitcoin into the wallet or exchange that supported the bitcoin cash and you must remember about the wallet or exchanges are deciding to distribute your bitcoin cash. airdropalert seems to be a correct place for you.

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███
███▄
████████▄▄
░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀███
░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
▀▀▀

░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███
███████████▀
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
.................Crowdsale - Sep 29th..................
BLOG | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | SLACK | WHITEPAPER
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

They tend to give so few coins, I just don't know if I would bother, since more of the tokens will worth zero, as quality ICO's do not run airdrop.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:31:09 AM

They tend to give so few coins, I just don't know if I would bother, since more of the tokens will worth zero, as quality ICO's do not run airdrop.

Sometimes in past quelity ICO's did airdrops.
But now yes most of them is just scams...
But you can try to participate in signature campaign.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:33:42 AM

I would advise you to study Bounty and find good bounty rather than not Airdrops. Boumty paid more

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: