Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 486 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:41:44 AM

Hello everyone,  

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

as far as i know , airdrop means free giveaway of coins or token and its not necesarry required to have any balance in your wallet in order to recieve an airdrop but all you gotta do is just fill up their forms by providing some of your info like email addres and eth wallet ( some are required to install other wallet ) and there a site called airdropalert.com if you want to catch all active and upcoming airdrops.
about bitcoin gold ; you need to transfer your bitcoin to a supported exchange or wallet before the fork in order to recieve it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:43:42 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:06:47 PM by eann014

Most airdrops are useless, but if You choose right campaign, you can earn some money. Especially, if you'll not hurry with quick profits.
Airdrops are useless if it is not have value yet but we can wait for their value so that we can use it after we gain them. We need to be patient for us to get that free airdrop. And as far as I know airdrop is for free so we don't have to worry about. We don't need to invest some of our money/bitcoin for us to join. We just need to wait if we can get free airdrops after filling a form to a company giving free airdrops.
berkat

Activity: 162
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

I think not all airdrop is profitable there is also a scam, if you want to get info about airdrop please join to telegram https://t.me/crypto_airdrops and twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

Hello everyone,  

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

as far as i know , airdrop means free giveaway of coins or token and its not necesarry required to have any balance in your wallet in order to recieve an airdrop but all you gotta do is just fill up their forms by providing some of your info like email addres and eth wallet ( some are required to install other wallet ) and there a site called airdropalert.com if you want to catch all active and upcoming airdrops.
about bitcoin gold ; you need to transfer your bitcoin to a supported exchange or wallet before the fork in order to recieve it.

And you have to wait until the token goes to the market in order to acquire the goods but that is intended for long term investments until they release the token. but i think it is not always that there are freedrops that will be successful. Depends on what kind of airdrop they are giving it is still best to at least have some reading. Or participate in some bountry campaigns, it might not be free and you have to work, but at least it is more legit than just waiting for free drops.
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:56:59 AM

I've been joining most airdrops that is available in a minimum of time but most of them are useless. I thought it was an easy tokens but all of them were useless since no token exchange is available until now so I stop myself wasting time for that. Gonna be serious on campaign because surely y'all receive what you deserve for your effort.
Airdrops are just one of their tactics to become known but can be easily concluded as scam.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

Hello everyone, 

I'm just learning about the Airdrop coins,  I missed out on a lot because I had my coins in an exchange. Can someone direct me in the right direction to get the up coming bitcoin gold and other Airdrop coins.  Thank you in advance

airdrop is a free distribution of coins. my advice you should read a lot in this forum. good for your knowledge and your experience. fill your life with knowledge
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: