Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Enjin coin reach a $100m Market Cap??  (Read 2708 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:06:41 PM

It will need a significant amount of time before that happens, if it happens at all, the coins does not seem to have a wide application like many of the coins with the highest market cap and that is going to severally limit the interest of investors and what you can do with that coin.

I agree which is why I dont investing in Enjin is a good investment. Until we can analysis more information.

Hence its exchange rate right now :

Positivebetting
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

I think Enjin has great potential, the developers look really okay and the gaming world needs such solutions. They are already offering a great service, were you are able to build your own website depending on what type of gamer you are, and that's only the beggining. What I like about them is that they are creating an entire ecosystem around gaming, from games to communities. Which is really clever, considering how important adoption and community engagement is at the crypto world. The graphics team is awesome as well, I love the design of the website and the material they release. They always explain everything very clear with visuals and are a great example for other projects to copy. 100m is definitely underestimating that if you're asking me, I think they can do much better considering that the gaming industry is worth many billions of dollars, just a small fraction of that will easily put them to the 250m cap. And that's just my forecast for the next two to three years.
Tatex

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

The team seems professional. With all the API development for different platforms, they should do well as long as game developers are willing to implement it in their games. I don't see why they wouldn't, unless if Steam comes up with their own coin and system faster Smiley
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:26:57 PM

The issue I hve with most of this virtual market is that, the market potential to me seems like they are overestimated, so many ICO projects doing virtually thesame thing and will be interesting how they differentiate themselves from others
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:54:31 PM

I think Enjin has great potential, the developers look really okay and the gaming world needs such solutions. They are already offering a great service, were you are able to build your own website depending on what type of gamer you are, and that's only the beggining. What I like about them is that they are creating an entire ecosystem around gaming, from games to communities. Which is really clever, considering how important adoption and community engagement is at the crypto world. The graphics team is awesome as well, I love the design of the website and the material they release. They always explain everything very clear with visuals and are a great example for other projects to copy. 100m is definitely underestimating that if you're asking me, I think they can do much better considering that the gaming industry is worth many billions of dollars, just a small fraction of that will easily put them to the 250m cap. And that's just my forecast for the next two to three years.

The whitepaper is just a marketing tool for you to invest. It doesnt have much information in it, and in terms of the community they have. I like the plan to start there and then scale up, many projects are failing because they are starting way to big. However Enjin coin has a lot of issues I outlined in my video

The team seems professional. With all the API development for different platforms, they should do well as long as game developers are willing to implement it in their games. I don't see why they wouldn't, unless if Steam comes up with their own coin and system faster Smiley

Steam, googleplay, applestore etc

Also gamecredits just signed a deal with unity3d so we might have some problems down the road there as well. Enjin coin is certainly starting out like I predicted. Over evaluated

The issue I hve with most of this virtual market is that, the market potential to me seems like they are overestimated, so many ICO projects doing virtually thesame thing and will be interesting how they differentiate themselves from others

I see this problem as well. We need more ICO standards, whitepapers are not good enough anymore. We need market research information +

Edit: we are almost entering my evaluation

Positivebetting
stewart2012

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:03 PM

Yes, Enjin is a beautiful project but not so worthy. It needs to wait a long time for it to be valued.

HItBTC has listed Enjin Coin

https://blog.hitbtc.com/enjin-coin-smart-cryptocurrency-virtual-goods-for-gaming/

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Yes, Enjin is a beautiful project but not so worthy. It needs to wait a long time for it to be valued.

HItBTC has listed Enjin Coin

https://blog.hitbtc.com/enjin-coin-smart-cryptocurrency-virtual-goods-for-gaming/

A few different exchanges have it listed, although I think it is over evaluated. It is getting crushed right now, so we will likely see it continue to drop.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

It is around $.02 right now, not looking to good for enjin but I think it was expected. So hopefully I saved at least 1 person from investing in the pre stage

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

Anyone interested in ENJ still?

Positivebetting
Hamilcar

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:32:28 PM

Everything is possible. I bought a little amount from the ico. Now the price is lower and i'm planning to buy more and hold for at least 1 year.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:53:31 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 01:00:01 AM by oaks05

IMO yes

It just the matter of time
Enjin is an existing gaming community service which offers Hosting, Websites, Servers and ETC

By integrating Enjincoin, a blockchainised crypto into the market of the game server to prevent fraud, lower down cost. Especially in minecrafts servers, they could just trade items with Enjincoin without any doubt

So you think it will be widely accepted by the enjin coin community, and that it is worth $100m solely on the community? Or do you think they will be able to scale into Unity3d and unreal games as well. I can see 20% of the enjin users using this in the far future ( they are going to have to incentive developers with coins to make the transition )

I dont see how it could ever be worth $100m though considering scaling will be extremely hard. Developers on unity3d and unreal are not going to want to switch, instead they will want to wait for the technology of crypto currency to speed up and use a tool created by a larger service. What would be the point of integrating this tec into games now, when they can wait for Google or Apple to integrate something more effective?

game and mgo got the partnership with Unity, unity will be working with game credits to bring developers to the platform for the gamestore, unity will also be working with the team too build a plugin that will be able to wager on these games as well using mgo.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

Everything is possible. I bought a little amount from the ico. Now the price is lower and i'm planning to buy more and hold for at least 1 year.

What exactly has you interested in the coin?

Positivebetting
Scrubtanic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:50:24 PM

I would say no. Not in a short time anyway, altcoin market is bearish at the moment and $100m is a huge number.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:43:14 PM

I would say no. Not in a short time anyway, altcoin market is bearish at the moment and $100m is a huge number.

TBH I dont really ever see it being $100m, it has way to many problems to overcome and are pretty unreasonable.

Positivebetting
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

Currently the crowdsale sits at $21 million.

It is not rare, at all, for ICOs to quadruple or more their price. ETH probably 100x its initial ICO price or potentially more. Alongside a bitcoin bull market, there is probably a guarantee for Enjincoin to have at least $100 million in market cap.

Whether or not it  goes to another level and gets into the $500 million+ is another question.
You are comparing one of the most successful icos of all time with a new ico, you are comparing apples and oranges, ETH is a project with many applications and enjin coins has a very limited use and that is going to limit the market cap that it can reach.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

please all panic dump ur coins on me, i will buy them  Grin
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:40:40 PM

please all panic dump ur coins on me, i will buy them  Grin

It is still getting killed right now, sitting at around $.017. Which is still high imo.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

Anyone else investing in the coin? Did you buy it via the ICO or did you buy it on a exchange? We see a increase in the coin today, but it is pretty artificial.

Positivebetting
foggywhite007

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

For the coin that recently appeared on the coinmarketcap, it has excellent turnover of more than $ 2 million. This shows interest in the project. I think for her there is a chance in the next six months with such interest to rise to 100 million on capitolization

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

For the coin that recently appeared on the coinmarketcap, it has excellent turnover of more than $ 2 million. This shows interest in the project. I think for her there is a chance in the next six months with such interest to rise to 100 million on capitolization

How could you justify a $100m market cap with the information that we are given?

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: