Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support ELECTRONEUM ?  (Read 1328 times)
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

I dont really support it, but in saying that i have downloaded the mobile wallet/miner and will start mining with my spare phone on launch just to see what happens
rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:51:43 PM

This project has so much hype, I bought some Electroneum myself but honestly I don't like it and I don't find what's good of mining with your phone
after 2-3 weeks of 24h mining the cpu of the phone will surely burn, there will be a pump at the start and here is where I will sell them.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

There is alot of negative things about electroneum to be honest bro.

- 21 Billion Coin cap

- 0.01USD for a single coins ( without bonus from first days of ICO)
-Mobile Mining seriously? That abit insane to be honest you're going to mine electronum tokes and your phone would overhear like crazy.

-Using refferals to make their token wide.

- i feel like ETN is  scam nor a hyip. Due to its lprice and supply.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

I dont really support it, but in saying that i have downloaded the mobile wallet/miner and will start mining with my spare phone on launch just to see what happens

that's supporting it Cheesy

SHAHJALAL

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Yes... I definitely support Electroneum.
Cause, It's the first of it's kind.
The team doing their best out their.
For sure, It has a great potential.
Waiting for landing in moon. #HODL
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

I don't support it because of hyip first of all i am not convince with their plans although mining now is very indemand and one thing i know its becaise of bitcoin comparison. They use bitcoins to make attraction and i invest because i want to earn knowing that when it gets in the exchange it might have a good price and a hype to pump or a dump which comes first.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

Yes I support electroneum also! It is my first ICO.
I think it has a massive potential to bring crypto mining to the masses by utilising the mobile phone.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Fred Flintstone

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Will all you people read the damn white paper who keep whining about phones overheating.

Its a MINING EXPERIENCE to bring new people into crypto, which has worked very well so far, as most of the 120,000 investors (a world record btw) are brand new to crypto.

It will put as much stress on your phone as "loading a wiki page"
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

Will all you people read the damn white paper who keep whining about phones overheating.

Its a MINING EXPERIENCE to bring new people into crypto, which has worked very well so far, as most of the 120,000 investors (a world record btw) are brand new to crypto.

Yes, a lot of people are bashing on ETN project, yet they barely know anything about it

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

- 21 Billion Coin cap

-Mobile Mining seriously? That abit insane to be honest you're going to mine electronum tokes and your phone would overhear like crazy.

- i feel like ETN is  scam nor a hyip. Due to its lprice and supply.

Nailed it.

But here we are with BitConnect as a Top 10 coin. Who knows where this will go.

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:29:29 AM

- 21 Billion Coin cap

- i feel like ETN is  scam nor a hyip. Due to its lprice and supply.

Agreed with this, Can Electroneum can get away with this negative things that are surrounding with this coin? I hope that bitcointalk members who purchased Electroneum coins will not create their own cult same with the DeepCoin Cult. They already released a statement about Mobile Mining also on an interview they stated that Mobile Mining is not Mobile mining but a experience of Mining ( whatever it is lol ). It will look like a scam for having a false advertisement on Mobile Mining.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:42:07 AM

I completely agree with you. Many people fail to acknowledge the fact that etn won't be mined the way all other coins are mined and that the electroneum coins will be mined through an app on mobiles. Don't care about FUDers and scammers since I support this project all the way. Waiting to begin mining on my mobile in a few days.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Patayama

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

I'm skeptical about mining using smartphones.
In any case, I hope that they will release software that can fine-tune the heating. Smiley
Coin_Maven

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

In any case, I hope that they will release software that can fine-tune the heating. Smiley

Please read the whitepaper... there will be no heating... sigh...
Pradeep wijewardana

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:04:38 AM

We hope too. about the future of the electroneum. Mining can be faster because people who use smartphones.
y2katy

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:14:37 AM

Please read the whitepaper... there will be no heating... sigh...

Many do not understand the beauty of this coin is not the "mobile mining" platform, but the ability to bring crytpcurrency understanding and interest to the masses.  This coin will be PC mined as well.  Don't judge until you are fully enlightened.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:32:30 AM

Not that I don't support this token, but to be fair, I just gave it a benefit of the doubt and purchase a few tokens during their token sale. Although I'm not sure what the future holds for this token. But judging it based on the supply amount of the token plus its cellphone-mining feature (if this promise is to come true), then everyone will have a great amount of tokens in their hands, hence, the demand for this token will surely decline which will greatly affect the value in the market. Just hoping it will not go down the drain like the others since a lot of people invested a great fortune in this one.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:16:19 AM

I support ELECTRONEUM and i think Will be huge !!

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Hodl and play the game to get more coins;)

together we make this huge!

Greetings to all !

They will fork Monero. there are plenty Monero forks already. AEON, BipCoin, SumoKoin and Monero Light  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255657  Added link of last since is only a week or so old.

All this coins including Monero did nto need an ICO and $40 millions collected, because you can fork Monero for free. It is open source. They are all different and far as innovative as is Monero.

Now about this electroneum bullshit. A month ago they wanted to fork Bytcoin, a million years less developed coin as is Monero. Why? Because they are incompetent.  How you will notice they are incompetent? BEcause in 1-2 years time you will see they done nothing new. Forking coin, Copy paste. No innovation nothing and coin marketcap will never reach 40 millions. Even when 21 billions coins will get mined.

Bla bla bal

Keep trolling!!!

The VALUE is in the fact that 300,000 people registered at the website, which is 10% of BTCs total users, before the blockchain even went live.

The 40 million is for advertizing, marketing, hiring more devs, etc.

The 40 million is a GREAT THING!!

They have a VERY SUCCESSFUL marketing firm behind them, who BTW goofball, just subcontracted 10 differet PR firms in 10 different languages, just to start, along with translating to all popular languages as well.

They have the largest Telegram on earth!! This shows that the 120,000 investors (a world record BTW) are involved!!

What does all this mean?

That you couldnt be more incorrect!!

Exactly lots of useless bla bla bla and marketing and no know how whatsoever.  You will see in few months there will be zero result only more hype and promises. Oh and few people run out of UK since getting charges for fraud.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

Yes I  will already support  be cause you may know electroneum is a 1st British coin and launching via an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
so that's why I support and i know its rate increase day by day
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

I support ELECTRONEUM and i think Will be huge !!

the pre-sale is over, so the doors have closed and are only being restarted on November 1st. To make it big it's up to us investors to make hodl (hold) and believe in our new leaders. I believe in the team always willing to answer to help us and to throw us doubts. In addition to believing the project itself is also an excellent bridge to get more people to join if the crypto-coins.

Hodl and play the game to get more coins;)

together we make this huge!

Greetings to all !

They will fork Monero. there are plenty Monero forks already. AEON, BipCoin, SumoKoin and Monero Light  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255657  Added link of last since is only a week or so old.

All this coins including Monero did nto need an ICO and $40 millions collected, because you can fork Monero for free. It is open source. They are all different and far as innovative as is Monero.

Now about this electroneum bullshit. A month ago they wanted to fork Bytcoin, a million years less developed coin as is Monero. Why? Because they are incompetent.  How you will notice they are incompetent? BEcause in 1-2 years time you will see they done nothing new. Forking coin, Copy paste. No innovation nothing and coin marketcap will never reach 40 millions. Even when 21 billions coins will get mined.

Bla bla bal

Keep trolling!!!

The VALUE is in the fact that 300,000 people registered at the website, which is 10% of BTCs total users, before the blockchain even went live.

The 40 million is for advertizing, marketing, hiring more devs, etc.

The 40 million is a GREAT THING!!

They have a VERY SUCCESSFUL marketing firm behind them, who BTW goofball, just subcontracted 10 differet PR firms in 10 different languages, just to start, along with translating to all popular languages as well.

They have the largest Telegram on earth!! This shows that the 120,000 investors (a world record BTW) are involved!!

What does all this mean?

That you couldnt be more incorrect!!

Exactly lots of useless bla bla bla and marketing and no know how whatsoever.  You will see in few months there will be zero result only more hype and promises. Oh and few people run out of UK since getting charges for fraud.

Sure the fact the ETN has many times the amount of buy support than any other coin is no indication of tue future, right?

And this is when all investor coins are on lockdown and many are uncertian of its future. The future will be fine, and I know that, but many buyers are waiting, which I understand. Once the everything is up and running buy support will go up time 10 at least.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: