Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support ELECTRONEUM ?  (Read 1328 times)
Oyetunde1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

I support electroneum, but the team have more to do on implementation of new strategies in bringing more usability value to the coin
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 11:01:02 PM by contraband

A very long post from our ANN Thread with the 6 Video Update Series included.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg44949703#msg44949703

This will help get you updated on ETN that can help sort thru the FUD

HERE IS ALSO A COPY OF Richard Ells last email report

Mail from Richard with an awaited update:

Hi Everyone!

We have just launched an Electroneum community forum!

https://community.electroneum.com

You can log in with your Electroneum username. We are looking forward to getting the awesome Electroneum community in to one place, where you can help each other and talk about everything Electroneum & cryptocurrency.

Lots of helpful articles, social posts and comments are being lost by disappearing into social media history - and our new community forum will enable us to keep the best solutions for questions and articles alive, creating a great resource for understanding what we are doing, where we are going, how to use ETN, etc.

There's voting, marking solutions to problems and the ability to earn badges and move up the ranks from New user to Enthusiast, Educator, Professor and ultimately Genius level!

Once we have monitored the use for a while, we will introduce a reward system for those users who help out the most. Rewarding users who take their valuable time and contribute it to the community will help us moderate the forum and ensure it is a pleasant place to discuss Electroneum and all things crypto.

Read the rest of this email - then go and introduce yourself and make your first post on our forum - we can't wait to see you there!

OKEX Exchange Vote - we need YOUR help

OKEX (the 2nd biggest exchange in the world) is hosting a community coin vote, and we need our incredible community's voting power!

We’re putting the power of change into your hands, to get ETN listed on a monster exchange. Voting costs nothing and only takes a moment of your time, see community post below for more details and instructions.

https://community.electroneum.com/t/new-exchange-opportunity-okex-exchange/120

If you haven't voted already - please take the few minutes to do so. Getting Electroneum onto OKEX would be incredible for Electroneum! Thank you!

Instant Payment Beta Vendor API / App Update

We have over 1000 vendors that have applied to take part in the Vendor API Beta testing. They will be getting an email next week to invite them to start using the API in the live environment! There is an app update coming next week to facilitate this.

We can't wait to see the online stores and physical shops that integrate and we will be asking them to make videos and take photographs of the ETN integrations so we can show the community. We will be working with the BETA testers in a closed group on the new forum initially, then we will open that up to the public on full release once any issues that the BETA users find are solved.

If you are remotely technical and you'd like to see the API documentation in advance of it going fully live - you'll find it below (please note that it will begin functioning next week on BETA release).

https://community.electroneum.com/t/using-the-etn-instant-payment-api/121

What's coming...

September will be a busy month for Electroneum as we bring on the first hundred instant pay vendors (hey! if you ALREADY accept ETN - let us know via the forum and we'll get you into the BETA of instant pay - AND we'll get you added to our new "ETN Everywhere" website, a global directory of vendors. Currently in development, but due out in Q4 2018.

As always, we are working hard to get everything live as soon as we can, I'd like to thank everyone for their support and positivity and I'm excited to be so close to having a fully working instant payment mobile cryptocurrency, that we can roll out and promote on the ground around the world.

Have a great day everyone,

Richard Ells

Founder, Electroneum.com

I hope that it will be a start point of up trend...

trainer67

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

I do not support it because the first hyip of all I'm not convinced with their plans though mine is now very indemand and one thing i know its becaise comparable bitcoin. They use bitcoin to attract and I invest because I want to earn when knowing that when it is exchanged it can have a good price and a hype to pump or a dump that comes first.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

I really like Electroneum and how they came into the market. I am planning to even buy some ETN tokens. But I think ETN should do better, they have been here for long.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Check out our ANN thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg45905800#msg45905800

Many exciting things happening.

These prices are at an alltime low
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

My mobile app is running daily and collecting some ETN but not so sure how successful the project itself will be. Im more like a supporter with low expectations?
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I really supported Electroneum at the early stage and had strong believe it will do well so I partook in their ICO, maybe I still support them and might hopefully buy back in cos I have sold off all my ETN and stopped my mobile miner ATM cos my data had to be on almost 24/7 then. I hope they come around with some big bang news to sway people like me back  Grin
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Electroneum actually performed below my expectation in terms of value after the initial bull run after its launch, I had expected it should be among the top 10 leading cryptocurrencies going by the hype and the energy they started out with. Maybe the team relaxed too much or were busy cashing out from the profits

Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Does electroneum still exist, the were so much noise about electroneum in 2017 i haven't seen anything concrete of recent from electroneum.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I believe the electronic. Now am running the electronic in free time. Am waiting for the electronic price increase. Nowadays electronic price is low. I will hold the electronic long time. I will check the electronic price every day.
If need any information check the below mentioned link. This link help to get some information of the electronic.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/electroneum101.com/what-is-electroneum/amp/
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

Good value from the Electroneum because I see in coinmarketcap being included in the top 50 ranking list.
And also this type is a coin and not a token, with the power of Coin if the transaction speed and security are fast and strong then I make sure it will continue to rise in price.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

I do. I do not have a problem with coin and I think that it is a good coin to put your money into. There are a lot of coins that are scams out there but electroneum is not one of them. During the bull the coin showed quite a good and tremendous amount of growth. Now during the bear even though the price of the coin is down it is still at a good place an the community behind them is a strong one.
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

I agree with you.I  trust ELECTRONEUM. It seems to survive.,Coin market has a bad time in last days. Recently,Market is losing value.Even if  Electroneum loss value,I think about electroneum. After a certain time,electroneum will recover.But we should not invest for now.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

See I have a quiet knowledge about Electroneum as I am new in this field, but I am keen learner also. I am also learning about the same, searching more through sources so I am waiting for right time to support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: