Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19576 times)
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:18:53 AM

Looks awesome, Looks like they are adding powercoin too.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamatrix

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:11:24 AM

Overall design and interface is great. 10/10. All I can say this exchange will be one of the main exchange in the future.

http://i42.tinypic.com/dgrrlk.png

How did you open that site I can't do that

Sorry guys, its IP restricted right now.. IP not authorized = blank page. .. its really close..

Some people have been allowed in to test and give feedback.

just sorting some display issues and making minor adjustments.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:13:49 AM

Overall design and interface is great. 10/10. All I can say this exchange will be one of the main exchange in the future.

Sorry guys, its IP restricted right now.. IP not authorized = blank page. .. its really close..

M.

Thanks for the reply I was really confused. I hope and pray it all goes well. What is the expected time for other projects to be released which were postponed.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
iamatrix

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

M.

Thanks for the reply I was really confused. I hope and pray it all goes well. What is the expected time for other projects to be released which were postponed.

the other 3 projects are sitting around 80-90% complete.. the next two weeks are going be interesting Smiley

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:20:51 AM

M.

the other 3 projects are sitting around 80-90% complete.. the next two weeks are going be interesting Smiley

M.

I am really waiting for those projects I want to see what happens after that. Thanks for the info.

mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:39:55 AM

I am really waiting for those projects I want to see what happens after that. Thanks for the info.
I think that we all waiting with patience.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:45:19 AM

I think that we all waiting with patience.

I didn't say that only I am waiting. At the moment i was talking about my self

tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 01:11:56 PM

M.

Uff.. Nice! PXC ftw Cheesy
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 04:14:59 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 04:27:27 PM by Joerii

This looks great but why is the second screenshot literally the first screenshot zoomed in with the letters WDC replaced by PWC? Graphs the same, totals the same, etc. I understand it's a test interface but are the dynamic elements (balance totals and the graph) not functioning yet or what? Is that currently how it always appears to the testers? I really think this deserves some clarity so people don't make the wrong conclusions...

Like what kind of wrong conclusion ?

"This is a beta test, but clearly the dev is going to release an exchange that uses the same prices for every coin" ?

Tongue

There would be no need for a closed beta if everything was working 100% already, right ?

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:27:44 PM

This looks great but why is the second screenshot literally the first screenshot zoomed in with the letters WDC replaced by PWC? Graphs the same, totals the same, etc. I understand it's a test interface but are the dynamic elements (balance totals and the graph) not functioning yet or what? Is that currently how it always appears to the testers? I really think this deserves some clarity so people don't make the wrong conclusions...

Like what kind of wrong conclusion ? "This is a beta test, but clearly the dev is going to release an exchange that uses the same prices for every coin" ?

lol

Patience, grasshopper. Al shall be revealed in due time.
Like a wrong conclusion that the image was photoshopped. Anyway, you responded really quick. I had deleted my post because I noticed a few more differences and as a holder of PXC myself I'm not trying to spook people but as a developer there were a few things that struck me as odd. I guess aside from test trades there won't be much price history for an exchange that hasn't gone live yet so I guess I could see the chart always being loaded with static data for now but I hope you see where this could certainly look weird to some.
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:03:14 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 06:48:39 PM by jasonslow

Like what kind of wrong conclusion ? "This is a beta test, but clearly the dev is going to release an exchange that uses the same prices for every coin" ?

lol

Like a wrong conclusion that the image was photoshopped. Anyway, you responded really quick. I had deleted my post because I noticed a few more differences and as a holder of PXC myself I'm not trying to spook people but as a developer there were a few things that struck me as odd. I guess aside from test trades there won't be much price history for an exchange that hasn't gone live yet so I guess I could see the chart always being loaded with static data for now but I hope you see where this could certainly look weird to some.

It's not photoshopped, I was one of the testers. The graph seems static even if you click on any alts. Michael told me, he still needs to correct some minor problems on the display.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 06:11:48 PM

That would be a very lazy photoshop ! Wink

Don't worry it's real. Dont ask me how I know this Grin  I don't know nothing !

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 07:00:45 PM

Been to Ameland for 3 days, now back Smiley Miners still up and running Smiley

Looks amazing guys! This is great, not just for PXC but for the whole alt-community Smiley
iram98230

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 07:08:35 PM

Nice site, can't wait for the opening day. They will also add fiat option?
iamatrix

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:31:50 PM

lol

Send me your IP address by PM, Ill whitelist you...

AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:39:32 PM

Which one is it , Phenixex.com or phenixtrader.com .....
iamatrix

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:06:50 PM

Which one is it , Phenixex.com or phenixtrader.com .....

This is PhenixEx (Exchange)

iamatrix

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:16:01 PM

lol

Well you also need to know, that I have a big reset button that wipes out all data loads all accounts with 5000 of everything.

and that monitor in cap 2 is way too small from me, mine are 1920x1080, and I use 4 of them for a desktop res of 7680x1080 Smiley

M.

ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:56:18 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 10:13:22 PM by ToxicDartFrog

Well you also need to know, that I have a big reset button that wipes out all data loads all accounts with 5000 of everything.

and that monitor in cap 2 is way too small from me, mine are 1920x1080, and I use 4 of them for a desktop res of 7680x1080 Smiley

M.
Nice! I see what you're doing that makes sense now sorry about being a lil jumpy :p Oh and sending you a PM...
iamatrix

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 03:28:42 AM

M.
Nice! I see what you're doing that makes sense now sorry about being a lil jumpy :p Oh and sending you a PM...

I added some coins to your account.. play around.. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: