Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19580 times)
nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

Havent heard much yet, where are the developers Huh

working on the their services Wink
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 09:01:03 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 06:04:02 AM by MaGNeT

They're not telling how great everything will be, they're just making everything great Grin
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 09:02:57 PM

Play some poker with me while you wait Smiley

I'll give 20k TradeCoins to the first player who can take my 750 PXC stack at the 5/10 cashgame

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
cryto4rig

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:04:06 PM

Play some poker with me while you wait Smiley

I'll give 20k TradeCoins to the first player who can take my 750 PXC stack at the 5/10 cashgame
Ill play in a little while, ill let you know. But keep your tradecoins, I dont want that burden  lol
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 09:05:41 PM

lol

OK im waiting at the table

HuuHachu

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:11:13 PM

developing ^^

Things changed quite a lot since PXC came out ... I'm pretty sure crypsy launch more or less took them by surprise as they where still planning their own exchange.
They designed and launched PXC as a test tool and free stack of coins / bank for some of their services ... but PXC was successful enough for them to at least alter their plan ... They shifted a part of their activity to make the coin live and grow.

Still, from the start they were not interested in having the most technically cutting edge coin , nor to dedicate 100% of their time only supporting this coin.

So I *suppose* their are now back to their real business which is cryptocoin services. I also *suppose* the alliance with wdc/ftc is a way to have others maintain the technical part of the coin while they work on services and business contacts.

By the way, crypsy is a dangerous opponent as it shares the objective of allowing trade of whatever tradable coin there is, and even more, it also aims for $ exchange.
Also, at least from an external point of view, it would have been nice to have the guys from PPC involved in the alliance, would have given a technical edge ^^

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:15:41 AM

We are still here, we address any issue if anything comes up.

Call it learning from your mistakes.

When I posted the video and screen caps of games, the price of PXC shot up, for no other reason other then speculation.

When something is finished, we will update you on it. as JohnCar stated, I finished our backend transaction system.

What this does is give us an easy way for all other project to handle coin deposits and withdraws.

It is not a user system. I am now working on the front end side of things (User side).

With this new partnership, it was agreed that something else was needed before the exchange, so that is what I am working.

This will allow the others in the partnership to move forward with their plans, while I finish the exchange.

We are in no hurry to push projects out, when they are ready, they will be released.

PXC will stand on merits, not rumors..

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:35:20 AM

When I posted the video and screen caps of games, the price of PXC shot up, for no other reason other then speculation.

When something is finished, we will update you on it. as JohnCar stated, I finished our backend transaction system.

What this does is give us an easy way for all other project to handle coin deposits and withdraws.

It is not a user system. I am now working on the front end side of things (User side).

With this new partnership, it was agreed that something else was needed before the exchange, so that is what I am working.

This will allow the others in the partnership to move forward with their plans, while I finish the exchange.

We are in no hurry to push projects out, when they are ready, they will be released.

M.

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:38:24 AM

M.

Well said.

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:07:27 AM

M.

Can you tell me why I get Error 302 every time I try to make a poker account on phenixpoker then? Tongue

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
cryto4rig

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:34:11 AM

Would definitely like to see phenixex.com up and running soon................
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:32:50 AM

M.

This is what I like the most about you. I want to learn how to reply in this manner. Smiley

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Exalt

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:26:47 AM

This is what I like the most about you. I want to learn how to reply in this manner. Smiley

Easy... buy a helicopter and stick to the plan. Wink

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:29:23 AM

Easy... buy a helicopter and stick to the plan. Wink

Huh

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 11:08:42 AM

With a helicopter you see everything from a nice, comfortable distance while maintaining a good overview of what's going on. You don't get down and dirty too much ( emotions ) and stick to the facts. No drama, no filler.

That's how I interpret it Smiley

aysyr

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:23:30 PM

Just to let you guys know, d2 from the Feathercoin community made a mirror of his pool for Phenixcoin (as well as Worldcoin).

http://pxc.d2.cc
http://wdc.d2.cc
http://ftc.d2.cc (for Feathercoin)

Right now stratum only, but will have longpoll. He also plans in the future to integrate the front-end of his three pools for those who are going to be mining all 3

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

The block explorer is up and running. Thank you!

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:33:48 PM

Just to let you guys know, d2 from the Feathercoin community made a mirror of his pool for Phenixcoin (as well as Worldcoin).

http://pxc.d2.cc
http://wdc.d2.cc
http://ftc.d2.cc (for Feathercoin)

Right now stratum only, but will have longpoll. He also plans in the future to integrate the front-end of his three pools for those who are going to be mining all 3

d2's pool works very well. Erundook's WDC pool now has a serious competition Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lucazane
Legendary

Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 04:49:07 PM

where is all the hashrate, there is about 35-40 mh/s on 7 pools but network has 130 and still growing.

100 Mh/s on solo mining ?

The Blocks Factory Mining POOL : DGB(sha256d, Skein, Qubit, Groestl & Scrypt), FTC
bubbers214

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:58:09 PM

where is all the hashrate, there is about 35-40 mh/s on 7 pools but network has 130 and still growing.

100 Mh/s on solo mining ?

I was wondering this exact same thing, I looked on all the pools and couldn't find anymore than 10 Mh/s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: