Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19580 times)
JeanCool

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

Just to let you guys know, d2 from the Feathercoin community made a mirror of his pool for Phenixcoin (as well as Worldcoin).

http://pxc.d2.cc
http://wdc.d2.cc
http://ftc.d2.cc (for Feathercoin)

Right now stratum only, but will have longpoll. He also plans in the future to integrate the front-end of his three pools for those who are going to be mining all 3

d2's pool works very well. Erundook's WDC pool now has a serious competition Smiley

dont forget about phenixmining.com ! Smiley
lucerohein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:50:46 PM

Why dont we have a phenixcoin facebook page yet?

Go PhenixCoin!
JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:50:21 AM

Why dont we have a phenixcoin facebook page yet?

Go PhenixCoin!

There is an unofficial facebook page created actually for infos about my pool, but I put general updates and infos there too. You find it in my signature - I repeat: not official PhenixCoin FB page, but personal support site there ...

Kind regards, J ...
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 02:03:20 AM

How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Rinorbirch

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:17:06 AM

How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

+1
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:43:10 AM

Hey appreciate the support but i wanna address this. When we first launched i told everyone that we will work at our own pace. We are working on things you just cant spit out over night. We are building a biz and a brand. When me and Mike came to this industry we looked at as adult of the 90's again. At the end of the day i am the one responsible for everyone that invested time,money and support. Also at the end of the day its my rep and and freedom on the line. We will release things at our pace not the community's. Sorry if i am coming off harsh just wanna get to the point. I get a lot of private pm's just like this post. No disrespect at all if its coming off that way.

Now that we have partnered with WDC and FTC the pieces have fallen in place. Now we have access to a kickass marketing team,more devs,designers, mini sales army and much more. What we are building is just not for this community but it also something the average joe can relate to without tech knowledge. We will be bringing new people into the community. So in the long run our partners there supporters,our supporters will prosper financially. We have the time,resources and man power now unlike these other coins do.

its 2:30 am we and our partners our on skype right now working out branding,press releases and such. So don't think for a minute because we are not active on the boards or throwing crap sites up and hoping for the best we are not working. We got one shot at this and i will make sure its 100% correct before we put anything out.

Thanks
        John

TIT coming soon..............
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:39:33 AM

By the way an official Facebook page for Phenixcoin is in the works. Funny thing is someone already found it and gave it a like, even though there's only a Phenixcoin pic on it for now Smiley

It will be nice and full of interesting things as well as updates in the near future.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
cryptomaker22

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:32:26 PM

Hey appreciate the support but i wanna address this. When we first launched i told everyone that we will work at our own pace. We are working on things you just cant spit out over night. We are building a biz and a brand. When me and Mike came to this industry we looked at as adult of the 90's again. At the end of the day i am the one responsible for everyone that invested time,money and support. Also at the end of the day its my rep and and freedom on the line. We will release things at our pace not the community's. Sorry if i am coming off harsh just wanna get to the point. I get a lot of private pm's just like this post. No disrespect at all if its coming off that way.

Now that we have partnered with WDC and FTC the pieces have fallen in place. Now we have access to a kickass marketing team,more devs,designers, mini sales army and much more. What we are building is just not for this community but it also something the average joe can relate to without tech knowledge. We will be bringing new people into the community. So in the long run our partners there supporters,our supporters will prosper financially. We have the time,resources and man power now unlike these other coins do.

its 2:30 am we and our partners our on skype right now working out branding,press releases and such. So don't think for a minute because we are not active on the boards or throwing crap sites up and hoping for the best we are not working. We got one shot at this and i will make sure its 100% correct before we put anything out.

Thanks
        John

+1
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:50:41 PM

How come we are not moving forward? I know the devs are "hard at work" but cmon already, lets get the wheels rolling, what are they trying to do, create a PXC MtGox... I want to see some progress and updates, development etc...  a lot of waiting ...

Thanks
        John

The only right way to go about it imo +1

Online24o0n

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:01:54 PM

10-4

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
JeanCool

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:05:34 PM

69 lol
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 07:37:30 PM

This should be in this update thread too Smiley

http://unocs.com

www.unocs.com/press/UNOCS_press_release_07-11-13.pdf

www.unocs.com/press/UNOCS_press_release_07-11-13.pdf

For Immediate Release:

Feathercoin, Phenixcoin and Worldcoin are proud to announce a partnership to advance world-class digital currencies

July 11, 2013 -- The developers of the crypto-curriencies Feathercoin, Phenixcoin and Worldcoin have established an innovative partnership under the brand United Open Currency Solutions (UNOCS) to provide services and applications to the consumer, business and entertainment sectors.

The partnership was established to strengthen the crypto-currencies development and create a pool of resources and innovation to draw from. By merging the separately named products under a single name the three innovators have joined forces to employ a federation of talents and create a set of superior products.

"The formation of UNOCS is an important part of our strategy to focus the talents of all three development teams and to strengthen our consumer friendly position in the digital currency market,” said JustaBitofTime, CIO of Feathercoin. "Over the next few weeks, UNOCS will be releasing services which make it easier for consumers and merchants to accept payments from any of the 3 coins. This is a game changer in our industry, and we couldn't be more excited."

One segment that's underrepresented in the digital currency segment is world-class entertainment services. With the creation of UNOCS, Phenixcoin will continue to expand their poker and blackjack services whilst growing their audience. “We want to earn customer and shareholder's loyalty by consistently providing the highest quality websites, services and applications.” said JohnCar, founder of Phenixcoin.

“The partnership is positioning each currency for prime-time usage,” notes Clint25n, CEO of Worldcoin. "A complete market solution is what is needed for the digital currencies. By providing a better set of tools for merchants and businesses, we're positioning Worldcoin to change the way businesses handle currency."

With companies like Google getting involved with crypto-currencies, all three partners feel it is the right time to strengthen their position by merging under a united force while maintaining their separate identities. While Feathercoin is focusing on the consumer market and Phenixcoin is being rapidly adopted in the entertainment sector, Worldcoin will be positioned to focus primarily on the business sector. All three crypto-currencies will be supported by the same team, merging and strengthening their position in the market sector in doing so.

About UNOCS

United Open Currency Solutions provides the consumer, business and entertainment sectors with quality services and applications.

Media Contact:

press@UNOCS.com
www.UNOCS.com

# # #

UNOCScoin (XOC) - Internal Use Coin ONLY

In order to push back technological boundaries more effectively, all three partners have access to a joint UNOCS crypto-currency. Each partner will be encouraged to experiment with new features such as 'advanced check-pointing' , 'vendor integration', 'sms', 'scrypt-jane' and 'truly anonymous transactions' to further push the development of the brand. Attention to detail and fully functional products are important to us.  Having three partners in this process allows us to discover novel ways of making each coin market leaders in their own rights and innovators as allied crypto-currencies. Importantly, we can do all this without disturbing our user-base. Technology which is deemed safe and beneficial will eventually find it's way back into the core development cycle.

FAQ

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=2708.0

nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:48:14 PM

6 Cheesy days to go

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Online24o0n

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:53:18 PM

Ok, 6 days until what though, the countdown timer on the website... what is coming, the launch of the website? And what will be on it, I like PXC but cmon all I ever here is new things coming, exciting this that and the other, we need hard facts, what will be released, exactly.. I hate how PXC sits doormat so much.

- Marcus Aurelius
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:00:57 PM

Ok, 6 days until what though, the countdown timer on the website... what is coming, the launch of the website? And what will be on it, I like PXC but cmon all I ever here is new things coming, exciting this that and the other, we need hard facts, what will be released, exactly.. I hate how PXC sits doormat so much.

Have patience buddy. The developers told us from the start that they will work on there on pace and I am sure there are some really big things going. You know after the announcement of UNOCS the FTC developer got invitation to Bitcoin conference.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:49:19 AM

All I can say is that it's something new that will really give fresh options to the cryptocommunity as a whole. Not just altcoins either. And it's not the PhenixEx that's launching soon, that's not a secret !

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:24:02 AM

It looks like all the countdown timer was doing was counting down to another timer and no website please pull your self together

you guys need to do something asap as the buy support is falling

I have supported PXC from day 1 please fix the issues or at least keep us updated on what's going on 

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 11:29:27 AM

It looks like all the countdown timer was doing was counting down to another timer and no website please pull your self together

I have supported PXC from day 1 please fix the issues or at least keep us updated on what's going on 

Well, I had to put the champaign back in the cooler but at least we are getting some attention Grin
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:41:21 PM

Don't panic Zack. Buying support is not falling. The big orders you see disapearing are fake buy walls that some people put up and take down all the time. I think the bottom price is between .0003 and .0004, it won't fall below that. And If it does I'm transferring savings to MtGox on the double.

PXC is going to be a big winner in a few month, when there will be a huge influx from buyers from other communities.
Just hold on to your PXC, don't try to make a quick buck but hold. hooooooooold HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLD !!!

Grin

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

By the way : launch of UNOCS was delayed because someone made some threats to engage in some serious DDOSing. Apperantly the threat was believable enough to install Cloudflare. It take some time for the upgrade to come in effect, hence : launch is slightly delayed.

More time to buy PXC, this delay allowed my buy order to be filled so I'm not complaining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: