Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:11:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official PhenixCoin[PXC] Update Thread  (Read 19588 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 02:49:06 PM

Update on Feathercoin forum:

https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=2939.msg22770#msg22770

Team,

Unfortunately, just when you think a piece of software is ready to rock and roll, a last minute bug or two appears and slaps you in the face. Since UNOCS Bridge deals with the secure transfer of coins between parties, I understand the dev team to spend additional time stomping it out. Obviously, this launch didn't go as expected.. ok, lessons learned. I accept responsibility and will just have to hope that the end result will justify the pain up-front in your eyes.

I'm just waiting for the final green light from the team. As soon as I hear back, I'll immediately update this post.

John
justabitoftime

Update on http://UNOCS.com now too Smiley

Notice - Killing bugs is taking longer then I thought. I am working hard to get this done asap.
I am hoping to be able to open the site in a couple more hours.
~iamatrix

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 11:58:16 AM

Nice post Mag.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 12:42:47 PM

Still not up, what a failure.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:14:33 PM

Official update from JohnCar :

We are waiting on our host to to implement new security measures then we will be launching unocs.com.

On a side note everything is still pushing forward. Poker site is staying up and we will be continuing with all of our projects. If you have any questions feel free ask them here.

Kind Regards, Joerii

I'm now the official Community Manager for PXC, so JohnCar and Iamatrix have more time to work on the business and coding aspect. Feel free to PM me all your questions, or even better : sign up on the PXC forum. ( the link is in my sig in case you missed it ! )

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:19:47 PM

Prevision for release date of Unocs?
MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

We are waiting on our host to to implement new security measures then we will be launching unocs.com.

On a side note everything is still pushing forward. Poker site is staying up and we will be continuing with all of our projects. If you have any questions feel free ask them here.

Kind Regards, Joerii

I'm now the official Community Manager for PXC, so JohnCar and Iamatrix have more time to work on the business and coding aspect. Feel free to PM me all your questions, or even better : sign up on the PXC forum. ( the link is in my sig in case you missed it ! )

Hey Joerii!

I'm happy to see you represent PXC on bitcointalk! Smiley
You guys are doing a great job! Not getting impatient, just a little curious Smiley

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:27:48 PM

Kind Regards, Joerii

Hey Joerii!

You guys are doing a great job! Not getting impatient, just a little curious Smiley

Hey MaG, i've sent you an email through phenixforum Wink

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 04:54:12 PM

Kind Regards, Joerii

Hey Joerii!

Hey MaG, i've sent you an email through phenixforum Wink

Smiley I replied!
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 05:26:15 PM

Excellent. And thanks for the kind words.

nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:30:49 PM

Kind Regards, Joerii

Good to see that now we have someone who will be handling the community. Congrats

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
Exalt

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:06:30 PM

Kind Regards, Joerii

Great choice
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:38:37 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 11:58:45 AM by Joerii

Good to see that now we have someone who will be handling the community. Congrats

Hah, thanks. We'll see how long it take before I get grey hair. It's a storm of trolls at the moment Smiley

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 06:50:16 PM

Hah, thanks. We'll see how long it take before I get grey hair. It's a storm of trolls at the moment Smiley
[/quote]

I am with you don't worry. They are easy to handle they don't have facts to talk about.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:54:24 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 07:19:24 PM by MaGNeT

Nothing wrong with the George Clooney look  Grin
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 07:00:19 PM

Nothing wrong with the George Clooney look  Grin
[/quote]

LOL.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 09:39:37 AM

Here is an update on UNOCS by Iamatrix. also present on the site.

Notice - Wrapping up a few items to make sure it is launched to meet Phenix's high standards. We apologize for the delay, we look forward to sharing this resource once it's complete. Thank you for your patience. ~iamatrix

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 02:43:51 AM

I've organised a team of friendly and highly motivated guys to act as spokesmen for PXC and promote it's use ( here on bitcointalk and the rest of the internet and the outside world )

-MaGNeT
-nawazish1
-torzsy
-JeanCool

They speak for Phenixcoin. Feel free to PM them if you have any questions or suggestions relating to Phenix services like Phenixpoker or PhenixSafetrade.

Also a fresh update : our ISP is installing new hardware for the UNOCS Bridge server. Penetration testing will commence after that. We'll keep you posted.

Online24o0n

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:28:54 AM

I've organised a team of friendly and highly motivated guys to act as spokesmen for PXC and promote it's use ( here on bitcointalk and the rest of the internet and the outside world )

-MaGNeT
-nawazish1
-torzsy
-JeanCool

They speak for Phenixcoin. Feel free to PM them if you have any questions or suggestions relating to Phenix services like Phenixpoker or PhenixSafetrade.

Also a fresh update : our ISP is installing new hardware for the UNOCS Bridge server. Penetration testing will commence after that. We'll keep you posted.
So what was the point of the countdown and all the announcements? Or do you just like fucking over PXC?   Idiots

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:31:23 AM

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:27:59 AM

I am just waiting for that day when all of you are gonna laugh at yourselves.  Cheesy Roll Eyes Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: