Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5327 times)
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

the big thing is no one is currently developing the educational platform around it to, that part is big. the ability to educate and reward people over the same platform that they would be using is important and solves a lot of issues for companies. plus the team is based on america which certainly helps.

This is a VERY underrated idea, I mean If you think about it this could benefit both employees and employers x1000%. Think of all the millennials that are currently in the workforce or entering, and it's only going to increase. They would all flock to this, I think now is the time to go in while you can.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

How much total supply for this project.
I am interested to write an article about podone.io project in steemit, blog and youtube.
please visit our bounty thread...you will get every details out there.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302184
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

the big thing is no one is currently developing the educational platform around it to, that part is big. the ability to educate and reward people over the same platform that they would be using is important and solves a lot of issues for companies. plus the team is based on america which certainly helps.

This is a VERY underrated idea, I mean If you think about it this could benefit both employees and employers x1000%. Think of all the millennials that are currently in the workforce or entering, and it's only going to increase. They would all flock to this, I think now is the time to go in while you can.

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

I am interested to write an article about podone.io project in steemit, blog and youtube.
please visit our bounty thread...you will get every details out there.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302184
What will happen with the unsold tokens ? Will you burn them ?
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

this is something which could benefit both end the customer ans well as the employer.
Seidr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

That's a good question. Or you could keep them locked for other uses.
lordmick

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

this is something which could benefit both end the customer ans well as the employer.

Neymar10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Sakiri4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Seidr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

lordmick

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

i asked in the telegram channel about it...they have a partnership with a university in florida to create the content. i think then the companies can post their own trainings on there as well
Neymar10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

I think burning them would be best for retaining consumer confidence.
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

i asked in the telegram channel about it...they have a partnership with a university in florida to create the content. i think then the companies can post their own trainings on there as well

PodOne is partnered with the University of Florida?
Seidr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

Yeah, but they could use those coins for so much including marketing which would benefit all coin holders.
lordmick

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

They said "A university in Florida", not "The university of Florida", subtle but important difference.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Yeah, but they could use those coins for so much including marketing which would benefit all coin holders.
Sakiri4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

They said "A university in Florida", not "The university of Florida", subtle but important difference.

Oh yeah, good point. I'm curious which university though, and whether or not the info is even reliable.
Seidr

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

No, we will use them to add to our 'user growth and incentive' pool, which is what will be used to reward top performing agents. This is a great way to make them WANT to deliver excellent customer service to clients
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Thank you for another one Bounty! Do you have a page on Facebook?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it appropriate to create a platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: