Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:05:09 PM

The next question has matured. In different fields of activity and specific directions for each company, how will employees be selected?
I did not understand your question a little, I will write in a more understandable language)
I'm curious how the staff of the centers will be able to work on several projects at once. How can they immediately learn information from several spheres?
That's what you mean. Got it.
So what do you think about this? How is this possible or is there some additional description?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

Can anyone tell me how many proposals the project has? And then I have a week I want to start writing articles and material on various resources

Come here and get to know everything that the project offers for realization
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2302184
And if some tokens are not sold, what will the project do with them? Dispose cheap?

I, too, ask this question, I think that they will remain and will continue to be given to the participants for their resistance

Very cool, because some projects just destroy them and that's it. That is, they do not get to anyone.

I also think that this is not an absolutely correct decision on the part of projects
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

The next question has matured. In different fields of activity and specific directions for each company, how will employees be selected?
I did not understand your question a little, I will write in a more understandable language)
I'm curious how the staff of the centers will be able to work on several projects at once. How can they immediately learn information from several spheres?
So what do you think about this? How is this possible or is there some additional description?
I do not think this is a problem, because employees will constantly improve their courses and, consequently, constantly develop their nannies in different projects
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Can anyone tell me how many proposals the project has? And then I have a week I want to start writing articles and material on various resources

And if some tokens are not sold, what will the project do with them? Dispose cheap?

I, too, ask this question, I think that they will remain and will continue to be given to the participants for their resistance

Very cool, because some projects just destroy them and that's it. That is, they do not get to anyone.

I also think that this is not an absolutely correct decision on the part of projects

Of course, it's right that what was done here, so that people are more active and get tokens
Neymar10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

I do not think this is a problem, because employees will constantly improve their courses and, consequently, constantly develop their nannies in different projects
And the staff will decide whether they should attend courses or not?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Of course, it's right that what was done here, so that people are more active and get tokens

Estesstvenno, because it's even better for the project will be, because the more activity, the more people will notice the project and there will be new participants
Seidr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Of course, this is voluntary, so you are doing yourself better as an employee, because it is indicated in your account, and for employers you are of great interest.
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

a1
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

Estesstvenno, because it's even better for the project will be, because the more activity, the more people will notice the project and there will be new participants

In general, a little later we will know exactly what will be decided about the tokens.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

Of course, this is voluntary, so you are doing yourself better as an employee, because it is indicated in your account, and for employers you are of great interest.
I understand now. And then I thought how a person can constantly develop and know all the new details about all projects. The knowledge-building courses are very cool and definitely useful for employees
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:31:43 PM

I understand now. And then I thought how a person can constantly develop and know all the new details about all projects. The knowledge-building courses are very cool and definitely useful for employees
Yes, it's important, I do not know if they can make the right decision, but this is definitely a very important step
Seidr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

i agree, this is true
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform?  Huh
This will be the task of the manager of the call center company.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

PodOne has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the PodOne on WISERICO and follow PodOne on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

EPodOne is launching the next global phase in contact center services, bringing together employers and agents through its decentralized network while optimizing staff time, reducing labor costs and elevating a new standard in training.
PodOne is a decentralized contact center network that connects businesses together. Through PodOne, a business can take advantage of human resources leased to it from throughout the network in order to acquire the personnel necessary to handle customer interactions.
Some of the biggest challenges faced by contact centers include exorbitant operating and capital technology expenditures; a demanding labor force with costly recruiting, training and recognition programs, yet unusually high attrition; lackluster customer experiences and low satisfaction, as measured by customer satisfaction (CSAT), customer dissatisfaction (DSAT), and net promoter scores (NPS); as well as service level challenges measured via three key industry performance indicators: first call resolution (FCR), average speed of answer (ASA), and average handle time (AHT).

WISERICO on BITCOINTALK

nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

The site has new information about this project, I recommend to see it. Very interesting!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

The site has new information about this project, I recommend to see it. Very interesting!
What kind of information, what exactly are you talking about?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

This ICO project was tested by the McAfee team report on this is on the site, I recommend to take a look.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

This ICO project was tested by the McAfee team report on this is on the site, I recommend to take a look.
Well, in short, what did this test say? Does this project have any problems or what?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

Well, in short, what did this test say? Does this project have any problems or what?
No, of course not. On the contrary, this test showed that the project stands out very much among many others and it has excellent characteristics. So this is a very promising project!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

No, of course not. On the contrary, this test showed that the project stands out very much among many others and it has excellent characteristics. So this is a very promising project!
Well, I'm very glad to hear it. I did not doubt it. Good. that I already invested in this project, now I'm even more confident that I did it for good reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: