Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Hey, can somebody tell me about how interesting is this project for investment? It is cool for people, who work with call centers.
But what about people, who want to put their money and get profit?
This project is highly recommended by Jonh McAfee))) I think this fact can be trusted. He looks to the future and he is realistic about it.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Hey, can somebody tell me about how interesting is this project for investment? It is cool for people, who work with call centers.
This project is highly recommended by Jonh McAfee))) I think this fact can be trusted. He looks to the future and he is realistic about it.
It is interesting, but I need some specific fact to make my decision. I agree with you about Mr. MacAfee.
He really is an eminent personality.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

Do I understand correctly that the project will solve the problems of many companies during peak seasons? When the load is very high. Will not the platform be just a seasonal business?
emontmon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

It is interesting, but I need some specific fact to make my decision. I agree with you about Mr. MacAfee.
Well, it is a good way to invest some money, because this branch of industry will work forever. Each company work to improve their services for buyers. The best way to collect info from customers is till phone calls. Also it helps to sell products and many other staff. I think PodOne will be popular.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Well, it is a good way to invest some money, because this branch of industry will work forever. Each company work to improve their services for buyers. The best way to collect info from customers is till phone calls. Also it helps to sell products and many other staff. I think PodOne will be popular.
And why do think so?
emontmon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

And why do think so?
I mean that this service offers many easy solutions for modern business. A company won’t lose money for workers downtime and employees can find a job very soon. Faster will develop the project, faster you get profit.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

And why do think so?
I mean that this service offers many easy solutions for modern business. A company won’t lose money for workers downtime and employees can find a job very soon. Faster will develop the project, faster you get profit.
All right, you’ve got the right idea. I see that I need to hurry up before it is too late.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

Hello. Did you develop your ERP by yourselves, or you just purchased a pre-customized version?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

Tell us about blockchain technology) What is this technology?
I want to know the details
 Smiley

The PodOne network is built on blockchain technology. A blockchain functions as a secure, public ledger of all transactions on a peer-to-peer network that cannot be tampered with except through the use of an impractically large amount of computing power. A complete copy of the ledger is stored on each node in the network, allowing for such security. Specifically, PodOne will be built on the Ethereum blockchain in order to achieve a completely decentralized system
And what about the token? Why do we need this technology?
What functions does this technology perform?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

Smiley

The PodOne network is built on blockchain technology. A blockchain functions as a secure, public ledger of all transactions on a peer-to-peer network that cannot be tampered with except through the use of an impractically large amount of computing power. A complete copy of the ledger is stored on each node in the network, allowing for such security. Specifically, PodOne will be built on the Ethereum blockchain in order to achieve a completely decentralized system
 Huh

The blockchain is used to verify and keep track of all PodOne transactions and employs a crypto token, called Qubicle, to facilitate payments amongst resources within the network. It will also be used to reward customer service agents for being top performers, further incentivizing them to deliver high quality experiences to their customers.
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:46 AM

Smiley

Huh

The blockchain is used to verify and keep track of all PodOne transactions and employs a crypto token, called Qubicle, to facilitate payments amongst resources within the network. It will also be used to reward customer service agents for being top performers, further incentivizing them to deliver high quality experiences to their customers.
How do payments occur? Are payments safe?
This is a very important question!
Security is very important in business
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:01 AM

Smiley

Huh

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur. If the Employer and Agent agree on the funds to be transferred, they both sign the transaction and the funds are moved out of escrow to the party being paid.
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Smiley

Huh

PodOne provides a mechanism for mediating payment and work disputes using Qubicles. PodOne supports an optional multi-signature escrow system. Using this optional system, an Employer and Agent can enter into an agreement with a neutral third-party Arbitrator. Essentially, under the multi-signature system, an amount to be paid is held in escrow, requiring two signatures in order for the final transfer of funds to occur. If the Employer and Agent agree on the funds to be transferred, they both sign the transaction and the funds are moved out of escrow to the party being paid.
The last question left)
Tell us about Crowdsale Details)
What dates? What is the maximum number?
 Huh
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

Smiley

Huh

The last question left)
 Huh

Ticker Symbol  QBE Start Date  Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM ET End Date  Phase 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET
Min/Max Sale Goal  1,000 ETH / 45,000 ETH Token Type  ERC20 Compliant
kolinko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Smiley

Huh

The last question left)
 Huh

Ticker Symbol  QBE Start Date  Phase 1: January 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 1, 2018 12:00 AM ET End Date  Phase 1: February 15, 2018 12:00 AM ET Phase 2: March 31, 2018 12:00 AM ET

Thanks for the detailed answers) I got it)
No more questions)) The idea of the project is very interesting
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

Smiley

Huh

The last question left)
 Huh

Thanks for the detailed answers) I got it)
No more questions)) The idea of the project is very interesting

Join now) Good luck
 Smiley
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

PodOne is an interesting project but it’s not very convenient for employer to use. Even though the project is quite big there is no guarantee that company will find the right people.
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

PodOne is an interesting project but it’s not very convenient for employer to use. Even though the project is quite big there is no guarantee that company will find the right people.
There was such a problem but PodOne created the feature for training and qualification upgrade  for contact centers employees.
ilcaramba

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

There was such a problem but PodOne created the feature for training and qualification upgrade  for contact centers employees.
I dont get it. What does it change?
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

I dont get it. What does it change?
Employers create a list of skills and qualifications they require and add training courses for that. So candidates that dont have certain skills can get trained.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: