Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crash!  (Read 1697 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:09 PM

I haven't played The crash for years,  my lolness the fun I had with The crash.
Turning off my beggar and loler engine.
Since this topic is a platform to promote our shit coins, I might promote mine as well, activity is one of the promising tokens, seriously imagine if theymos implements a coin system into the forum.
You could only post with a signature if you had activity coins, and every coin had a fixed price of $0.1 your account could only rank up if you had activity coins. if I'm getting $3 for every post I make, $0.1 is a price I'd rather to pay to earn $2.9.
Ξ is pumped by Russia. BTC is pumped by people, when you could mine Ξ and sell for cash then better to mine Ξ. if you bought BTC to have Bitcoin gold, it's your own fault if you are losing money, all of the double your Bitcoin guys are scammers, they are doubling your Bitcoins with Bitcoin gold fork.

🖤😏
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

Maybe you are right, but we have nothing to worry about now, it seems that bitcoin is doing a very nice bullish trend at the moment and it doesnt seems that it will go down soon. It had a little correction today from more than $200 - $300, but it is okay, it has been rising a lot in the last few days and we are still on green numbers since the past two weeks.
But a big crash is needed, we really need to know the real value of bitcoin and how much can it drop, maybe 30%, or maybe more, nobody knows about it.
slate_main

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

BYTZ

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:05:37 PM

Popplecock, only now is Bitcoin reaching the masses, from here in up there is no stopping our Crypto, even banks are getting involved in Blockchains, this have good and bad effects, what these are, aside from the obvious - no one really knows. It is certainly an interesting time to witness.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

I am happy as you all for reaching $6000.
But I am worry about the crash in 2018!
Reason:
1- Only bitcoin from all cryptocurrency is moving far far away from all other coins.
2- Ether is moving slowly up and steady.
3- As we are all aware 2/3 of all high profile ICO either are scams, or legally scams to be announced.
4- At least 3 from $50m + raised ICO are having problem executing!
5- EXCHANGES..EXCHANGES...EXCHANGES...THESE ARE THE TICKING BOMBS..

1. This is actually good news. The biggest cryptocurrency keeps dominating the market. But if you're worried about how the other coins are getting left behind, they will recover at a slow pace.
2. It was 404$ back in June, and right now ETH is struggling between 290$ and 315$. This is hardly an increase
3 and 4. This has nothing to do with the possible crash that you mentioned.
5. Huh

Honestly, 2018 is shaping up to be an incredible year for bitcoin. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 813

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:01 AM

Reason:
1- Only bitcoin from all cryptocurrency is moving far far away from all other coins.
3- As we are all aware 2/3 of all high profile ICO either are scams, or legally scams to be announced.

Then we have to worry once we get there. And thanks for being happy for reaching $6000 and we are all happy as well. But we are not worried for the crash. We know the risk that's why we have taken it and it looks like it been a gamble that have payed already. We have already a lot of discussions about Ether and it looks like its not even closer to its previous highs. It can't even go to $400 levels now. You don't you worry about the crash in 2018 or even in the future. And I'm sure if even bitcoin crash, Ether will crash first before bitcoin.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

I agree with some of what you said.

What exchanges are 'ticking time bombs'?  And I would add that we've already been through
Mt. Gox, Cryptsy, Bitfinex(?) and a few others, and those implosions had little effect on the
price of bitcoin. 

ICOs don't concern me in the least.  Let the foreigners have them.  In my blood is a lust for
bitcoin and bitcoin only.  The altcoin scene leaves me cold, and indeed a lot of ICOs are scams,
or they're bound for failure.

I don't follow your logic about eth moving slowly upward.  I don't think that bodes good or
poorly for bitcoin.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

Reason:

The same as you I’m happy when 6000$ barrier have break but the same time worried not because of a “crash” that you said but because I don’t have hold bitcoin for the coming next year.

>bitcoin been on the lead in price increases since before nothing change really, altcoin has less supporters/investors than bitcoin.

>ethereum is meant to be hold for long time until many will recognized it and invest more to it.

>I agree that more ICO now are just using our weakness and abuse our work ethics.

>4-5 I don’t know but it seems don’t have any relation to bitcoin crash.

So this opinion can be right or wrong and we determine it on our own judgement.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:11:18 AM

Reason:

none of the things you said here have any direct effect on bitcoin price that warrants any reason for a crash or causes some concerns for a crash.
some of them have some indirect effect such as exchanges, if they get hacked but it is "indirect" because it still has nothing to do with bitcoin and such cases never cause any big or even long term issue for bitcoin any more. the days of MtGox being only bitcoin exchange is lone gone and now exchanges consider themselves lucky if they have anything near 10% volume of total vol.

other stuff such as ICO are just irrelevant.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:21:54 AM

I've faith that bitcoin always increase overtime since the demand is greater from time to time.
ICO is booming recently but it's not affect on bitcoin IMO as long as nobody able to compete bitcoin, it's will be alright.
Just keep your bits for next 4 year , PROFIT !
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:38:26 AM

I've faith that bitcoin always increase overtime since the demand is greater from time to time.
ICO is booming recently but it's not affect on bitcoin IMO as long as nobody able to compete bitcoin, it's will be alright.

There will be no crash in the future. Investors has already matured and in the long run they won't allow anything to happened in the ecosystem. The only crash you need to expect is in the altcoin sections including Ethereum. Investors already lost its confidence on them. So I agree we better hodl our bitcoin because there's no crash and just profit on our end. Goodluck on your Ethereum though.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

I haven't played The crash for years,  my lolness the fun I had with The crash.
Turning off my beggar and loler engine.
Since this topic is a platform to promote our shit coins, I might promote mine as well, activity is one of the promising tokens, seriously imagine if theymos implements a coin system into the forum.
You could only post with a signature if you had activity coins, and every coin had a fixed price of $0.1 your account could only rank up if you had activity coins. if I'm getting $3 for every post I make, $0.1 is a price I'd rather to pay to earn $2.9.
Ξ is pumped by Russia. BTC is pumped by people, when you could mine Ξ and sell for cash then better to mine Ξ. if you bought BTC to have Bitcoin gold, it's your own fault if you are losing money, all of the double your Bitcoin guys are scammers, they are doubling your Bitcoins with Bitcoin gold fork.

I could read between the lines what you are trying to say! Which show you are kinda smart!

But WTF you are doing at this thread? Open your own and say WTF you want!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:09:16 AM

There will be no crash in the future. Investors has already matured and in the long run they won't allow anything to happened in the ecosystem. The only crash you need to expect is in the altcoin sections including Ethereum. Investors already lost its confidence on them. So I agree we better hodl our bitcoin because there's no crash and just profit on our end. Goodluck on your Ethereum though.
we will know the effect if there's a possible crash that will happen after this oct 25 fork, after btc holders already received their free btc gold
and a convincing 6k or 7k$ value of btc would be nice to their needs, bitcoin will make some corrections but wise believers always take things
as an advantage so even some downfall happen bounce back will be happen after.
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 813

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:12:25 AM

we will know the effect if there's a possible crash that will happen after this oct 25 fork, after btc holders already received their free btc gold
and a convincing 6k or 7k$ value of btc would be nice to their needs, bitcoin will make some corrections but wise believers always take things
as an advantage so even some downfall happen bounce back will be happen after.

So sick to read so many Crash thread here while in some point those chrases things has been proven wrong and maybe for this another fork happen we can see a dump since people will sell there bitcoin gold but I'm sure that the price will pump and maybe by this year we can see for the price of bitcoins came to the 8000$ or maybe even more so let's just stay and be alert to monitor the happenings since for sure this year end will be the great set for btc to pump.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

Reason:

i am not too worry about the crash in 2018 because if its happen then its only repeating from previous and we can see many like this in future. but yes the price will be down as we know that bitcoin price is always changing in every time. bitcoin is moving because now many people is trying to join into bitcoin world and they buy and sell the bitcoin to make sure that are in the same boat like the others. for the altcoin especially for ethereum, i am sure that ethereum will be increase soon once bitcoin reach the stable price. for the ico, i think if we are not sure, then you don't have to join and invested in the ico and its better to saving bitcoin. the exchanges will always have the competitor and only the best exchanges that will survive. so my advice, you don't have to worry about anything, just follow the market and you will be fine.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

Reason:

i am not too worry about the crash in 2018 because if its happen then its only repeating from previous and we can see many like this in future. but yes the price will be down as we know that bitcoin price is always changing in every time. bitcoin is moving because now many people is trying to join into bitcoin world and they buy and sell the bitcoin to make sure that are in the same boat like the others. for the altcoin especially for ethereum, i am sure that ethereum will be increase soon once bitcoin reach the stable price. for the ico, i think if we are not sure, then you don't have to join and invested in the ico and its better to saving bitcoin. the exchanges will always have the competitor and only the best exchanges that will survive. so my advice, you don't have to worry about anything, just follow the market and you will be fine.

I think OP thinks that the drop will be on the 2018, but we are going to experience a sudden drop this coming October 25, and a Hard Fork will occur that is why the price is so much this time they are buying bitcoin because of the split and free coins that they can get with the Hard Fork, and I think Ethereum was moving a slow pace but a sure movement going up, but I think it is good to have an exchange with just the highly recommended top 5 Cryptocurrency that you would think you can profit.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

Now bitcoin is not ready to die. Look at his results this year. He consistently is on the rise. I think that next year will be even more successful than this one. When the market capitalization of bitcoin will stop growing and the price will stop can be a fall in prices. This happens due to the fact that speculators will begin to withdraw their capital. It can stop bitcoin as an investment and then bitcoin will start a new life as currency.
It is for sure not going to die at least not anytime soon and not at all if everything goes right. Not just about the rise this year, but the fact that so many countries are beginning to realise it cannot be stopped and it is better to get in now and benefit than end up being a laggard in the show. There will always be FUD, it happens even in the normal currency market, but at least we know it is going to stay decentralized once we don't give NYA and some miners the key to centralization.
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

Now bitcoin is not ready to die. Look at his results this year. He consistently is on the rise. I think that next year will be even more successful than this one. When the market capitalization of bitcoin will stop growing and the price will stop can be a fall in prices. This happens due to the fact that speculators will begin to withdraw their capital. It can stop bitcoin as an investment and then bitcoin will start a new life as currency.
It is for sure not going to die at least not anytime soon and not at all if everything goes right. Not just about the rise this year, but the fact that so many countries are beginning to realise it cannot be stopped and it is better to get in now and benefit than end up being a laggard in the show. There will always be FUD, it happens even in the normal currency market, but at least we know it is going to stay decentralized once we don't give NYA and some miners the key to centralization.

We are not talking about dying! We are talking about crash! Because there was some sort of correction in last few weeks, plus some resistance and support! but we should predict the Crash! Same as it happened before...

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Reason:

It is understandable to have small dose of fear, who can tell what 2018. will brings. Bitcoin is 1st because it is the best, and because it was first of its kind. There are some really good Altcoins like Ethereum, but they will hardly reach Bitcoin. As far as ICOs are concerned, well there are different opinions about them. It is impossible that all of them are scams. Problem with execution of ICO... well I would say that, that problem comes from not finished project or scam. I am not sure why you don't like exchanges, because they serve their purpose.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

Reason:

It is understandable to have small dose of fear, who can tell what 2018. will brings. Bitcoin is 1st because it is the best, and because it was first of its kind. There are some really good Altcoins like Ethereum, but they will hardly reach Bitcoin. As far as ICOs are concerned, well there are different opinions about them. It is impossible that all of them are scams. Problem with execution of ICO... well I would say that, that problem comes from not finished project or scam. I am not sure why you don't like exchanges, because they serve their purpose.

It’s starting to look like this could be a big correction. This drop could go down to $5000 or below. I seriously think this could be a significant drop we are going to see. It’s already around $5700 and there aren’t many people buying Bitcoins right now on the exchanges. The funny thing is that most other coins are dropping too, so the only place to transfer you money is fiat or USDT.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:02:59 AM

Reason:

Being paranoid about crashes is not good if you want to invest. There will always be rumors of crashes and the burst of bubble but we will never know unless it happen. Prepare and anticipate don't panic and spread unhealthy speculation.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: