Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

I used the live chat feature of the EthConnect website and talked briefly with someone from support. You can watch my findings here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azr-5yFbwE8. Got some responses, but I think there is a clear language barrier.

I am still investing as I have made almost 100k on Ponzi schemes/scams, so I honestly don't care what people here say, i'm more than willing to test the waters and use my PROFITS to try and increase my portfolio strength. These kinds of programs/HYIPs are not for everyone, if you want to go through life with 1-2% returns, thats on you. I like 100-1000% returns and I'm not scared to sit at the poker table and bet big. Worth the risk to me. Form your own opinion though.

so tell me something buddy would u sell the product to your mother?

Thats really funny you ask, she invested $1000. Like I said though, we are both using profits, she just sold 200 acres of mineral rights for 2.8 million dollars, $1000 to make 10,100,1000x, whatever it may be, is worth the risk to her. It isn't for everyone, I admit that, there are conservative investors and not-so conservative investors. I'm not trying to promote EthConnect, just showing my live chat to help the community gain more knowledge of the company. Admittedly, that knowledge was sparse and not very revealing, but that still doesn't deter me. Bittrade and BitDragon deterred me lol.

lol whats real funny is you trying to through a bunch of figures around to impress lol as if there is not a lot of twisted people with money, who are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money. all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money? u the make it any way u can guy!? lol post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, I want to know who to avoid!  lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amintet

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

Hi guys check out this video which has just been uploaded to YouTube where a guy from Tokyo went to make sure if the address that's put on etheconnect is real. Surprise what he did found: https://youtu.be/tYMEPkR2-LU
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:18:22 AM

It's better stay away from this project until all issues will get resolved it looking a big conspiracy going on at the moment. But this is funny thing to see when a noob dev come with that kind of project and collect pictures randomly from internet and think people are fool enough to believe on them.  
bene74y

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

I have been getting a lot of warnings about this, altough the same was said about Regalcoin.
If any inconsistencies occur please post them.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:26 AM

Guys stay away definitely a scam Wink!! At least until the 2nd of November so I can buy the ETHconnect coins on day 1...

Thank you
network1

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

is scam
nike555

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

Where is the landing?
GravityWaves42

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:42:46 AM

I know no one has reason to believe me as ive just opened this account and it looks bad...   But

PLEASE DON'T INVEST SCAM

Do some searching first.  Images are all borrowed of otherbsites.  Generic names positions and fake pages.  All types of links to foriegn language sites of at least 5 i found in no time that were complete nonesence when translated to just have key words for hits.

HELL ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD SCAM
CryptoVokain

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

I know no one has reason to believe me as ive just opened this account and it looks bad...   But

PLEASE DON'T INVEST SCAM

Do some searching first.  Images are all borrowed of otherbsites.  Generic names positions and fake pages.  All types of links to foriegn language sites of at least 5 i found in no time that were complete nonesence when translated to just have key words for hits.

Hah I’m sure you just want to make sure there is enough for you on day 1 haha. Have you seen the original whitepaper with the pics? Or just screenshot from some “dude”?

Has anyone seen any pics of bitcoin team? Bcc team? Oh right they are all scams Wink
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

What about Ethereum smart contracts? Can I make it in ur platform?
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

PLEASE DON'T INVEST SCAM

Hah I’m sure you just want to make sure there is enough for you on day 1 haha. Have you seen the original whitepaper with the pics? Or just screenshot from some “dude”?

Has anyone seen any pics of bitcoin team? Bcc team? Oh right they are all scams Wink

Please just let them FUD each other into madness. Let them think what they want. I honestly want these weak hands gone now.
redditarco

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

I used the live chat feature of the EthConnect website and talked briefly with someone from support. You can watch my findings here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azr-5yFbwE8. Got some responses, but I think there is a clear language barrier.

I am still investing as I have made almost 100k on Ponzi schemes/scams, so I honestly don't care what people here say, i'm more than willing to test the waters and use my PROFITS to try and increase my portfolio strength. These kinds of programs/HYIPs are not for everyone, if you want to go through life with 1-2% returns, thats on you. I like 100-1000% returns and I'm not scared to sit at the poker table and bet big. Worth the risk to me. Form your own opinion though.

Thats really funny you ask, she invested $1000. Like I said though, we are both using profits, she just sold 200 acres of mineral rights for 2.8 million dollars, $1000 to make 10,100,1000x, whatever it may be, is worth the risk to her. It isn't for everyone, I admit that, there are conservative investors and not-so conservative investors. I'm not trying to promote EthConnect, just showing my live chat to help the community gain more knowledge of the company. Admittedly, that knowledge was sparse and not very revealing, but that still doesn't deter me. Bittrade and BitDragon deterred me lol.

lol whats real funny is you trying to through a bunch of figures around to impress lol as if there is not a lot of twisted people with money, who are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money. all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money? u the make it any way u can guy!? lol post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, I want to know who to avoid!  lol

Does anyone take you seriously? Trying to 'through' a bunch of figures? Hilarious. When you go back to third grade to learn how to spell correctly and learn the difference between throw and through, come talk. I already said in a previous post i'm not promoting EthConnect. Even if I was, the people who invest know full well what they are getting into, its all a gamble. In this case, its a gamble i'm more than willing to take. I really don't understand you fudders, if you hate EthConnect why are you here? You aren't going to deter us from investing. Not sure why you try to be honest. I'll throw figures around all day because that's what i've made, sorry you didn't get an education and don't have money to invest and probably got burned before which is why you're here. Go cry somewhere else.

so basically what the ann page is for you are telling folks not to do!? so all your figures and education that u claim to have u cant understand that basic point! but lets not "through" the original point out the window :-) I'll just re-post cause the stand up questions prove difficult for you. is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again.
"lot of twisted people with money, get it any way they can, not impressed! some are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol?? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money?? u the make it any way u can guy!?? my dude stand up to it! own it! post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, own it! I want to know who to avoid!  lol" :-)

BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

They have a telegram and they are responding to this chat. When I asked the question about mining tokens they responded a few minutes later. Devs for Ethconnect, PM me as I have questions.
redditarco

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:13 PM

Does anyone take you seriously? Trying to 'through' a bunch of figures? Hilarious. When you go back to third grade to learn how to spell correctly and learn the difference between throw and through, come talk. I already said in a previous post i'm not promoting EthConnect. Even if I was, the people who invest know full well what they are getting into, its all a gamble. In this case, its a gamble i'm more than willing to take. I really don't understand you fudders, if you hate EthConnect why are you here? You aren't going to deter us from investing. Not sure why you try to be honest. I'll throw figures around all day because that's what i've made, sorry you didn't get an education and don't have money to invest and probably got burned before which is why you're here. Go cry somewhere else.

so basically what the ann page is for you are telling folks not to do!? so all your figures and education that u claim to have u cant understand that basic point! but lets not "through" the original point out the window :-) I'll just re-post cause the stand up questions prove difficult for you. is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again.
"lot of twisted people with money, get it any way they can, not impressed! some are now in jail just ask berni madoff, let me guess your idol?? u know there are various ways to make money, u know people sell people to make money, they rob people to make money, they sell drugs and screw over their own people to make money all kind of things just to get that money fake real estate deals, scam crypto websites etc. so tell me something buddy all the above u will do with ease to make that money?? u the make it any way u can guy!?? my dude stand up to it! own it! post your twitter, facebook and your youtube, own it! I want to know who to avoid!  lol" :-)

Whoa, I literally cannot even read what you are saying. The lack of punctuation or any semblance of a sentence is foreign to you. Not sure where you learned English, but your English teacher fucking blows. "is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again." Holy fucking balls, you really did not pay attention in class. Was that a question without a question mark being interrupted with a 'lol'? You do not belong here, that much is clear. We need individuals that can actually express thoughts in a way that will be understood. We have enough foreign trash on here trying to express themselves, that is hard enough. Please go to sleep.

crypto is multi cultural and I love it! :-)
Imperial_Hash

Activity: 264
Merit: 72

cryptoenthusiast, artist, BTC propagandist!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:58 PM

OMG, made some referral links.... feel bad now... I didn't know that it is a scam. Thanks for the infos here.

TWITTER::: https://twitter.com/primal_cypher
NFTs of my art available on: https://makersplace.com/primalcypher/ (MakersPlace) OR on https://superrare.co/primal_cypher (SuperRare)
GravityWaves42

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

PLEASE DON'T INVEST SCAM

The real scam, sir, is you. How could one rely on your claims of research, or really any of these fools in here that can hardly spell or justify yourselves? "borrowed of otherbsites"? LMAO "foriegn" <misspelled>  My favorite is "nonesence", a neologism of your own craft. Additionally, to claim it is not a good scam shows your inexperience in this market; this is actually a great scam and it will generate a lot of money, and people will make a lot of money, and then when all of you who doubted it try to get in six months later, you'll all be dumped on and we'll laugh because you had the opportunity to get in on day one. Crypto-baby party awaiting all the fudders.

Look man I just wanted to get a quick poat off my mobile if i could be of help and save someone their money.  Just some quick searches of names and photos leads to an easy picture of whats going on.

You are right that actually it is a decent scam as some time went in to it, but its not hard to discover.  Either you are in on it, invested too much to want to believe or have way more money you don't care about than me.
cvdesty

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

This thread was a real eye opener to me. I am thankful for the people who exposed Ethconnect. You saved me from losing money. I will not invest in this.

To those of you who are saying you will take your chances and still invest in it, that's a very foolish thing to do, in my opinion. But you are free to do what you want. You are going to have a hard time trying to sell your tokens (if you actually get any at all).
BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

This thread was a real eye opener to me. I am thankful for the people who exposed Ethconnect. You saved me from losing money. I will not invest in this.

To those of you who are saying you will take your chances and still invest in it, that's a very foolish thing to do, in my opinion. But you are free to do what you want. You are going to have a hard time trying to sell your tokens (if you actually get any at all).

I am sure they will get tokens, the question is who will buy them after...
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

Whoa, I literally cannot even read what you are saying. The lack of punctuation or any semblance of a sentence is foreign to you. Not sure where you learned English, but your English teacher fucking blows. "is that you ethconnect with fake profiles lol again." Holy fucking balls, you really did not pay attention in class. Was that a question without a question mark being interrupted with a 'lol'? You do not belong here, that much is clear. We need individuals that can actually express thoughts in a way that will be understood. We have enough morons on here trying to express themselves, that is hard enough. Please go to sleep.

I have an idea! Why don't you berate, belittle and curse out everyone in this thread that you think "doesn't belong". Who are you? Donald Trump? Should we build a wall? Please go to sleep... forever.

I fucking love Donald Trump, and yes we should build a wall high enough to keep you creeps out. I WILL berate, belittle and curse out anyone who cannot form a thought. If you have something to bring to the table, bring it; if you cannot express yourself in a legible manner, piss off. I will go to sleep when I damn well please, and that's not going to be anytime soon. We can do this all day old man.

If you were not so inbred you would probably have seen all the things I have presented here. I have divulged more throughout this thread than you have ever conceptualized in your entire life no doubt. It will be funny to see your hero Impeached.
CryptoVokain

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Exposed? lol seriously.. its people like you that move the internet Smiley

I'm sure it goes something like this: "Dude!! one guy said that another guy said that another guy said that this guy didn't say that about this."

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: