Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
cryptalk999

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

For sure it is not from Japan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:03:20 AM

"Word!"
JerryPower

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:08:56 AM

"Word!"[/center]

I wonder who is the troll... the guy who posts intelligent, well written and thoughtful responses or the guy who posts shitty pics over and over with googley eyes and sunglasses. Better get some coffee, this one gonna take awhile to figure out.  Huh   Huh
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

"Word!"[/center]

I wonder who is the troll... the guy who posts intelligent, well written and thoughtful responses or the guy who posts shitty pics over and over with googley eyes and sunglasses. Better get some coffee, this one gonna take awhile to figure out.  Huh   Huh

WORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!"
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

This debacle is a little comedic to me, there is humor in this.
No developer or founder, or even admin has come to this thread to shed some light.
It's strange that not one soul from Ethconnect is backing up their project. Not saying that would fix anything at all.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:03:38 AM

Guys I have notice that the tweet of the " faked" guy sho is a reply to two different names in the previous pictures or screenshot of him. This means someone is photoshoping and  creating fud and doubts about ethconnect imho.
I also checked their website on Alexa and the map of users shows the majority are from japan

Shhhh! Let them scare each other! Stop pointing out "facts" let them believe what they want. I want to buy this.

@cryptopathfindr orig tweet asking @tnksh if he is indeed part of ETHConnect. Take note he asked @tnksh in Nihonggo

https://twitter.com/cryptopathfindr/status/922813454922207232

@tnksh replied

https://twitter.com/tnksh/status/922830090400014336

"PHOTOSHOPPING" . ^^

Amazingly, it's the ONLY Photoshopped tweet on Twitter where one can retweet the official tnksh tweet.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Meanwhile, Jerry Power is jacking off all over himself while using BenGay as a lube. <to be fair, I may or may not have done that myself once - ONCE!!!>

One last point before I go just to put this very special homophobic Trump lover in his place. I can make a photoshop. Then send you a tweet saying  "Hey, look at this picture of you man!" you reply and say "That is not me." BOOM! HEADSHOT! I HAVE "proof" that I can RETWEET! That proves it! Someone is scamming! LOL Please get smart, I beg you.

@tnksh's profile is indeed japanese mr. Hahaha even his retweets are in japanese. Uhm, you can use google translate too. Its simple, even broken Nihonggo can be understood by kids. Lol look who's smart. If you're the definition of smart, I would rather not be smart.  Roll Eyes
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:27:20 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:55:49 AM by BlueFlare Magazine Co.

There are people who will never listen. But in a democratic world, investors can invest on anything they want, even on imaginary stocks. I think results will judge the validity of this coin. I want to observe what Ethconnect will do in the future. Pray that your investment decision will reward you of positive results.   Cheesy

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

Can you guys take the boring rant elsewhere? I come here to learn if there is new stuff around this ICO and all I get is two cocks fighting...

I don't care which one of you is right or wrong but I am really tired of this crap now...

Even if someone tells me that its a scam and shows me proof i'm still buying some tokens on day 1, I'm willing to bet on this Smiley
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:14:13 AM

Can you guys take the boring rant elsewhere? I come here to learn if there is new stuff around this ICO and all I get is two cocks fighting...

I don't care which one of you is right or wrong but I am really tired of this crap now...

Even if someone tells me that its a scam and shows me proof i'm still buying some tokens on day 1, I'm willing to bet on this Smiley

You can blame us for you not learning but that is on you. This is an open forum. If you want private crypto lessons I charge .02 BTC per hour.

If you already made up your mind that you are going to buy then why are you crying about " I can't learn you guys! " ??

I will go when I am good and ready not one second before.

How can you quote something that I didn't say? lol obviously you are lost cause so I this will be my last post with regards to you...
BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:40:17 AM

You can blame us for you not learning but that is on you. This is an open forum. If you want private crypto lessons I charge .02 BTC per hour.

If you already made up your mind that you are going to buy then why are you crying about " I can't learn you guys! " ??

Do you have a steemit profile? I am sure there are plenty who would pay for your services.

You planning on putting money to work on ethconnect?
papilas

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Dear,

Please check :
https://www.facebook.com/EthConnect/
https://twitter.com/EthConnect/
https://t.me/ethconnect

We only support the above channels. No email support

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------

For your questions. Our website use cloudflare services, Please check this https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/205177068-Step-1-How-does-Cloudflare-work-
The images are the rumors. We are committed to working on our roadmap
Thank you & best regards

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the two msg that I received when I contacted the support when you thought ?
BitMoneda

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

Do you have a steemit profile? I am sure there are plenty who would pay for your services.

Steemit? Nope. Facebook and CNN are less bias than steemit. Never seen so much ego stroking in my life. ( Sorry 'Steemians' but it is one giant brown nosed, ass kissing party in there... )

Have you decided if you will buy the ICO?
JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

Steemit? Nope. Facebook and CNN are less bias than steemit. Never seen so much ego stroking in my life. ( Sorry 'Steemians' but it is one giant brown nosed, ass kissing party in there... )

Have you decided if you will buy the ICO?

With all this hype? I would have to be crazy not to put a little bit into it. This shit is more entertaining than betting on the Super Bowl at this point.

Who even cares if your team loses, just watch the show and enjoy!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:46:03 PM

Let's put this Photoshopping bullshit to rest once and for all ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22+%22Ethconnect%22+team

TBC, Google crawled Ethconnect's site/pages, saving the PDF having the URL - https://ethconnect.net/WhitePapper_en.pdf

Google DID NOT crawl bitcointalk.org, Reddit or my dead grandmother's crusty underwear resulting in the archive from Ethconnect's official site. If you believe such not to be the case, then kindly exit the gene pool, for you're no longer useful for continuous of the human race.

sorry what is your point? Smiley (i'm not being funny I just dont understand which side you are on Cheesy) I might have to exit the gene pool Cheesy

I'm in Camp EthConnect is a Scam. Hot dogs are currently on the barbie if you're hungry. My bad! Tom, Dick and Harry on currently on Barbie, so you'll have to wait till they're done. Bertha is free if you're interested. She's the naked chick at the edge of camp who doesn't have any flies on her watermelon.

you are not so good with Photoshop dude Smiley google does not say what you say it is supposedly saying Smiley

Exactly what the fuck did I supposedly Photoshop which I do not own or use? Follow the LMGTFY link and you'll see exactly what I took a screenshot of.

Or following this link where I added a third name: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Henry+F.+Webster%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22+%22Ethconnect%22+team&oq=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Henry+F.+Webster%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22+%22Ethconnect%22+team&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3149.6160.0.6712.4.4.0.0.0.0.408.1112.3-2j1.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.405...35i39k1.0.cGYLZPmGWls

Or this link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Henry+F.+Webster%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22

Finally a voice of reason in all of this. Lol. Also, if you look at the "file properties" on the original pdf that contained the fake development team pictures, you will see it was created on October 18, 2017. The updated version with pictures removed was created at a later date, the 22nd I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JflINc4j4s&feature=youtu.be&t=6m17s

Skip to 10 minutes in the video.

So, the PDF was created on the 18th depicting Ethconnect's Team,b ut thereafter they expunged their team from the file but not before Google crawled the page, archiving it. Then Jerry Power comes along and claims that it was us "Haters" who Photoshopped the team onto Ethconnect's White Toilet Papper.

Full Disclosure: This is how us "Haters" did it ...

FWIW, the following in the extent of my "Photoshopping" skills (jpeg -> png):

They even saved their own original pdf file under the extension name "scam_buster" It is like they planned to bust their own scam all along. What kind of sick people are we dealing with? /s LOL try harder your tinfoil hat is not tight enough. I can change the date on my computer then make a pdf file called anything I want to, but that would be MASTER LEVEL HACKS. Plus I would probably do something really stupid like leave the file name "scam_buster" and then look like an amateur. Did I just "Debunk the Debunker? Yep. Sure did.

Jerry Power wants the crypto community to believe that in the first time of crypto history, Haters et al. of a venerable entity are the ones who took the time to generate team members via Photoshop in hopes of discrediting said venerable entity, namely Ethconnect.

Here's the timeline:

October 22, 2017, 02:01:58 AM: This thread was created by user Ethconnect.net.
~9 & ~16 minutes later: Two users expressed no website, etc.
October 22, 2017, 02:31:22 AM: User Ethconnect.net apologizes and states that it's coming.
<Website, include White Papper PDF page, becomes available for our perusal>
October 22, 2017, 05:26:25 AM: User Dasengineer was the first to showcase and prove that Ethconnect's team is a fuckin lie.
?: User Ethconnect.net DOESN'T take a single second to post that the info presented by Dasengineer is a motherfuckin lie because ... wait for it ... he assumes we love eating crickets, thus never commenting again although he's logged in myriad times since.

Ergo, again, Jerry Power wants us to believe that Dasengineer was the one who created the fake Ethconnect team members via Photoshop, supplying fake URLs still in Ethconnect's control, and got one of the dudes to diss Ethconnect via Twitter, perhaps the Twitter dude is on the ruse to discredit the venerable Ethconnect who Jerry Power et al. are jacking off their dicks raw while advancing this-is-not-another-Ponzi-(it improves it and applies it to reality).

Further, JP wants everybody to believe that everybody who's in my camp are fuckin nuts and that he, a fuckin Newbie, is to be fully trusted with his assessment of Ethconnect. Madness!
shan2026

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

This is crypto world we are talking, any coin value is determined by people. There is huge hype around ethconnect, this will make sure there will be guranteed profit on short term even if they don't turn out like Bitconnect in the long run. If you care about losing $500-1000 then this place isn't for you because you clearly have more things to worry about. Get on with your life and do something about it.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
soviettiget2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:11:59 PM

Is this going to be another lending platform like bitconnect or something different

Looks like just another lending platform. Or so it appears, anyway.

nguyenvn74

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

This kids is out of control at all. Now they don't even do a damn airdrop, website and so on. Just inserting the pictures in ANN thread and offering real-deal investments. What a hell is wrong with people? Who is investing in this kind of shit? People who thinks they can do 1000% in few days, seriously are just born?

I agree with you. But you were wrong about our project. We carry out the project with all seriousness, we will create a strong and reputable Lending platform. We never say people can do 1000% in few days. Stand outside and see what we do!

https://twitter.com/tnksh?lang=vi
bitforward.co

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:35:24 PM

bad headache due to the controversy
Still no response from the main character Ethconnect
mmo4newbie

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

!!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!! !!! SCAM ALERT !!!
http://sv1.upsieutoc.com/2017/10/24/215.png

Team come from VIET NAM and fake a japan company.

This site is a total joke. Someone made a copy of bittconnect, probably a few kids.
Domain was registered a month ago, there is no info about the team, no contact link, no telegram group, no way to find out who is behind this. Why hide if you're creating a successful business for years to come?

Look at thee roadmap. You call this a roadmap? Training on how to use Ledger nano or myetherwallet is part of the roadmap? Debugging the site when you even don't know when or if there will be bugs?
Listing on major exchanges on specific dates, where even super quality projects have problems now to get listed due to reguations? Fictioanl price targets to attract the newcomers?

Comeon, it's nice to make a quick buck, but this one looks really funny.
Why we have all these newbies bumping the thread with shilling comments? Can the OP reply to the questions?

1. How can this token be mined through proof of work if it is a ERC20 token?
2. In the website you say the total supply is 31 million but only 8 million will be sold in the ICO, so are the rest of the tokens mined trough proof of stake or what?
3. Do you realize that everything we see in the exchange website is exactly the same as bitconnect? Do you just want to follow Bitconnect success?
4. How can you do 50% payouts per month? Where are getting the money to pay to the lenders?
1)  Grin Look at the DNS and server records.

2)  Grin Look at the name.

3)  Grin Look at the website, [I think im turning japanese I really think so] LMFAO  Grin

4)  This is so much of a SCAM even the word SCAM is feeling JELOUS!  Wink Grin Cheesy

STAY AWAY! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

You say Vietnam, but I lean toward Nigeria ...

100% Team come from VIETNAM and fake a  company at Japan
http://sv1.upsieutoc.com/2017/10/27/22835272_1505333772879004_166157989_n.jpg
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:44:45 PM

Ethconnect Mining
This is the final way out of the above methods to be able to earn profit by mining. We provide POW algorithms so people can mine with the amount of coin we permit

This idiots are offering ERC20 tokens mining... Go and educate yourself before trying to scam people you fuckin moron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: