Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking what altcoin is good to buy?  (Read 1142 times)
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:11:58 AM

It all depends on your character. Altcoins can be different. Someone hopes to earn in the future. Someone wants to make a profit quickly. Therefore, the portfolio is very different in these two cases. Someone wants to trade every day and he does not care to save something. All for your choice.
zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

The top Alcoins for me are AppCoins and Wala. You should make a good research to decide what is the best invest for you.
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

if you want to buy altcoin, maybe monaco, xlm, ripple, xuc, and eth are pretty good choices, there is likely to increase the volume of transactions in 2018 later, i hopefully so.

MacRohard

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:13:02 AM

It depends many things. How much money you have? If you have a big budget, you can choose top biggest coin now ETH, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Monero, Dash... If not, you can choose cheaper coin such as IOTA, NEM, Stratis,...

werejago

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:28:59 AM

Lix Coin Airdrop fill out forum https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUZsrWlZtJPUAo6vfQvrXI-9_d0LdGy-VY6_56LeFZdnCg2g/viewform
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

i think eth and ltc have great future, i hold some eth and ltc and i believe thats coins will over the moon  Grin

cliffhanger35

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

I just invested in the Angel Token ICO https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385917.msg26175534#msg26175534

I advice everyone to do the same, it has HUGE potential!

They are going to invest in small cap altcoins and pump them, so you get both diversity and huge returns from the altcoin market.
KanekiSanZ

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:36:23 AM

if you think you can buy ethereum or ethhereum classic, market potential and for the better future, see the price is very rising and significant Smiley
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

I think for me Ethereum is the best choice, Ethereum is a very big potential to double your money whether is short term or long term investment, But if you looking for the cheap coin why not try ripple, I think ripple is best to invest especially for long-term because for a cheaper price now.
chathur95

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

So many altocoins, thinking what is good to buy with good future!

My suggestion  is go with ethereum. I think its good choice  in that situation.  Its price increase  day by day.
yausundy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:45:08 AM

You can buy the top 100, and most of them will go up in the long run
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Look at stratis, why now I do not see from the fans, I do not see the praise of this coin, but the coin is not worse than the same neo or lisk.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

Why dont you try to invest in some good new ICO tokens i would say in my openion only fishcoin will surely gave you a good profit before the end of this year. There are so many tokens now and you can choose which one you have to invest much better also if you hold 5 to 10 deferent tokens to make sure you still have some good tokens left if one is dump.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀