Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way for newbies to buy bitcoin or ethereum  (Read 1937 times)
manirobson

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

My honest suggestion is that all newbies should look for reliable bitcoin platforms where they can first of all learn and gather as much information before they take the plunge. Don't fall victim to scammers because you are in a hurry to get in. Arm yourself with information, for it is power!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

It is easy for newbie to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum from Coinbase. Just submit identity verification and it is good to go.

Alternatively, localbitcoin is another choice. But IMO, coinbase is much more easier to use.
localbitcoin is still my top priority choice

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
the best way to buy bitcoin is via coinbase and localbitcoin and in philippines i think its coins ph

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

well, i will prefer both of but Trading in altcoins can be risky as well as if you are new to trading than it can't be good for you. So, as my opinion i suggest you to learn more about trade after investment.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

Hi all,

Ive been investing small amounts in Bitcoin and ethereum for a year or so now but i wanted to ask what is the best or easiest way for a newbie to buy the currency now. I have a coinbase account so im able to purchase quickly if need be but so many buy sites make it very difficult for newbies to make such purchases in quick time. What is there out there thats on board and safe for anyone wanting to join the market quickly and start investing in such currencies?

Kind Regards

Griff
the best way to buy bitcoin is via coinbase and localbitcoin and in philippines I think its coins ph

To buy bitcoins, we have many websites they can allow you to buy bitcoins for USD. but localbitcoins is good you can find it nearby your place, and it is worth. I will buy bitcoins in my local BTC exchanging website. They do not give an accurate price, but still, it is ok for me because don't have any other source to buy bitcoins.
XanderO

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

Just buy a couple of altcoins and keep track of them with twitter and blockfolio app and then u learn how the game works. Worked fine for me earn a couple 100 dollars a month now!
drakey2002

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:18:16 PM

https://www.gdax.com/TRADE

best place to buy Coins.

0% fee when u use the limit order option!

youtube it for tutorials. Its easy!

Edit: GDAX is the sister company to coinbase so you can transfer it back over to follow the market when your on the move with your iphone Cheesy
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

well, i will prefer both of but Trading in altcoins can be risky as well as if you are new to trading than it can't be good for you. So, as my opinion i suggest you to learn more about trade after investment.

You may be right about that, but I do not think it's a problem if someone already understands and gives him instructions on how to transact, because everyone needs time to study and understand it slowly, if he is silent and does not ask about trades he may not understand how to play trading .
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff
The best way for a newbie to buy bitcoins or Ethereum is through p2p method, it's easy and also if the person want to be anonymous it's the best thing he can do. As exchanges imply kyc and require all your personal details and the chances of those details to get hacked is always present, so there best would be to visit local board of your country here on the forum and then contact sellers who are trusted and never contact sellers with a negative trust.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:58:19 PM

Hi all,

Kind Regards

Griff
If you're living here in the Philippines, you can buy bitcoin here anytime. With the use of coins.ph you can buy bitcoins and sell your own bitcoins. Coins.ph is the reliable wallet here in the Philippines. But if you're living outside the Philippines, you can use coinbase instead. It is also good as coins.ph. You can also buy bitcoins in there instantly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

register on a good exchange, for example bitrex or livecoin and from the exchange to buy coins.

There is a option to buy them on your online wallet. Most of these wallet have the option to buy instant bitcoins to your account. Blockchain is safe and trusted.

You can buy some bitcoin with that. You will not buy large amount of bitcoins but you can buy them every day a small ammount like 50 euro.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

i just started trading bitcoin and ethereum recently as well.  I find trading on Gdax pretty easy to use and the fees are very low.  haven't really tried any other exchanges but from most accounts, gdax is one of the better exchanges to buy and trade on. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:39:49 PM

The price of bitcoin has been increasing dramatically for the past six months, so I think for newbies buying ethereum would be a better option.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

Whether you are a newbie or you are a senior Member of this forum you will buy any crypto currency just like all, You can buy your Bitcoins from localbitcoins and then you can exchange your Bitcoins for ethereum (by doing that you can earn some money too) , You can directly buy your ethereum too just find a good dealer with good price and buy it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:04:05 PM

You should start with the basic, it is true that it's hard to cope up if you start with etherium as it has so many things to do and it's rapid pump and dump and their value is not that satisfying unlike bitcoin, when you buy bitcoin you invest it in a small amount, wait for it and you'll see it will expand. And also, ranking can help you earn more bitcoin.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mantoo1

Activity: 624

New To The Crypto World

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

well friends I m also a newbie first of all I want to earn lots of bitcoin here then thing about it
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:09:09 PM

Whether you are a newbie or you are a senior Member of this forum you will buy any crypto currency just like all, You can buy your Bitcoins from localbitcoins and then you can exchange your Bitcoins for ethereum (by doing that you can earn some money too) , You can directly buy your ethereum too just find a good dealer with good price and buy it.
The fact is that you must first find a place where you can buy the etherium for real money. After all, I'm a problem for a beginner will be that he can not even bring his own tokens without an ether.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

Hello
First of all you should always state your country while asking a question like that because in every country the answer that you will get is preety different.
When we talk about it in genral terms there are certain things that you can do to posses Bitcoins:-

•Download an offline wallet thats used by most local people in your country and you can easily buy bitcoins after verification.
•There are local boards in every country where people can exchange Bitcoin , you can manually search for ypur country on google, basically there person to person deal takes place thus you don't need that much verification and all
•Even on forums you can ask for bitcoins and then pay , more or so you can trade with people who are willing to sell
• last option is that you can always earn Wink using a little time and lots of efforts obviously

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Cryp2

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

There's a plenty number of online exchanges where u can buy any amount u want  or from your local area traders ( which is more confident)
robchch

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:28:32 PM

There are now many crypto exchanges that offer the option to buy bitcoin and ethereum for fiat. One option is to use localbitcoins.com which matches up buyers and sellers in your region.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: