Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS |  (Read 41492 times)
swordsproton

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:01 AM

Looks interesting worth a check

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:38 AM

Cheesecoin should moon soon. The amount of new ideas and implementations the devs make almost daily is amazing! What is up next now that we are past the 100350 block?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Checked this topic. It seems like CHZ is usual copycat pump&dump coin:
- no roadmap
- no whitepaper
- no info about team

What are the innovations of this currency? Do you plan only to be listed at exchange?

It took a while for them but I hope you have the answers
FalconZA

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:58 PM

What are mining on the pools like? Have 4x 1060 6GB cards I can throw at pool mining, but would like to know what the coins per day are? Is there an easy way to calculate this and what pool is good for mining Cheesecoin?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:45:20 PM

What are mining on the pools like? Have 4x 1060 6GB cards I can throw at pool mining, but would like to know what the coins per day are? Is there an easy way to calculate this and what pool is good for mining Cheesecoin?

Being it's a scrypt coin, it's an ASIC worked mining CHEE.

BTW I went to GlobeCryptoMarkets this morning and CHEE is gone!!  What's worse my CHEE there is gone, along with the buy orders and the BTC associated with the orders (not much).  The point is it's all gone!!!

moondus

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:48:00 PM

What exchange is the Revive coin listed on.
FalconZA

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:04:34 AM

Being it's a scrypt coin, it's an ASIC worked mining CHEE.

BTW I went to GlobeCryptoMarkets this morning and CHEE is gone!!  What's worse my CHEE there is gone, along with the buy orders and the BTC associated with the orders (not much).  The point is it's all gone!!!
Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry to hear about the coins that are lost. What did the devs say? It's ridiculous how untrustworthy certain sites can be!

FalconZA

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

We have been reported about this Exchange which has been marked as Spam, All are requested to not Transfer Coins to this exchange as We will not be responsible for Coins Loss, Only use Exchanges Mentioned in First Post
Thanks for the heads up. Ask mods to please remove from your thread to avoid any future issues.

The SHAman

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

The SHAman has updated this coin over at blockfinder.guru! This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 30 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3433 -u <YOUR WALLET > -p c=CHEE

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
captainX

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

Guys cheese coin is listed on coinsmarkets.com and at the moment it is reasonably cheap in price, we will be implementing masternodes in the coming weeks, this is an honest and transparent project and i feel the price represents that we so far have not had a huge amount of coins being dumped recently and as we all know with btc resurgence the price of alts has been suffering lately, but i feel that cheese coin with its tiny mcap and the very small volume so far that we have been seeing, will allow more people to get into it.
captainX

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

First time I became angry with coin as coin.
It is good to may get this coin in any place in tha world, but what I'll do with it after?!

Than I've read some more comments and now I feel something warm about Chees coin.
Godd luck)

hope you enjoy staking this coin, its very undervalued at the moment, a real gem not many know about it
Rsj91

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:53:15 PM

Joining the discord community for CHEE is best option and place to get answers of any question instantly
captainX

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:43 AM

Joining the discord community for CHEE is best option and place to get answers of any question instantly

feel free guys to join our discord https://discord.gg/cgcGdPP
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

Do you have telegram channel?
FalconZA

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:06:56 AM

Do you have telegram channel?
Yes, there is a Telegram channel, but for announcements.  https://t.me/cheesecoin_cheese

Best is to join the Discord channel where the Devs are all active. https://discordapp.com/invite/XcHJmBw

Also some nice tasks there to earn coins.

FalconZA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

MasterNode in the works and information will be released soon. For anyone that has questions, join the Discord channel where all questions can be answered.

FalconZA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

CHEE can now also be exchanged directly for Litecoin (LTC)

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-LTC-CHEE.htm

Updated roadmap coming soon.

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

I hope this coin gets a lot of support... The DEV team took the courage to revive the near dead Mice trough Cheese and managed to build a community arround it that believes in the new roadmap.
I urge everyone to have a look at the roadmap and see for yourself what Cheese can do for you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:18:12 PM

cheese is going great. they arrange some innovation contest in their discord server. i saw they recently announce the winner name of memes contest. i am very happy to see top 3 was bd people. if anyone know about cheese and participate some innovation contest that provided cheese team. join discord server bellow
https://discord.gg/XcHJmBw
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:12 AM

Collect this coin, staking it, make your future, join the club with us at discord.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: