Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS |  (Read 41519 times)
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

Who here will support listing on Yobit Investment Box?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Was looking for information on masternode...

Glad I came across this post.

Yobit full of fake coins and scammers..  Even the DEv has produced fake coins/tokens in the past.

will have to give CHEE a miss.

Not accusing CHEE of being fake.... but couldn't associate with investment partners of Yobit..

bgm

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

Yobit full of fake coins and scammers..  Even the DEv has produced fake coins/tokens in the past.

Not accusing CHEE of being fake.... but couldn't associate with investment partners of Yobit..

I agree that Yobit is a shady exchange as they have kept certain wallets in maintenance since the summer.
CHEE is a great coin and Yobit has no bearing on our coin. The above post was just a suggestion from a user who does not know how bad of an exchange Yobit really is.
bgm

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

Cheesecoin added to cryptohub https://cryptohub.online/market/CHEE/

This is our third exchange. It is a small exchange but still a big victory for Cheesecoin. Thank you to everybody that voted.
FalconZA

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

Cheesecoin added to cryptohub https://cryptohub.online/market/CHEE/

This is our third exchange. It is a small exchange but still a big victory for Cheesecoin. Thank you to everybody that voted.
Great stuff! Looks like more coming in the pipeline!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:18:02 AM

Yobit full of fake coins and scammers..  Even the DEv has produced fake coins/tokens in the past.

I agree that Yobit is a shady exchange as they have kept certain wallets in maintenance since the summer.
CHEE is a great coin and Yobit has no bearing on our coin. The above post was just a suggestion from a user who does not know how bad of an exchange Yobit really is.

And what, https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CHEE.htm and https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=CHEE_BTC are excellent exchanges? Where free coin will be listing, there it will appear. Yobit - a good exchange, there still need to get. Do not like yobit, you try to listing in good exchanges, polo, bitrex ... You can not turn on cryptopia for 2.5 BTC. Yobit does not like them

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

CheeseCoin is added into CryptoHub but we don't have enough miners  https://cryptohub.online/pools/CHEE/

We also have online staking https://cryptohub.online/pos_rewards/

esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:51:40 AM

The author should give the masses some substantial benefits, whether miners or small ants, are considered profitable, it will make this project fiery
bgm

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

Don't forget to vote for the new exchange

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3086/add-cheesecoin-to-the-exchange-please
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

i already support this project by my vote , why not hit kucoin ,this is comfortable.
FalconZA

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

2018 must come! Going to setup a few Masternodes and get them Cheese! Excellent price to buy in at the moment!

TheOATeam

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

News?
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

So the narrative goes this way:
Once upon a time there is a little coin named MICE.
It was a nice little coin and people bought it but over the time it got sick and most people sold.
But some hodled and fell in love with their MICE bags.
Time went by and the fellas lived happily with their MICE bags.
Then one day a clever guy/gal had the idea that they could have so much more fun with their MICE if they converted them to a new coin and get many new bagholder friends with their new coins.

And as an extra move they inccluded masternodes into the new coin so all the old bagholders can dump the shit out of it.
Gonna pass on this one.
Damn lambo coin seemed more legit.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
bgm

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:21:16 AM

i already support this project by my vote , why not hit kucoin ,this is comfortable.

I asked the team about this and they are still waiting for a response.
bgm

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Make sure you update your wallet to version 3.0.0

https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/3.0.0.0
Sword_Fish
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

stakinglab.io : core member

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Smiley

I love Cheese Coin so far, and keep my fingers crossed for more updates and news, AND most important another exchange please!

For now i'm really happy with staking this coin instead of dumping it...

Keep ON - Cheese Dev's!!!

Join our CHEESE Staking POOL:

Join our Discord

Shared Pos & Masternode Service:
StakingLab.io
dentolas

Activity: 854

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

it would be nice to have the whitepaper asap... need to know a bit more...
hope roadmap is on track  Smiley

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
startsts

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 02:22:40 AM by startsts

CHEE wallet on CryptoHub server gone to wrong chain,  what the reason can be?

startsts

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:58 AM

We really need block explorer here and devs attention.

Wallet at CryptoHub gone to wrong chain again, so we disabled mining and set maintenance status.    Anyway there is no working exchange for CHEE for now: tradesatoshi is out of sync, and coinsmarkets has some issue, I could deposit 5 coins for testing it has added to my balance, but after than I deposited 1500 and it is missing, more than 24 hours, and support do nothing.

FalconZA

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

We really need block explorer here and devs attention.

Wallet at CryptoHub gone to wrong chain again, so we disabled mining and set maintenance status.    Anyway there is no working exchange for CHEE for now: tradesatoshi is out of sync, and coinsmarkets has some issue, I could deposit 5 coins for testing it has added to my balance, but after than I deposited 1500 and it is missing, more than 24 hours, and support do nothing.
I believe the devs are working with the exchanges. The exchanges also take a beating with all the wallet updates from all the millions of coins. Guessing that they have a backlog of coins to sort out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: