Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:23:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [CHEESE] CHEESE | MASTERNODE | PoW | DPOS |  (Read 41519 times)
MelC

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:00:31 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 11:16:10 PM by MelC

Leslie all your words are the truth. We do the best we can, we aren't a big team and our project never was related to blockchain innovation. We try the best we can, no one earns a dime from the project. Plus our funds aren't big also. All the 'big money' people may assume we gathered, was to pay exchangers, and sadly, because people keep dumping, and our selling volume is what it is, we even lost 2 of those exchangers and no money back, not even a small percentage, of what we pay to get CHEESE there.

As you said, we are a community coin. In 1 year and few months of existence, I 've seen  complaining, dumping, and fudding. Thankfully, we can be proud of a few members that never gave up, show their support to Cheese, engaged with us, helped when asked. If we detach ourselves from CHEESE and look around, you are right, there are tones of coins around that strived but their community stood by them and continue ahead. Instead, of leaving a coin and their community with nothing, as it happens so often.

On the other hand if we see it as an investment, rationally thinking, there are 2 ways either you leave and soon as you see things are not what you expected or, you stay, and help your investment go somewhere. Relying solely on the team for a project, it is not enough, specially as mentioned we are a community coin. As such, protecting your investment is helping the team, give ideas, find things that could benefit not only you, but all. Such principle will make the coin go to places and with that, you will win as well. Bottom line, it's a win, win situation.
MelC

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:05:36 PM

Attention everyone there was a typing mistake POW rewards on our Btctalk thread, after checking the code for confirmation, the issue was rectified.
MelC

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:43:27 PM

Announcement: Crypobridge and Tradesatoshi exchangers are requesting from their costumers KYC. As usual, we do not 'force' our community to comply to those rules. It is their choice to decide either they want to do it or not. Here is how the situation stands regarding both exchangers

Tradesatohi:
There is no period of grace, in order for costumers to get access to their accounts, see balance, or make withdraws. In order to regain access you need comply to the KYC. If you choose to do it, make sure your data is exactly the same as in your profile (name, birthday) if not you will need to contact support. Either by email or through Discord.

Cryptobridge:
There was a statement released and there is a period of grace in order for people to have access their accounts and choose if they want to do the KYC or not. Meanwhile, you can withdraw your assets if you choose so.https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/02/26/urgent-announcement-terms-of-service-identity-verification-requirements/ US users will need to supply verification of their identity (KYC). If you have an issue with any functionality of your account, please indicate your issue in the #kyc-support channel and send a direct message to a Bridgekeeper so that it may be resolved. - At Discord
MelC

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:47:33 PM

Everyone we are pleased to announce a new partnership with http://cryptospots.app/, a map of businesses that accepts crypto. Cheese and SPOT token will be working together and creating new wonderful things! We're looking forward for the new things envisioned. Stay Tuned! Smiley
MelC

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

As you all know a partnership was establish with Cryptospots.
Hoard your cheese as we will unveil a new use-case in the cryptospots app
MelC

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:46:29 PM

Cheese will have some news about what is stored for CHEESE, stay tuned!
[/size]
MelC

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:36:49 PM

Attention everyone Axiom's platform and castlecoin are doing an airdrop, follow the steps in order to win CHEESE
[/b]
MelC

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:58:08 PM

Attention CHEESE community, as you all know we have made a partnership with Cryptospots, from it will be created a new use case, take a look!
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:47:20 AM

I have all the POS orphan blocks. What could it be?

RagnarKnarf

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:16:21 AM

Hi all. I would like to join this project..

1. How does staking work here??
tip.: I think we should put more info on official page about staking.

2. I also thinking about masternode on my old laptop (250000 coins is easy to buy right now). Do you think it is ok to run it on crap laptop? It is something like low end 4 years old laptop. There is no problem to run it 24/7 with 100% load, right now i am mining there, running bots there and i staking there some coins (if i decide to masternode for this project i will turn of mining).

BUT i have problems with my QT wallet. On all devices i am not able tu run sync.

It say: 0 active connections.

Please can somebody help me?
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:03:00 PM

Hi all. I would like to join this project..

1. How does staking work here??
tip.: I think we should put more info on official page about staking.

2. I also thinking about masternode on my old laptop (250000 coins is easy to buy right now). Do you think it is ok to run it on crap laptop? It is something like low end 4 years old laptop. There is no problem to run it 24/7 with 100% load, right now i am mining there, running bots there and i staking there some coins (if i decide to masternode for this project i will turn of mining).

BUT i have problems with my QT wallet. On all devices i am not able tu run sync.

It say: 0 active connections.

Please can somebody help me?

you could manually add some nodes to help with the connections. here is a list: https://nodes.cheesecoin.tk/connections

In general, I suggest you join the discord channel for support. You'll get more and faster responses there

MelC

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:15:11 PM

Attention everyone

Please seize all tradings with Bitebtc, until further notice

MelC

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:17:41 AM

A new mining pool is now available to mine Cheese
pool

If in need of hashpower?Zpool’s sister provides hash rental services: http://hashtap.ca/

All their ports are NiceHash friendly, no need to specify any extra details

They provide stratum servers in:
Europe: scrypt-ld.eu.mine.zpool.ca:3434
South East Asia: scrypt-ld.sea.mine.zpool.ca:3434
Japan: scrypt-ld.jp.mine.zpool.ca:3434

Sample configurations -
To mine and get paid in CHEESE:
-a scrypt-ld -o stratum+tcp://scrypt-ld.mine.zpool.ca:3434 -u CHEESE_ADDRESS -p c=CHEESE,zap=CHEESE

Exchange to BTC:
-a scrypt-ld -o stratum+tcp://scrypt-ld.mine.zpool.ca:3434 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC

Exchange to BTC but mine only CHEESE:
-a scrypt-ld -o stratum+tcp://scrypt-ld.mine.zpool.ca:3434 -u BTC_ADDRESS -p c=BTC,zap=CHEESE

Support:

Discord

Twitter
Allbek

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 02:32:55 PM by Allbek

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

MelC

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:45:47 PM

Dev team, consider getting your project listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN service as listing is free

Hi,

We do not support masternode sharing or promote staking pools. However, we know of its existence. Community members are free to use it or not. In conclusion, we do not take responsibility for anything that may occur or provide technical support for those services.
MelC

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

How much does the masternode cost? No one can tell? I really like blockchains with an algorithm DPOS.

Hi.

As you probably notice on the initial page of the thread, we are a POW/POS Masternode cryptocurrency.
We aren't as active here as in Discord. In order to get an invitation got to our official website (page 1)
You can buy cheese (if interest) on the following exchangers:

-Cryptobridge
-Crex24
-Graviex
-Tradesatoshi
-Bitebtc (however we're investigating some issues on this exchanger and for the time being, I don't advise its use, until further notice)

You can check the price on:
 Coinsmarketcap
 Coingecko (under CHEESE)

MelC

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

Everyone TOPMasternode a service that provides information about Masternodes, among other features, just added us
We are coin Nº324. Check it out! Smiley

HotSwapp

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:28:44 PM

Join us at https://luckyaltcoin.com/ - NEW and Updated Server and Source.

We are small but dedicated pool with a small fee that has been around almost 2 years. Don't see a coin you would like to mine just let us know! More coins to come.  

Already finding blocks!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3435 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=CHEESE
MelC

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:54:08 PM

Everyone we have a new mining pool

Fee-0.75%
Contact - Discord server
Check first page thread

MelC

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:28:57 AM

Cheese joined Elite Gamers Minercraft game version 1.13.2 (for PC and Mac) You can do quests on and win Cheesecoin, you'll need to link your account to discord. Buy Minecraft to explore, build and survive in a randomly generated world! Play with friends or forge your own adventure. Buy it for yourself or as a gift.

Follow the video instructions for doubts on how to play!

Introduction to EliteCraft. Earn Crypto while playing Minecraft.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: