Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] NeuroSeed - a unified ecosystem of ML models.  (Read 2880 times)
XMXIL

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:46:53 PM

How will you confirm the authentication of ML models?

There will be an intelligent verification algorithm, and also data and ml models validators.

tell me about the algorithm more Shocked
NEUROSEED (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

How will you confirm the authentication of ML models?

There will be an intelligent verification algorithm, and also data and ml models validators.

tell me about the algorithm more Shocked

The algorithm will check for the similarity of neural networks to each other so that the platform does not have networks with same tasks, as well as checking for white noise and validity of some data.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

What's new in your platform?

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

The platform is unique in its technological solutions, there is simply no analogue in the market, with a primary cost analysis, we are promised profits comparable to giants like Facebook and Google, moreover, both giants will eventually enter the platform as data providers.
We will give a powerful impetus to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. On our platform, it will be possible to use already trained neural networks and use them to merging new ones. This will speed up the learning process 50-100 times (according to our tests https://github.com/Neuroseed/Proof_of_concept)

Hi so far everything you said sounds very interesting. Do you know the project Hut34 and do you maybe know how that one is different from yours? Because you somewhere said there is no similar project but maybe that one is a bit similar.

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

Hi) We have a more universal project, it is not confined to a certain sphere. Medicine, data analysis, chat-bots, pattern recognition, speech recognition and many other areas can use our platform. And the project Hut34 has a narrow sphere of specialization.

can you compare your product and the state of development to your main competitors?

why not give token holder some kind of revenue share?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:12 PM

can you compare your product and the state of development to your main competitors?

You can earn on us in a variety of ways. For example:
- train your neural network and earn on API-calls
- lease the computing power
- lease storage for Big Data
- sell your Big Data
- if you have expertise in the domain sphere, we will be glad to see you as a validator of data sets and neural networks
- well, of course, you can buy our NSD token. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions, so it will be in demand by the market. And since it is essentially a service, its value will not be lower than the market value of the services provided.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

Hi! Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Hi! Great work guys. I will follow the project and also participate.

We are glad that you liked our project Grin How would you like to participate?
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

Hi, team! Please revise link to your whitepaper in opening post. It seems it leads to nowhere. And please can you say when your bounty campaign will be announced?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

Hi, team! Please revise link to your whitepaper in opening post. It seems it leads to nowhere. And please can you say when your bounty campaign will be announced?

Hi) Thank you! We corrected link on our White Paper. Bounty campaign coming soon.
Ashkola

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Whitepaper only English?
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

Whitepaper only English?

We have White Paper in English and Russian, in the future we will need translation into other languages.
Ashkola

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

Whitepaper only English?

We have White Paper in English and Russian, in the future we will need translation into other languages.

Tell me when you have a Bounty campaign. I want to participate.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:46:33 AM

Whitepaper only English?

Tell me when you have a Bounty campaign. I want to participate.

sure Wink we look forward to collaborating
XMXIL

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:18:34 PM

I don't quite understand how register in your site. Joined in the white list. Made a plan for the investments. And then what?)
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

I don't quite understand how register in your site. Joined in the white list. Made a plan for the investments. And then what?)

Our support team will contact you and issue a personal invitation code Smiley Smiley
Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

The idea of the project deserves attention. I wish you successful implementation. I will follow this project.
NEUROSEED (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

The idea of the project deserves attention. I wish you successful implementation. I will follow this project.

Thank you)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

You can earn on us in a variety of ways. For example:
- train your neural network and earn on API-calls
- lease the computing power
- lease storage for Big Data
- sell your Big Data
- if you have expertise in the domain sphere, we will be glad to see you as a validator of data sets and neural networks
- well, of course, you can buy our NSD token. It is used for all types of payment for intra-platform interactions, so it will be in demand by the market. And since it is essentially a service, its value will not be lower than the market value of the services provided.

thanks for your explanation. Will follow in detail. Would like to help by translating the ANN etc in German if needed
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

I read your WP, I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. Good luck to the team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: