Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scrummaster169

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:27:10 AM

I live in Russia, and for our market, for example, is this innovation? But in the meantime I'm very interested in all that is new, do you think to conquer the film industry market?
handmade157

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Public sale started Wednesday Jan. 31st. No minimum purchase amount. Exchanges will be announced after the ico is completed. Please read the pinned post for lots of valuable information.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

#Livetree Adept token sale ends Feb 23 - don't miss out https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
___

although livetree's collection is slow, i know it will be successful. or is it already successful? and can i ask if you did some pre sale? if ever you say yes, may i know what is the total collection in pre sale? and if that 1M  also oncludes pre sale collection as well?

hi livetree, can i ask you guys of where i can be updated and track  the progress of your token sale? i know you have raised 1m already. and i want to know if i can track it because there is no progress bar in your website.

Hello. The total includes presale + sale so far, and is actually 820k + now since ETH price drop.

Thanks dev. But can i ask what is the ico price?

Anyway, i hope btc or eth price will up again. Cause this is the problem of a lot of present ico now. The collection is getting smaller because the market is bearish.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Livetree.Adept

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

#Livetree Adept token sale ends Feb 23 - don't miss out https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
___

although livetree's collection is slow, i know it will be successful. or is it already successful? and can i ask if you did some pre sale? if ever you say yes, may i know what is the total collection in pre sale? and if that 1M  also oncludes pre sale collection as well?

hi livetree, can i ask you guys of where i can be updated and track  the progress of your token sale? i know you have raised 1m already. and i want to know if i can track it because there is no progress bar in your website.

Hello. The total includes presale + sale so far, and is actually 820k + now since ETH price drop.

Anyway, i hope btc or eth price will up again. Cause this is the problem of a lot of present ico now. The collection is getting smaller because the market is bearish.

Pre-sale 1 eth = 2000 seed. Main sale 1 eth = 1000 seed.
Bonuses start at 1.5 eth.  You can view the bonus and lottery schedules here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQivPMc_yc15BVmAFVSFXbcwF8l0nqzpL7Xs3DJK9lA/edit#gid=0
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:19:48 AM

LiveTree ADEPT is listed at http://icoinrating.com/livetree-adept/

You can support LiveTree ADEPT project through voting for it.

Thank you!
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:22:49 AM

The Evolution of Blockchain
___
https://medium.com/@LiveTree/the-evolution-of-blockchain-691e40f36322
___
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

How much fund has been raised so far?
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

read above, it says how much in the total amount is for these days, perhaps the market market will turn green and investors will breathe more peacefully in the coming days, and fund-raising will occur faster)
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

read above, it says how much in the total amount is for these days, perhaps the market market will turn green and investors will breathe more peacefully in the coming days, and fund-raising will occur faster)

Someone send a 50 eth in 1 transaction, now LiveTree ICO balance 500ETH. May be during the last week of the crowdsale more people will invest in this project and  LiveTree will start to please us with its media production soon.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

About 860K total with current ETH prices. We have room to grow!
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

LiveTree is proud to host London's First Blockchain Entertainment Meetup! Come join us on the 21st of February! https://secure.meetup.com/register/?ctx=ref
___

erikstarfish

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

___

hi livetree, can i ask you guys of where i can be updated and track  the progress of your token sale? i know you have raised 1m already. and i want to know if i can track it because there is no progress bar in your website.

This is true. A lot of ICOs in Nov-Dec 2017 especially those that have prices pegged against ETH or BTC suffered a lot. Anyway, LiveTree seems to have pretty good reviews. I especially liked the unbiased review n CryptoRated (https://cryptorated.com/ico-rating/livetree/). Its only lowest factor is that there's a lot of competition in the area of content creation. Nevertheless, I hope it succeeds!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:44:53 AM

i don't understand, the main sale is over yet?

@erikstarfish can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

The project is very good advertising, but the fees, in my opinion, are bad. The idea was to introduce something unique and attract those who have long been engaged in the development of cinema.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:47:09 PM

The project is very good advertising, but the fees, in my opinion, are bad. The idea was to introduce something unique and attract those who have long been engaged in the development of cinema.

What fees do you refer to?

The main sale is not over yet.

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/livetreeseed

Thank you!
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

___

Pre-sale 1 eth = 2000 seed. Main sale 1 eth = 1000 seed.
Bonuses start at 1.5 eth.  You can view the bonus and lottery schedules here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aQivPMc_yc15BVmAFVSFXbcwF8l0nqzpL7Xs3DJK9lA/edit#gid=0

Wow, so i bet investors in pre sale will really have a huge profit. Espeacially that they get 50% more compared to the base rate.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thank you!

thank you for your answer. Is there a link where i can find how the main is sail is going?

i would like to ask again @erikstarfish: can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thank you!

thank you for your answer. Is there a link where i can find how the main is sail is going?

i would like to ask again @erikstarfish: can you tell me what are the competitor of livetree?

I do apologize we don't have a counter at the moment, I've checked with the team, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
boexs231

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

project is very promising, the explanation is also complete, Not just a crowdfunding project ordinary, but also many advantages of crowdfunding lain.mudah2 an so next next ico success.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

project is very promising, the explanation is also complete, Not just a crowdfunding project ordinary, but also many advantages of crowdfunding lain.mudah2 an so next next ico success.

Yes, I also hope the same hopefully this project can succeed and increased participation of participants who joined in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. Hopefully running smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: