Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Livetree.Adept

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

Livetree ADEPT ICO To Announce A $10 Million Dollar Partnership In Blockchain Summit London
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/livetree-adept-ico-to-announce-a-10-million-dollar-partnership-in-blockchain-summit-london
___
We’ve announced an exciting new partnership with 0chain
https://medium.com/@LiveTree/weve-announced-an-exciting-new-partnership-with-0chain-89cd2d37b138
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Come and see us live at the 4th Annual Blockchain Finance & Fin-tech China! 15th-16th of March in Shanghai, China.
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/photos/a.460321470839246.1073741827.459978740873519/806681022869954/?type=3&theater
___
Challenges Faced by Independent Content Creators in the Entertainment Space
http://snip.ly/td2ta#https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/310255
___
LiveTree ADEPT is democratizing content distribution for independent content creators in Film and TV
http://snip.ly/me35b#https://www.techradar.com/news/livetree-adept-is-democratizing-content-distribution-for-independent-content-creators-in-film-and-tv
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

Hi everyone, i would like to understand better the point 3 (distribution) of the whitepaper posted on first post of this thread: the livetree network can be used like a sorta of netflix on blockchain?

Blossom TV
Digital rights management (DRM)
DRM is the process of attribution, provenance, licensing, distribution and verification. This multi-billion $ market is currently, controlled by centralized systems by Google Widevine:tm:, Microsoft:registered: PlayReady:registered:, FairPlay Streaming by Apple

In terms of distribution we are particularly interested in licensing. This is where we enable the backer (or fan) of a project to buy the intellectual property or share in the profits of the content being distributed.  Licensing content in entertainment is handled through contracts. Nowadays these are largely physical legal documents, modeled on the multi-party legal agreements common within the entertainment industry. Typically, these agreements work in a similar way across the world. While differences do exist in terms of license scope (episode, series, film), period and jurisdiction, their impact on the agreement’s execution is generally trivial.

LiveTree’s licensing and key management services, named Blossom, will be used to digitally encode and sign media. Blossom distribution services include Blossom DRM which underpins distribution through Blossom TV and current mainstream digital and traditional broadcasters (such as BBC, ABC, cinema theatrical releases etc).  Blossom DRM is the world’s first blockchain DRM specifically designed for the film, TV and content industry.

LiveTree intends to express the licensing model using smart contracts in the open-source framework COALA-IP (to maximize interoperability), which will be extended to meet the specific requirements of the video and entertainment industries. Extensions to COALA-IP will include, for example, a pre-pay-to-view licensing model, which will be developed within the spirit of the open-source community. The blockchain reduces costs and increases the sales opportunities for both content creators and broadcasters.

By utilizing the blockchain we extend the functionality to funding.  This again means, the fan (not just high-net worth individuals or studios) can buy the license for content or, if the creator chooses, share in the profits of the content distribution.  This has never been seen before and is completely unique to the project.  It enables LiveTree to go beyond reward based crowdfunding to a completely new model – one that is set to redefine not only the crowdfunding ($1bn film TV market) but the $500bn entertainment industry.

wow, that's an answers!
so, in few words, all the big company can used livetree blockchain to protect their property? do you have a parternship with BBC and ABC yet??
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Hi everyone, i would like to understand better the point 3 (distribution) of the whitepaper posted on first post of this thread: the livetree network can be used like a sorta of netflix on blockchain?

Blossom TV
Digital rights management (DRM)
DRM is the process of attribution, provenance, licensing, distribution and verification. This multi-billion $ market is currently, controlled by centralized systems by Google Widevine:tm:, Microsoft:registered: PlayReady:registered:, FairPlay Streaming by Apple

In terms of distribution we are particularly interested in licensing. This is where we enable the backer (or fan) of a project to buy the intellectual property or share in the profits of the content being distributed.  Licensing content in entertainment is handled through contracts. Nowadays these are largely physical legal documents, modeled on the multi-party legal agreements common within the entertainment industry. Typically, these agreements work in a similar way across the world. While differences do exist in terms of license scope (episode, series, film), period and jurisdiction, their impact on the agreement’s execution is generally trivial.

LiveTree’s licensing and key management services, named Blossom, will be used to digitally encode and sign media. Blossom distribution services include Blossom DRM which underpins distribution through Blossom TV and current mainstream digital and traditional broadcasters (such as BBC, ABC, cinema theatrical releases etc).  Blossom DRM is the world’s first blockchain DRM specifically designed for the film, TV and content industry.

LiveTree intends to express the licensing model using smart contracts in the open-source framework COALA-IP (to maximize interoperability), which will be extended to meet the specific requirements of the video and entertainment industries. Extensions to COALA-IP will include, for example, a pre-pay-to-view licensing model, which will be developed within the spirit of the open-source community. The blockchain reduces costs and increases the sales opportunities for both content creators and broadcasters.

By utilizing the blockchain we extend the functionality to funding.  This again means, the fan (not just high-net worth individuals or studios) can buy the license for content or, if the creator chooses, share in the profits of the content distribution.  This has never been seen before and is completely unique to the project.  It enables LiveTree to go beyond reward based crowdfunding to a completely new model – one that is set to redefine not only the crowdfunding ($1bn film TV market) but the $500bn entertainment industry.

wow, that's an answers!
so, in few words, all the big company can used livetree blockchain to protect their property? do you have a parternship with BBC and ABC yet??

Licensing
LiveTree has taken guidance from the other open-source projects in its approach to licensing. It fully expects the
community to further set and propose licensing to match the individual software component developed within the
ADEPT platform. Provisionally, the community will be governed by two key principals:
• ADEPT will be developed in the spirit of open source and free software (otherwise known as FLOSS);
• There will be no preference for any particular legal entity, including the LiveTree Community Foundation.
LiveTree expects the core services offered by ADEPT to be released either under a MPL license or a LGPL license.
However, other components within the ADEPT platform may adopt other licenses (for example, GNU General
Public License), depending on the nature of the ADEPT application.

You can read more about licensing in the whitepaper: https://az816050.vo.msecnd.net/whitepaper/en/LiveTree_ADEPT_Whitepaper_0_8_13.pdf

As to your second question, not at this time but you can read more about partners and their plans on page 22 of the whitepaper.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

LiveTree – a Fair Ecosystem for Content Creators
https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/livetree-fair-ecosystem-content-creators/
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

I'd really say that this is currently the most interesting ICO running out there. And centered on a very original field of activity. If LiveTree will be able to deliver what promised it could really disrupt the whole business of media production and dramatically change its current founding paradigm.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

I'd really say that this is currently the most interesting ICO running out there. And centered on a very original field of activity. If LiveTree will be able to deliver what promised it could really disrupt the whole business of media production and dramatically change its current founding paradigm.
That is true.
Hope the team can attract more investors and make this project a successful one.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Renowned futurist and entrepreneur, Alex Lightman, joins LiveTree’s advisory team

https://medium.com/@LiveTree/renowned-futurist-and-entrepreneur-alex-lightman-joins-livetrees-advisory-team-e5e94871f56a
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

That is true.
Hope the team can attract more investors and make this project a successful one.

Token sale only a few days left to finish but the target that will be achieved very far again.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

That is true.

Will look for what the Livetree team will do after the crowdsale. They have enough of funds to embody everything they wrote about in white paper. They need to do their job very well.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I hope this will boost the project a lot because this is  by far the longest ICO I have followed spanning over 6months , with this I think it's too long a time investors like us are getting bored already and eager to see the next step, which is development.
JesusCryptos

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

I hope this will boost the project a lot because this is  by far the longest ICO I have followed spanning over 6months , with this I think it's too long a time investors like us are getting bored already and eager to see the next step, which is development.

I totally agree. Having spent so much time contributing to the promotion of this ICO I already feel the project part of myself in a way, and of course it would be a huge disappointment it it wouldn't live up to the expectations. But I am very optimistic.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I totally agree. Having spent so much time contributing to the promotion of this ICO I already feel the project part of myself in a way, and of course it would be a huge disappointment it it wouldn't live up to the expectations. But I am very optimistic.

This is a long-standing process of the journey of this project and everyone should have great hopes about the success of this project and no more problems.

Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

We had an incredible time speaking at the 4th Annual Blockchain Finance & Fin-Tech China and meeting the incredible Blockchain communities in Shanghai, presenting the vision of a democratized entertainment industry to one of the world's most important film markets.
JesusCryptos

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

We had an incredible time speaking at the 4th Annual Blockchain Finance & Fin-Tech China and meeting the incredible Blockchain communities in Shanghai, presenting the vision of a democratized entertainment industry to one of the world's most important film markets.

Wow, that's truly excellent. Do you have a list of upcoming events where you are planning to show up for presentations? I'm traveling most of the time and if I'd happen to be in a town where you are holding an event I'd feel really silly if I later would realize that I didn't attend it.

kimonjol

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

The ADEPT LiveTree project is likely to be a big project, seen from the many partners and many big film industry names that are well-known to participate in the project developers.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Token Communities, headed by renowned futurist Alex Lightman, helps to create, fund and manage the highest quality innovations in modern blockchain technology. Their $10m partnership with us will support the initial stages of our business plan and rapid growth acceleration.
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/photos/a.460321470839246.1073741827.459978740873519/809111412626915/?type=3
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

Token Communities, headed by renowned futurist Alex Lightman, helps to create, fund and manage the highest quality innovations in modern blockchain technology. Their $10m partnership with us will support the initial stages of our business plan and rapid growth acceleration.
https://www.facebook.com/LiveTreeADEPT/photos/a.460321470839246.1073741827.459978740873519/809111412626915/?type=3
one of the very good news, I see live 11 days longer ico will end. If it is true, hopefully with time remaining, sales will increase.
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Strong team with great project.
but what about come famous and important for all the World! What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished?
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

Just 8 more days left to join the revolution, #tokensale is live on www.livetree.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: