Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

When will the token distribution take place?

it seems that here no one else will answer us, the manager does not appear here from the 2nd date, it's sad when you need to find out everything yourself (

for what i know the calculations are not finished yet.
I don't remember well so i don't want to write something wrong, but i check on official telegram channel if i can have some more info.

The right steps to more often visit the telegram group if you are anxious to find out when token will be distributed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Congratulations with successful token sale!
I'm happy that I took part in bounty campaign from the beginning, so contributed in this way!

Recently I also started TV-program about blockchain and cryptocurrencies (here is for example edition about EOS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfv06yLbCfs&t)

I would be happy to invite Ashley Turing as a guest for one of the future editions!
(I know he is very busy now, but I hope your team will keep this option)

Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

it seems that here no one else will answer us, the manager does not appear here from the 2nd date, it's sad when you need to find out everything yourself (

I don't remember well so i don't want to write something wrong, but i check on official telegram channel if i can have some more info.

The right steps to more often visit the telegram group if you are anxious to find out when token will be distributed.

Even there there is no full answer, at least I see only one advertisement for the project and there is nothing more, and I think here too people should receive updates and not just in the telegram chat
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

The crowdsale has been completed for several days.
Why there is official announcement about the distribution and exchange listing?
Hope the team will follow its roadmap.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

The crowdsale has been completed for several days.
Why there is official announcement about the distribution and exchange listing?
Hope the team will follow its roadmap.
No answer to your question. I'm more interested how much usd or any other cryptocurrency raised project in ICO in total. And on what exchanges will the token be traded.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

It is almost 2 weeks from last message. Do you have any updates concerning bounty tokens distribution? Telegram chat admins say to ask in bounty thread concerning this question.
Regards

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AndreyRocker

Merit: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

The LiveTree Adept Crowd-sale is now complete! More information on next steps is incoming very soon, thank you to all who participated!

It is almost 2 weeks from last message. Do you have any updates concerning bounty tokens distribution? Telegram chat admins say to ask in bounty thread concerning this question.
Regards
The team hired a bounty Manager, and all questions to him. Why in the official theme of the project to ask such questions? If you have any questions, please contact  mr. Sylon.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Regards

You immediately send a message to the campaign manager of this project to know more with the questions you will ask.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

Even there there is no full answer, at least I see only one advertisement for the project and there is nothing more, and I think here too people should receive updates and not just in the telegram chat

this is a "very" common "problem".
A lot of devs use more telegram chat instead the official thread on btt. But i'm sure that when they know for sure the date for the token distribution, sylon will let us know.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

A lot of devs use more telegram chat instead the official thread on btt. But i'm sure that when they know for sure the date for the token distribution, sylon will let us know.

This doesn't happen in this project alone because they are more active in telegram group because I see almost all projects are more active in their telegram group.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

This doesn't happen in this project alone because they are more active in telegram group because I see almost all projects are more active in their telegram group.

not everyone has telegram.
it's good they update the latest status of how the development of this project in bitcointalk forum.
because good communication will have an impact on the progress of the project.
Lexs163

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

it's good they update the latest status of how the development of this project in bitcointalk forum.

From telegram it's little sense that there is nothing that is not updated, that the chat admins do not really know anything, everyone around is just asking questions without getting the specifics and the right answer, it's sad that always the same thing happens after the fundraising, the society jumps around developers like  a hare to learn something.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

From telegram it's little sense that there is nothing that is not updated, that the chat admins do not really know anything, everyone around is just asking questions without getting the specifics and the right answer, it's sad that always the same thing happens after the fundraising, the society jumps around developers like  a hare to learn something.

mmm you describe a not very good situation.
I don't follow so much the telegram chat to realize that the situation is this.
Do you think that there will be a delay of the roadmap?

Imho devs are really great team...i don't think i should worry.
khroma

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Which means their communication channel is erroneous, most updates like this should be published on the website and also through a medium blog. The site contains no information and details about the concluded ICO, how much raised, when to expect distribution etc.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
khroma

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

A few weeks have passed and the more information which was promised did not arrive. Does anyone know anything on what is going on?

No one knows what's going on or what to expect and this is very bad, we are all kept in the dark regarding the post ICO arrangements and plans.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.

Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

I look at the telegram group, they are still developing their project and don't inform about the bounty campaign or when payment will be done.
Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

iphone5s

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Actually i always ask them in telegram when thae bounty distribution or any update about bounty campaign.but they dont have exact answer they always say they dont know about bounty campaign .thay always say bounty related question muat be ask in bitcointalk thread.

A problem that can not be solved by them or actually they will never distribute token to everyone. No information to date.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

No one knows what's going on or what to expect and this is very bad, we are all kept in the dark regarding the post ICO arrangements and plans.

Things are very confusing because there is no explanation that I found after the token sale ended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: