Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31779 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

LiveTree Contract  SED- SEED  added on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c-ETH - all can buy/sell you tokens

Well I guess it's a step in the right direction but I wouldn't use EtherDelta if it was the last exchange on the planet - maybe I would. Let's wait until SED is listed on Binance..hopefully.
Binance does not appear to be available for this project. No one trades even on etherdelta, and in order to pay for the listing on Binance, need a lot of money that the project can not afford to spend
They have raised 1100 ETH and 60 BTC until their ico ends. I don't think they can't affrod to pay listing fee for any of exchange (binance included). They even will starting to buy back bounty tokens from bounty hunter who want to prefer ETH instead of SED token
This is a very little money. They can spend it on a listing, but there will be nothing left to develop the product. The listing on such exchange as the Binance is very expensive

If 1100 ETH and 60 BTC is all they got, they shouldn't spend it in listing in exchanges.
Without developments, listing in big exchanges means nothing.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

Got my SED tokens, what are the plans for the team in the future?
Will it be possible to wait for a quick listing on the stock exchange to sell it at a good price?
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Will it be possible to wait for a quick listing on the stock exchange to sell it at a good price?

I see no information about the exchange that will be created by the developer at this time.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

I see no information about the exchange that will be created by the developer at this time.

Have patience soon they will announce their plan about future direction of this project. It will rise to very big in future this project have good dev team they will do nice job to bring some interesting features.
Livetree.Adept

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please
register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder

You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Guys what's the ICO price of ETH = SED? I have received SED tokens from bounty and wanted to participate in ther Buy-Back. Any infos?
Forget you already about the buyback, they collected so little, and it's good that they agreed to pay the bounty. Just hold the tokens, and watch the development of the project.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

LiveTree Contract  SED- SEED  added on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c-ETH - all can buy/sell you tokens

Well I guess it's a step in the right direction but I wouldn't use EtherDelta if it was the last exchange on the planet - maybe I would. Let's wait until SED is listed on Binance..hopefully.
Binance does not appear to be available for this project. No one trades even on etherdelta, and in order to pay for the listing on Binance, need a lot of money that the project can not afford to spend
They have raised 1100 ETH and 60 BTC until their ico ends. I don't think they can't affrod to pay listing fee for any of exchange (binance included). They even will starting to buy back bounty tokens from bounty hunter who want to prefer ETH instead of SED token

Livetree could easily get listed on a major centralised exchange, they have the funds and better still they have a great product and solid team that any exchange should be more than willing to accept. Binance took on Bytecoin and look what happened there, Binance now needs a strong and genuine project with a reliable team behind it to mitigate the damage Bytecoin has recently done to its reputation.

Update:
Well, I can see why LiveTree don't want to list on Binance, looks like it's going to have to be another, less expensive, exchange.

1million dollars?? that's totally absurd!
so, right now, is not possible to trade this token? there is no exchange until now?
I don't understand, why they don't use etherdelta? I think that for a token is fine..
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

LiveTree Contract  SED- SEED  added on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x44f850d75023e8d3da9981b70e84e092c4b1067c-ETH - all can buy/sell you tokens

Livetree could easily get listed on a major centralised exchange, they have the funds and better still they have a great product and solid team that any exchange should be more than willing to accept. Binance took on Bytecoin and look what happened there, Binance now needs a strong and genuine project with a reliable team behind it to mitigate the damage Bytecoin has recently done to its reputation.

Update:
Well, I can see why LiveTree don't want to list on Binance, looks like it's going to have to be another, less expensive, exchange.

so, right now, is not possible to trade this token? there is no exchange until now?
I don't understand, why they don't use etherdelta? I think that for a token is fine..

Back in January of this year, etherdelta changed their listing policies. You can read all about that here: https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1

As far as what is happening to get the token listed:
We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

Update:

I think IDEX is a better and more popular exchange now.
I used to use ED which went through too many issues, but abandoned it.
IDEX has large volumes and good experience.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Compared with ED or forkdelta, IDEX is better, but i will not use that exchange until it got listed on other popular exchanges, at least hitbtc.

Lol 1 million dollars only for a listing fee? That's a crazy amount only for listing token on their site. Though it will be only around $100k

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

Lol 1 million dollars only for a listing fee? That's a crazy amount only for listing token on their site. Though it will be only around $100k
That's normal. The less promising the exchange project is, the more expensive listing. The average the price for listing now judging by discussions about $500k
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Compared with ED or forkdelta, IDEX is better, but i will not use that exchange until it got listed on other popular exchanges, at least hitbtc.

Unfortunately, that's the situation that big giant exchanges have put in many ICO projects to list them, it's becoming more difficult these days to list in reputable exchanges.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:24 AM

Yes, it is becoming increasingly tough by the day because these known exchanges hold the monopoly of high trading volume, also they eventually list whenever they want even after payment, I have seen this with a project which was delayed months after paying exchange.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

Yes, it is becoming increasingly tough by the day because these known exchanges hold the monopoly of high trading volume, also they eventually list whenever they want even after payment, I have seen this with a project which was delayed months after paying exchange.

each price must have their respective qualities.
now I think it's better to enter kucoin or huobi first, then to other big market.

hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

I don't recommend the team spend too much money on the purpose of listing in exchanges.
Without product development, listing in Binance won't help.
RhinoTrader

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

So it seems, the live tree team is active at Cannes festival

https://twitter.com/LiveTreeHQ/status/995645867846664192

Is there any news of the coin trading? Would be a good investment I reckon given the teams industry connections
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

I don't recommend the team spend too much money on the purpose of listing in exchanges.
Without product development, listing in Binance won't help.
I don't think they'll spend money on a listing. Rather, they will try to negotiate a free listing on small exchanges. The project initially did not arouse much interest among investors and large volumes of trading even on a good exchange should not be expected until there is no product
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

So it seems, the live tree team is active at Cannes festival

https://twitter.com/LiveTreeHQ/status/995645867846664192

Is there any news of the coin trading? Would be a good investment I reckon given the teams industry connections

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Every piece of film or TV content starts with a great story.
We’re reimagining the way these stories are created, funded and distributed,
using the power of the blockchain. Choose to fund your favourite stories with
our Seed (SED) tokens, which creators can use to finance their production.
Join The Community
https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

I guess there's still a whole lot we are looking out for in this project, apart from the listing plans on some possible credible exchanges as well as the buy back program which I am interested in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: