Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

What do i need to do if i want to change my my bounty to eth with buyback program? "The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH."

This is a good price if it's true. But I still can't understand why they doing a buyback. First, they're trying to collect more money, and after some time going to money back.

Q. What is there a benefit for the token holder?

it will make everyone confused if it is happening. if it makes a price increase later on it seems like a good thing.

Livetree.Adept

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

What do i need to do if i want to change my my bounty to eth with buyback program? "The buy-back price is guaranteed at 1000 SED = 1ETH."

The deadline to sign up for this was 16 May, 13:00 UTC.

The price is not 1000 SED = 1 ETH
March 12 blog post, when the ratio for supply was adjusted https://medium.com/@LiveTree/repositioning-seed-token-buyers-to-power-the-market-ba000316b05e 
This retroactively changed the price for all participants to: Pre-sale 1 SED = 0.0000825 and 1 eth = 12,142 SED
Main sale 1 SED =  0.000165 and 1 eth = 6,071 SED
The initial ratio on bounty was set at investor rate intentionally. This changed retroactively to match investor ratio.

This is a good price if it's true. But I still can't understand why they doing a buyback. First, they're trying to collect more money, and after some time going to money back.

Q. What is there a benefit for the token holder?

This was offered as part of the bounty program.

Is there a review of your project anywhere?  For example, rating sites, etc? I want to read more from independent analysts .Thanks

The ICO was listed on many ICO review sites back when the ICO was running.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

does anyone else still have problem to register on livetree platform?

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email support@livetree.com and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?
Let me know, i don't want to make mistake!

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

thank you, i've send an email just few minutes ago.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

I've just received the pm that say that i can finally register but i've the same problem with the username... Sad

You'll need to email support@livetree.com and they will be able to assist  you with this

Thank for your help.
i've send a reply to a pm senden by ashley. Do you think is not enough? is better to send an email too?

Yes, if you're having trouble registering or logging in, it's best to send an email to support.

Anyway, there is something i don't understand. Where livetree's team is gonna find the money for the buyback?

From the team:
- We are pursuing other channels and want to build a strategy for when they do become available.

As soon as we know more you'll know more.
Thank you for your patience
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

The Cannes Film Festival has come to an end, it was an honor to be participating in
the event.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

The Cannes Film Festival has come to an end, it was an honor to be participating in
the event.

I see you get a red trust from a trusted person in this forum, are you doing a bad thing?
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

The world of animation has never been more open to willing filmmakers and it is all due to crowdfunding.

http://variety.com/2018/film/global/robot-will-protect-you-crowdfunding-technology-changed-animation-1202812190/

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Thank for your help.

Like the team keep reiterating, they are still expecting funds from their underwriters, hopefully until this funds is recieved before buyback would commence.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Being a filmmaker is hard.

Being a female filmmaker is even harder.
This is due to the gatekeepers that are favoring the releases they like.
LiveTree is dedicated to making sure that all of the stories reach the
audience they deserve.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/22/cannes-of-worms-true-gender-equality-in-film-will-take-more-than-just-add-women

iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Thank for your help.

Like the team keep reiterating, they are still expecting funds from their underwriters, hopefully until this funds is recieved before buyback would commence.

It seems they have hope that they have not realized to make this project successful and successful in the future.

Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

LiveTree is saying YES to Great Stories.
------------------------------------------------------
We are disrupting the industry in exciting ways,
allowing for more unique content to reach the viewers.
------------------------------------------------------
https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed/
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

Thank for your help.

It seems they have hope that they have not realized to make this project successful and successful in the future.

Without the fund from the underwriters, does the raised fund reach soft cap?
If so, the team should be able to continue with the project.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Thank for your help.

Yes, they reached soft cap already in pre-sale phase. When I remember correctly soft cap was 1,000,000 Seed which was around 500Eth.

Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

Thank for your help.

The softcap was reached during the presale.  The project is moving forward.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

Thank for your help.

If this project goes with moving forward, does LiveTree ADEPT [SED] need to have more time to enroll in the market?
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

Everything can not immediately appear for the project, I mean (exchange, work product and everything else), everyone needs time for the planned and planned actions, we have nothing left to do, just wait for updates from the development team.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Everything can not immediately appear for the project, I mean (exchange, work product and everything else), everyone needs time for the planned and planned actions, we have nothing left to do, just wait for updates from the development team.

I think we have to wait until launch of the alpha of Blossom platform. They plan exchange listings for the same time, so let's see how things are in 2 months.

snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Thank for your help.

Glad to get this response from the team.
The market cap of this project is pretty low.
As long as the team can deliver something interesting, it has great potential to grow.
Livetree.Adept

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

Thank for your help.

If this project goes with moving forward, does LiveTree ADEPT [SED] need to have more time to enroll in the market?

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Thank for your help.

We are coordinating the listing with the launch of Blossom. We have 2 exchanges we have begun talks with and are actively seeking Japanese market penetration. We will have more detailed information and strategy information within the Seed holder section of the website please register / login here: https://secure.livetree.com/#!/seed-login/?return=seedHolder
You can read more here: https://medium.com/@LiveTree/livetree-progress-update-dba5564fbdeb

Thanks for the updates it's a refreshing change; this is something that's lacking with other ventures out there where us investors are treated a bit like mushrooms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: