Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Judging by the fact that they write in the chat the project turned out to be a scum? That is, the administrator ran with the money telling about the reverse buy-back by investors who were not there? What is there in their chat telling?

just yesterday Ashley wrote in the official telegram channel that they are working very hard and that they know the importance to hit an exchange soon.

I think we should try to have a little more faith.

so far I'm negatively looking at the team too, everything looks dull as it seems to me. there are many problems that need to be solved and they have very little money for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

the chat continues to look like a garbage pit and the team continues to not fulfill its promises. beware of buying their tokens, everything looks very bad and i think the team decided to leave with investors money at sunset.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

the chat continues to look like a garbage pit and the team continues to not fulfill its promises. beware of buying their tokens, everything looks very bad and i think the team decided to leave with investors money at sunset.
Yeah. Not only the investors but also those who actively promotes their project. The Buy Back was just a promise that never happens. Yeah we receive tokens but half of it can't be converted into ETH. Many of us was expecting they would Buy Back it but they don't. Brokes promise from their supporters.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Yeah. Not only the investors but also those who actively promotes their project. The Buy Back was just a promise that never happens. Yeah we receive tokens but half of it can't be converted into ETH. Many of us was expecting they would Buy Back it but they don't. Brokes promise from their supporters.
I don't understand why they are in the ICO decided to increase the total number of tokens. And so throughout the campaign, changed the conditions.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

well, i don't think right now it's a good idea to sell my few tokens to gain more or less 0$...
so i will wait.
What should i do? I've nothing to lose...
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:30:42 AM

well, i don't think right now it's a good idea to sell my few tokens to gain more or less 0$...
so i will wait.
What should i do? I've nothing to lose...

All you do is sit sweetly to see a better exchange and have a price to make this token valuable.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

If this project is dead, I see everyone complaining about the absence of the coin on the price of this project.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

What does the team do?
Ashley in the telechat appears once a week, there are no moderators in the channel.
As a result, one scam and advertising goes.
The working project should have managers on communications and here all looks as if have collected money and have left in silence  Lips sealed Angry
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:30 AM

What does the team do?
Ashley in the telechat appears once a week, there are no moderators in the channel.
The working project should have managers on communications and here all looks as if have collected money and have left in silence  Lips sealed Angry

It looks like that's what they've done by collecting all the funds and they haven't given any more information about the progress of this project to date.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

What does the team do?

It looks like that's what they've done by collecting all the funds and they haven't given any more information about the progress of this project to date.

The team is simply obliged to appear and explain why there are no news and why there is no reverse buy-out even in the minimum volume. The price on the exchanges is ten times less than on sale and it is very bad.
Tolka4eva

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

What does the team do?

The team is simply obliged to appear and explain why there are no news and why there is no reverse buy-out even in the minimum volume. The price on the exchanges is ten times less than on sale and it is very bad.
And the team that does not communicate? I even left the group in a telegram, because I'm not interested in the project, although I keep a large number of coins.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

What does the team do?

And the team that does not communicate? I even left the group in a telegram, because I'm not interested in the project, although I keep a large number of coins.

I have long received tokens from this project until now the coins have become garbage in my wallet without a good ending point from this project.

Tolka4eva

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

What does the team do?

I have long received tokens from this project until now the coins have become garbage in my wallet without a good ending point from this project.
Today I read that the team continues to work on the project, so there is every chance that the project will work. So early tokens are called garbage.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

What does the team do?

Today I read that the team continues to work on the project, so there is every chance that the project will work. So early tokens are called garbage.

where do you read this news?
what is the result of team work so far whether anyone knows?
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

Pinned message in their Telegram:

We have been 100% focused on building blossom for the alpha release. As we near the launch, we will be moving resource to community management, marketing and press. We have worked like this to best allocate resource.

In terms of partnerships, we will be making official trade/industry press releases, but as a taster I can mention right now

BFI bfi.org.uk
Warp films http://warpfilms.com/
TCB tcbmediarights.com
+ several other very significant industry partners will provide content for the initial blossom launch. We are actively commissioning indie content and have about 10 we are exchanging contracts with.

We have setup our transcoding, media hosting, AI, and web server infrastructure. App development for web, iOS, Android is entering testing. We have met with deepbrain chain to examine if we can run our AI on their testnet. We are working with our other blockchain partners to further increase functionality and users.

Please rest assured we are working around the clock and very much appreciate your support. Stay positive, negative comments don’t help the team nor partnership relations. More comms will be coming over the coming weeks.

Thank you. Ashley

Proof - https://t.me/LiveTreeAdept/24207
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

We have been 100% focused on building blossom for the alpha release. As we near the launch, we will be moving resource to community management, marketing and press. We have worked like this to best allocate resource.

In terms of partnerships, we will be making official trade/industry press releases, but as a taster I can mention right now

BFI bfi.org.uk
TCB tcbmediarights.com
+ several other very significant industry partners will provide content for the initial blossom launch. We are actively commissioning indie content and have about 10 we are exchanging contracts with.

We have setup our transcoding, media hosting, AI, and web server infrastructure. App development for web, iOS, Android is entering testing. We have met with deepbrain chain to examine if we can run our AI on their testnet. We are working with our other blockchain partners to further increase functionality and users.

Please rest assured we are working around the clock and very much appreciate your support. Stay positive, negative comments don’t help the team nor partnership relations. More comms will be coming over the coming weeks.

Thank you. Ashley

Thanks for posting this! I left their telegram channel some days ago since there hadn't been anyone from the team for days. Glad that they are still alive and working hard:)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

I like that even with unsuccessful ICO project still lives and "go on" ) Some updaites in telegram and product developing. Gl you guys )

They will do a lot of work to make their project a good one and have a good price on the market. Many things they have to do.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

BFI bfi.org.uk
TCB tcbmediarights.com

Thank you. Ashley

Very nice to read it. The team is very pleased. I am sure that in the future we will all be very happy. Good luck to developers and investors)

Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

In this case any news are better than no news at all)
But they said about alpha release a while ago..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: