Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LiveTree ADEPT [SED] Crowdsale complete!  (Read 31771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

well, if they really can do this, i think it will be really huge! 1 token = 1$!

If somebody wants to buy my tokens at this price - you are welcome!
I will make even a discount for you  Wink Wink
This price is only an assumption, you need to wait for the launch of blossom TV, and then you will see the demand for the platform and the token.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

This price is only an assumption, you need to wait for the launch of blossom TV, and then you will see the demand for the platform and the token.

I wonder where are we at in the launch of the long anticipated blossom TV any updated in this regards, this is also the final quarter of the year.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Well the response you would get is that LiveTree's new video service, Blossom TV, is coming soon. Free Seed tokens for the first months subscription will be dropped into digital wallets on the launch day.
aovu3k

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

LiveTree ADEPT is pretty. It will be very much in the short term. So the team needs to be more enthusiastic about the project.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Well the response you would get is that LiveTree's new video service, Blossom TV, is coming soon. Free Seed tokens for the first months subscription will be dropped into digital wallets on the launch day.

This therefore means no one knows when this launch of blossom TV would be, it's always soon...soon...soon. it's been a while approximately a year Livetree Project was initiated with ICO yet nothing tangible to show for it.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

I wonder where are we at in the launch of the long anticipated blossom TV any updated in this regards, this is also the final quarter of the year.
Well, those who invested in this project, you can only sympathize. But as they say, time will judge.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

This therefore means no one knows when this launch of blossom TV would be, it's always soon...soon...soon. it's been a while approximately a year Livetree Project was initiated with ICO yet nothing tangible to show for it.

"Soon" seems to have become the favourite word for many projects... yet I still hope that LiveTree in the near future will announce the launch date of BlossomTV.

Tolka4eva

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Waiting will not change anything, people know that the project at any time can shift the time. But if they want to raise their reputation in this area, they need to keep their promises.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

"Soon" seems to have become the favourite word for many projects... yet I still hope that LiveTree in the near future will announce the launch date of BlossomTV.

As I remember they promised the launch of BlossomTV more than half a year ago during ICO.
Really, I don't believe something will be done, but as a token holder I hope to be wrong

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

Seriously when will the BBB be launched? We're stuck holding a bunch of SED and it's not even listed on exchange yet. Are there any further development with the listing or atleast the BBB Program?
And did you buy on sale or received as a reward for bounty? The fact is that I got these tokens for bounty and there are not so many of them ... Let them lie and wait for their hour. By the way, how do you present the recent?

Because reward was stolen from george bush. Do u have any other questions? Im about to absent myself from the conversation because it bothers me immensely and makes my wings flap irregularly. Again, ur problem is that u run after someones money. Greediness and huge ego push ur body forward. Once it hits the exchange u will start whining why only one exchange and not three.
Tolka4eva

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

As I remember they promised the launch of BlossomTV more than half a year ago during ICO.
Really, I don't believe something will be done, but as a token holder I hope to be wrong
Now, according to the roadmap, blossom'tv launch is scheduled for the end of the year, and as a token holder, I hope they do.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Now, according to the roadmap, blossom'tv launch is scheduled for the end of the year, and as a token holder, I hope they do.

I agree with you, they have to run this project without delay.
I think they have taken too much time, if there is no real action then everything will be useless.
Tolka4eva

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

I agree with you, they have to run this project without delay.
I think they have taken too much time, if there is no real action then everything will be useless.
I hope that the team understands and knows what he thinks theirs community. Otherwise, all the work will be useless, and no one will believe the project.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

I'm an investor too and I'm  keen to see the launch of Blossom TV as soon as possible, the longer it takes the more nervous I get, but that said I'm the patient sort and can wait 'till end of the year.
Tolka4eva

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:08 AM

I'm an investor too and I'm  keen to see the launch of Blossom TV as soon as possible, the longer it takes the more nervous I get, but that said I'm the patient sort and can wait 'till end of the year.
I understand your condition, there are a lot of people like us. But I must say that will have to wait much longer than before the end of the year.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

I understand your condition, there are a lot of people like us. But I must say that will have to wait much longer than before the end of the year.

The same thing is felt by the people here and who have participated in this project because there is no good development of this project even though they have been running this project for a long time.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

i don't think that a few months of delay can be a real problem, especially in a market like this.

I'm just wondering if there is some other project like livetree that is more close to the go-live... that can be a problem.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

i don't think that a few months of delay can be a real problem, especially in a market like this.

I'm just wondering if there is some other project like livetree that is more close to the go-live... that can be a problem.

Like I said I'm a patient guy, so a few months wait is not a problem, but the-sooner-the-better, or is it ? Getting in early can be a double edged sword, if you get in before your competitors you have a head start but if you've not worked out the worst of the bugs and things go wrong your competitors will pick up your unhappy customers - just look at the Comet aeroplane, the world's first commercial jet 'plane, major bug not ironed out in development, many died and Comet (de Havilland) lost customers to Boeing.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Like I said I'm a patient guy, so a few months wait is not a problem, but the-sooner-the-better, or is it ? Getting in early can be a double edged sword, if you get in before your competitors you have a head start but if you've not worked out the worst of the bugs and things go wrong your competitors will pick up your unhappy customers - just look at the Comet aeroplane, the world's first commercial jet 'plane, major bug not ironed out in development, many died and Comet (de Havilland) lost customers to Boeing.

well, i totally agree with you.
That's why i asked about competitors: do you know if someone is more close to a final release?
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Technically complex comparison, the project has a different concept, and in this case, the competition will have a positive effect. This market has a very large profit, and if the project implements its ideas, it will take its place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: