Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING ETHEREUM IN UK  (Read 334 times)
banksy22 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

Apologies - I think I put this post in the wrong forum to being with and it won't let me delete it !!!

Try again ...

Firstly , apologies if this has been covered before.

I am based in the UK and have started buying Ethereum - aside form the amazing timing of these purchases - i think EVERY coin I have bought has now of course dropped in value (!!!) how do I avoid the huge % buying costs ??

At the moment I currently use " cryptomate " - really professional / excellent service etc but it works out around 10% above the " spot " price taking everything into consideration.

I assume the most cost effective way is go direct to an exchange but it seems really difficult to actually get a decent amount of GBP on ?? Could some one point me in the right direction ??

Essentially I am trying to find the most cost effective way of buying a decent (£10K+ ) amount of Ethereum allowing for currency exchange etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

what do you use for payment?
credit card ?
paypal?
or wire transfer?
you can see at bestchange ( search at google )
or you can buy bitcoin and exchange to etherum at exchanger

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
banksy22 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:19:07 PM

Many thx mate.

At present I am using UK bank transfer with " crypto mate " and as I say it is costing around 10%.

I can pay by card / bank transfer - whatever makes it cheaper ??

I have looked at exchanges like " Kraken " but it just seems a real dram funding you account in the first place Huh

Where would you recommend buying Bitcoin with UK transfer - I assume it would then work out cheaper and just exchange it for ETH Huh
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

In blockchain.info you can buy etherum.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

I'm from the UK and I use blockchain.info and coinbase to buy and sell ether really easy. DM for a chat if u want.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

I have been using blockchain.info as well, it would be a lot easier and safer for you to go that route.
ICOGuide

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

I prefer not to go through all the hassle and just purchase through an exchange. Much easier that way, and to me price fluctuation does not matter in certain sections.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

What exchange do u use icogude?
cryptoking710

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:53:02 PM

Use coinbase buddy, it has lower limits to start but the fees are low.

rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

coinbase that right choice my friend has test it
but if use blockchain I dont know
you can try advice from another member
banksy22 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:27:23 AM

Thanks very much guys - with blockchain how much over the " spot rate " does it actually work out ??
matthewLog@n274

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:23 AM

Apologies - I think I put this post in the wrong forum to being with and it won't let me delete it !!!

Try again ...

Firstly , apologies if this has been covered before.

I am based in the UK and have started buying Ethereum - aside form the amazing timing of these purchases - i think EVERY coin I have bought has now of course dropped in value (!!!) how do I avoid the huge % buying costs ??

At the moment I currently use " cryptomate " - really professional / excellent service etc but it works out around 10% above the " spot " price taking everything into consideration.

I assume the most cost effective way is go direct to an exchange but it seems really difficult to actually get a decent amount of GBP on ?? Could some one point me in the right direction ??

Essentially I am trying to find the most cost effective way of buying a decent (£10K+ ) amount of Ethereum allowing for currency exchange etc.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

you have to try once coinbase. it is better to use. and next blockchain.in they both are good web sites for using so try to once search in chrome. but maximum my suggestion is to prefer blockchain and coinbase are good. next year eth coin price going to up so you have to buy it happily. next try any other site for using eth coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: