Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: still haven't got a job  (Read 1898 times)
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

Also, your other post mentioned that you was working in a shop?
yes i work in a shop but that for my uncle
What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?
I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
I keep submitting my CV online on indeed
maruf9522

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Find a job nowdays is not a problem but when you want to work in place when it will be joy for you... improve yourslef and try to get more skills..

AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
You are being discriminated in the UK? I don't understand.

Why do you honestly feel you are being bullied? Because you are not getting interviews? That isn't anything to do with bullying.
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh
why not start from your own business by utilizing your skills like I am a motor mechanic and I open my own workshop
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

Finding job this days is difficult. If you are findibg job and you aren't graduated or finish college it is difficult to find a good job. Those who are with degree and finishes their school in college are easier to find job because most companies are recruiting employees with a diploma. And the best way to do even if a person is undergraduate he/she must keep trying their best to find job. Start in a bottom and eventually after that they will slowly going on top.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Ok i went to a corner shop today and the worker said no When i asked if hes hiring. What is making these people say no and also the shop is not busy.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh
That job is not meant for you, maybe that is their way to have a lot of applicants with their company. So that a lot of applicants will try to apply with them so they can choose who they want to get that will fit for their company. Try to some other company that needs new employee. That is not for you for sure there is a job that will fit for you.
yolly27

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Try applying in a call center.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Maybe the time has not come for you to land a job.
Try some other alternative like doing cryptocurrencies.
This forum offers a whole lot of opportunity for the unemployed.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
You have quoted several totally different roles. What are you good at? Your job hunting should be focused on areas that you are confident.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

What arebthe skills you're best and good at? You can use those as an asset to get a job. While not having a job, maybe investing at somethings like bitcoin would be good.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

Many freelancer jobs online.  At worst case, offer your skill free at first and have employers test drive your skill, and slow increase your wage.  Jobs doesn't need to be conventional as long as you can provide for your family.  All jobs are honorable including janitorial, don't let ego get in the way.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

I'm looking for a job, but I have not found it yet, can you help me ....?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: