Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: still haven't got a job  (Read 1898 times)
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh
It is obvious you are not going to get awarded some jobs, some jobs require to have some physical presence, mos jobs regarding security are going to need that so if I were you I will look for some other type of job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Although it can be pretty tough at times, there is always the prospect of going independent, e.g. starting a freelance business.
This could be literally anything you are good at: programming, writing, drawing, creating or editing music etc. The good thing about that in theory is - you could work from your home, but work internationally and you wouldn't be confined to the price levels for similar jobs that are prevalent in your country.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:38:23 AM

Just keep trying. Really strange they would say that to you though. Just keeping applying for jobs and you'll find one.
There's so much opportunities outside, you just have to be patient and continue hardwork in finding job. Giving up will not be a reason anymore infact nowadays some jobs will find you sometimes you are the one whos denying. Don't blame anyone for not having a job because our era now is full of opportunities.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

Just keep trying. Really strange they would say that to you though. Just keeping applying for jobs and you'll find one.
There's so much opportunities outside, you just have to be patient and continue hardwork in finding job. Giving up will not be a reason anymore infact nowadays some jobs will find you sometimes you are the one whos denying. Don't blame anyone for not having a job because our era now is full of opportunities.
If you still haven't get a job, focus on bitcoin. Bitcoin can surely generate money and can sustain your everyday needs if you will just seek and learn about this in deeper way.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

My job is as internet marketer buy/sell handphone

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

formal work in my country is about status and working online like trading and other online jobs still not considered as working, because I work online then they assume I am unemployed
googol.star

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

You left school at 16? Try getting a GED, and then going to a college. That will improve things in the future.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

Make money from crypto is good and best job for me because we can change financial to be better than just become employee that just earn monthly salary about $300-$500 amonth. In crypto we can earn more than that.

Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Dont lost hope you will find a good job that you want to apply just be patient eveything will always be gevin just wait until the right time to get a job for now learn how to improve your skills and actions that company will you apply is impress to you so dont stop make things posible.
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Get that resume right. Look online for how to write a proper resume. If you are in the US, go to the Unemployment Office. They have a clerk that will help fit your skills into job opening. They suck, but you can always work your way up. Invest your money, then get financial freedom. You got this man.
Majalena2016

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

No... I'm working in a Call Center right now... and I'm doing also these crypto currency paying activities after my regular job.
Whaileygo087620

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

No I already have a work right now in a BPO industry...
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

I do not have a job so much of my time is playing the game and finding the market bitcoin, bitcoin comes to me in fact, it gives me more development opportunities than going to a certain job Get back the small monthly salary.
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

You can also try posting your skill on Fiverr. Many people with many followers on Reddit, FB and other social media and advertise to post a certain number of times per weeks in exchange for payment. If your typing skills are decent, you could also try searching for a transcription company. They usually ask you to come in for training and then you can work from home. I think that they usually look for people who can type 50-60 words per minute (WPM). The pay isn't always great, but it's something. There are many free sites online that allow you to practice your typing skills, as well as evaluate your wpm rate. Also, check out if there are job groups for your city on Facebook, or whether anyone knows of whatsapp groups. Good luck!
vaegynp_vokoch

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Don't lose hope. Keep it together.
I am a Graphic Designer and Video Animation producer, I usually get my clients from online website such as craiglist, or upwork.
Also in my local vicinity, with start ups needing some marketing materials.
Now I want to be more active in crypto, to be a full time crypto investor. To have passive income, through crypto, so that i can work more on my personal animation project!
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
GijdRi

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

You can make living with participating in bounty programs Wink there are tons of them here
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

Also, your other post mentioned that you was working in a shop?
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

First and foremost, do you want to be an employee or rather take the other challenging road and be an employer. From there plan your next steps, Don't get troubled if at first you think you're not making any progress, you are, every professional started where you are, clueless, but don't let that zeal ran out from seeking ways to better your work position.
If on the other hand if you have the skills, dedication, and guts needed to start your own business then I am in awe to you and trust me, it'll be very rewarding to see your empire grow. 
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

Also, your other post mentioned that you was working in a shop?
yes i work in a shop but that for my uncle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: