Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: still haven't got a job  (Read 1898 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Just keep trying. Really strange they would say that to you though. Just keeping applying for jobs and you'll find one.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

Don't look for a job, look for a need and satisfy it. What needs to be done around your neighborhood - lawn services? Painting of curbs? Etc.

What skills do you have? Can you fix computers? Post an ad on craigslist/kijijji or whatever your nation uses.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

You'll find a job, just keep looking. They might have done you a favour by turning you down for custodial officer, it can be a very dangerous job around some nasty people. Try all the supermarkets, shops, fast food places and nursing homes in your area. Just take each interview as a learning experience, make your CV as impressive as possible, it'll be tough to be rejected but you'll definitely find one in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fazecuzzy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

for me getting a job is just as easy as 1 2 3...
1. what kind of job you can accomplish
2. do what your boss say or be the boss
3. last the salary

by the end of the day, its how you enjoy what you do.
Blackdax

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:20:10 AM

i advice you to try on the net us forex,dropshiping ,seo and you will work like a boss
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

Don't look for a job, look for a need and satisfy it. What needs to be done around your neighborhood - lawn services? Painting of curbs? Etc.

What skills do you have? Can you fix computers? Post an ad on craigslist/kijijji or whatever your nation uses.

This guy is on to something but he's a bit wrong. You need money to make money. Want to mow that lawn? Buy lawn equipment. Paint curbs? Buy paint , brushes, etc. Everything costs money, so this is only applicable to those who have a cushion and are ready to become independent - I totally agree with you but that's something you consider once you already have enough money to do so.

As for OPs question - Fill out applications, EVERYWHERE. Don't bother walking in somewhere and hoping to speak to a manager and get hired right away - we arent living in the 60's anymore. Everything is online - Just check Craigslist, Indeed, Glassdoor. Apply on every hiring site - and apply for a decent job but don't be picky. AFTER that listen to this guy - go make some stuff man. I dont care if it's customized dildos or macaroni art - find a hobby or skill trad and master it, and trust me - people WILL pay you. I work as a server making 5.50 an hour + tips but I make cutting boards (and ANYONE can make with just a bit of practice and the right tools). I'm able to sell one to two board for around 150 - 350$ every week.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:49:53 AM

Why do you want a job in the first place? Do you absolutely need one or do you just want money and could keep living with your parents for a while? If its the latter look into making money online instead. Jobs are terrible unless you enjoy doing them.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.

vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

Trying as other people said aint gonna do jack shit for you. The best thing you can do is get skilled at something and then go request payment for that. If you have no skills in life you will suffer hard. Being skilled is what

enables employers to employ you. The accountant has math skills so they employ based off that. The doctor can save lives so they employ off that. If you want to do something gain some skills for it then go request payment

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:18:50 AM

This is the place to look for a decent and a well-compensated job with no qualification requirements and money needed. All you just need is your time, patience and of course, you have to follow the rules impose in this forum.

Indeed. Doing service in this forum is really profitable, especially if you have a good rank. But I think, being employed with a sure salary is not a bad idea. Be patient. If they rejected you, then try again. Don't lose hope. You'll gonna get a job.

[
Sulmate

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

keep trying to find a job, at least for ourselves, let alone married, you who must be responsible to support the family, do not despair, work a lawful job even if it's a little salary
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:39:32 AM

What part of the country are you from?  Craigslist has tons of jobs listed.  Also, it's getting close to Christmas and many retailers will be hiring seasonally.  Finally, I've mentioned it before, you can always volunteer for those paid medical research studies (helpresearch.com).  I've done four of them myself this year.  Good luck

Believe in the Shield!
Showtime24

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:42:08 AM

I would recommend the following websites, you can search for millions of jobs here:

www.glassdoor.com
www.monster.com
www.indeed.com
akshayluke

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:09:24 AM

I pretty much liked this post since it contain lot of information which I never came across.Thank you for posting this.display stand design companies
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

that's true, to get an official job, you must be over 18 years old.
if you are under the age of 18, your company will have legal consequences for child exploitation.
I can suggest you open a service only that suits your skills to earn more money.
se150401317

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

I am also jobless. Applied for 3 jobs today, hoping for a call soon. Fingers crossed!
std1390

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

are u a good student? if so u can teach to weaker students and get paid from them as a tutor or teach to lower class students Wink
boawang

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

If you are a student, continuing to run your BTT account might be a good choice.
Some Signature Campaigns or ANN services are really needed now.
It won't spend too much of your time and you can follow blockchain tech.
 Grin
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:39 AM

Don't lose hope, just pray and do your best on what makes you happy. There's more great opportunity waiting for each one of us. Be patient sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

Bitcoin is "fastline" with money, me nether im doing that 15e/day about over 3 years. Its my own choise

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:35:23 AM

Just know your potentials and determine what you are good at. Try creating an account for job finding websites and upload your best ojt and wait for someone to call you. While waiting, it's also best for you try doing walk in applications.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:42:52 AM

NO... I already have a job right now.
CriptoSven

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

It's very difficult to get a good job. For this it is necessary to have a qualification. It will also take a long time, unless you have friends who will help you find a good job
Hannu

Activity: 1061

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

Just know your potentials and determine what you are good at. Try creating an account for job finding websites and upload your best ojt and wait for someone to call you. While waiting, it's also best for you try doing walk in applications.

They never call, you must be active on yourself. Even then is difficult to get job. We have workforce rental company on our foundation and i hate that bureaucracy. If i can choose, bitcoin "fastline" on money Roll Eyes

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Kolsinterman087620

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:15:13 AM

I'm a Customer Service Representative in one of call centers here in Quezon City... and I love my work very much.
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:30:19 PM

My job is as concurrency trader
zokizuan

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

My job is as concurrency trader

I meant a crypto currency trader and investor more like Hodler
CWX

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:46:36 PM

who needs a job when theres cryptocurrency.
emalithcrypto

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:52:00 PM

I still haven't a job. Actually I`m a graduated one in my country and I still do not looking for a job. because I do not need to be a same person like 8.00 am to 4.00 pm worker. it is really monotonous life. that is why i like trading. I can learn here. so , I will not do a job.

thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

I've always looked online for jobs. If i've applied and not got the job i've looked for the free courses online to help expand my set of skills.
If I was getting knocked down and declined then i'd look to improve myself.

Sunday4ever

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

The main thing is not to stop and look for a job on. In the end, I'm sure you'll find something for yourself. Don't give up, even if you are refused several times.
ruslangitelman223

Activity: 163

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:01:22 PM

And with a shovel did not try to work? An electrician or fitter? An auto mechanic or a welder? Why not find a male job?

sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:26:16 PM

for me is not big problem i can have work via internet i mean freelance then you can have money and work for life
Creepyman200876

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

I just got a new job... I'm a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE... good thing to have a job!
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:43:09 PM

Try work at home, copywriter or rewriter. You can sit at home and make money.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:52:29 AM

Today looking for work is very difficult. Not everyone graduates find the right job for themselves. There are also people who are unemployed. If you do not have a job, apply for a job in a recruiting center. Maybe you meet your luck. Try it!

abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

yes until now I don't have a job, but i didn't stop for find or looking for a job, I just came back to my country and I don;t want to work outside the country again, by this time I'm preparing myself to find a suitable or I like the most job. I'm looking a job at a call center. this job I wanted to try.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
jalekgas

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

try and try to stay better. convince yourself, round your determination there must always be a way. we can certainly if other people can ,, no effort is in vain.
raydup

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

if you are under 18, you can try the local market. There are always jobs to do. And start trying to code, you will find a job with code
Leeke

Activity: 151

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

I hope you find some paid employment soon. I know it can be a real hassle looking for work. And sometimes its definitely a help to have friends or associates to help get you in the door of a business. But keep trying. It’s hard to offer you anything helpful with a limited knowledge of your situation, but I do wish you the best. In the meantime study or learn/practice whatever skills you can in your downtime. In my experience good practical knowledge of things trumps theoretical knowledge.
Good luck!

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:23:31 AM

society taught us to find a job, a decent corpo job. we both know that there is always a way to make a living. even thru online you can find a job a get paid. when your in philippines finding a job that can suit to your course, if youre graduated or not still you'll be directed as an call center agent.

just don't discourage yourself pick up the pieces of rejection and turn it to a beautiful thing. Smiley

maruf9522

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

just trying but i don,t know when i will get
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

find your skills and try to use them to make money.  if you're great at typing, then find a service where you can type transcripts for them.  you can find these online and work from home.  If you're into photography, you can sell your pics online as well.  Sad to say, but exploit what you're good at.
izzymoon

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

I'm not sure where you live, but if you're in the US, you can always check your local Craigslist.  Sometimes you can find local work that isn't easily found on the internet or local newspapers.  Good luck!
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:01:10 AM

Just keep on looking for a job. I was ignored 5 times in different companies and it made me so depressed. I'm about to give up until I met my classmate who also tried to apply 7 times and luckily found stable job right now. I got also a good position on the company where I am working right now
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

Still im unemployed what can i do, start a ebay business?
Chibykesman

Activity: 70

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

Explain to them who you really are, give them a clear reason why you need the job.

And how it may help you.

just make it clear them, don't give up it trying it.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:01:36 PM

Still im unemployed what can i do, start a ebay business?

An ebay business is a great idea, very open to making decent money!
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:13 PM

Find a recruiter,pay him a fee or strike a deal with to get u job for part of your 3 months salary, and you will land one soon.
bbymi

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

i read somewhere that it's quite lucrative to sell ebooks, and you don't even have to write them

Search for a popular topic in forums, make an outline,  hire a writer in craigslist, make webpage, figure out how to link everything like your paypal and your ebook etc
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:16:14 PM

I have applied at ups a few days ago but they haven't replied to me yet . It's for temporary driver helper .
Zackitauy2016

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

I worked as a data encoder then after my shift I work as a bar tender...
Da_Primate
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:32:59 PM

Well, everyone has his or her criteria for job selection, its either you are qualified or not.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

Well, everyone has his or her criteria for job selection, its either you are qualified or not.
it doesn't say you need qualifications on the vacancy
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

Today to get a good job you need to get first good education. Do it and you will succeed.
NERDNERDNERD

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

Just keep trying. Really strange they would say that to you though. Just keeping applying for jobs and you'll find one.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

Now a days it is really hard to get a job there are companies that require a job experience however if you are a new graduate your chances will be close to zero since you will not be picked for the job which is stupid.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
rasmontalvo

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:11 AM

It will take some time but anyway you will find your job. Keep trying!
WorldBitICO

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

Best advise is to keep trying the relevant jobs.
wariwat

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

Im only 17 and still waiting to be legal atleast to have a job already
unhlcvlt

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

I can not find an interesting job for 11 months. I do not understand what is happening in this world.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

bump why isn't anyone offering a job to me; i'm being ignored do you think i should visit the workplace and ask that way?
Jekoy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

Still Haven't Job Because i Still Studying
cryptovichkoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:29:57 PM

ecли нeт 18 пoдoжди c paбoтoй. пoживи пoyчиcь...oбpaзoвaниe пoлyчи a тaм oпpeдeлишьcя c пoнpaвившeйcя вaкaнcиeй
tomwalsh

Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

My advice, pick a skill, any skill, and start from scratch.

No matter how bad you are keep doing it again and again and again, until you start to realize why you are bad at it and how you can improve.

Start to focus on your weak points and improve them, getting more and more confident and natural everyday.

Begin to demonstrate your ability at this skill to the world around you. Likely someone will offer you a job at their firm as your skill provides them value, if not try and find somewhere you could add value with this skill.

If you really and truly cant find anything look for a job that requires a skill most similar to the one you have. You will already have an aptitude for many of the underlying principles and it wont take you half as long to master the skill.

Start applying to positions requiring this skill.

Once you get one never stop refining and building on that particular skill and your overall skill base.

Sejjes

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:07 PM

Just Keep tryin. U may can try to ask some friends maybe they know anyone who can help u with ur Situation.

good luck
OlgaSmart

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:56:29 AM

I think you should just become a bounty hunter here on the forum - create your own job!
riamutia

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

I think keep on trying.
and believe me, every effort and hard work will surely yield the right results.
keep your friends happy, hopefully someday you will succeed ...
legend2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:51:46 AM

Who is looking for that will always find, and you have some specialty or diploma. With him it's much easier to get a job and not just bring it. You must first learn and earn money you can and courier.

GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:45:19 PM

Keep trying. You can try and use the power of law if u are getting offended! Make sure to try as hard as possible and u will probably get it. Afterwards you will be a very good worker because u would do anything not to lose your job!

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Just keep trying. Apply for whichever you think suits you, and do your best for every interview you get called to. You will eventually land a job. Good luck!

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

Show that you are a good worker. start with simple work and then begin climbing the ladder.
Number 05

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Haha don't lose hope.... There a lot of job.... Try first the job you really wanted to do and you think you can grow up..... Just submit and submit your resume...
chris123

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

i advice you to try on the net us forex,dropshiping ,seo and you will work like a boss

gkhnhsyn1

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

if you know coin, you have a job  Grin
Abdulov73

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Never had one
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

keep trying, in my profession I do not find work, but every day I try more or I try to educate myself more

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

If you are not getting a job, why don't you find a dire need in your society and then fill it. When that happens people will come for your products or services that you are providing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Stop bumping a month old thread
vectorshield

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

It is obvious you are not going to get awarded some jobs, some jobs require to have some physical presence, mos jobs regarding security are going to need that so if I were you I will look for some other type of job.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

Although it can be pretty tough at times, there is always the prospect of going independent, e.g. starting a freelance business.
This could be literally anything you are good at: programming, writing, drawing, creating or editing music etc. The good thing about that in theory is - you could work from your home, but work internationally and you wouldn't be confined to the price levels for similar jobs that are prevalent in your country.
SMAura

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:38:23 AM

There's so much opportunities outside, you just have to be patient and continue hardwork in finding job. Giving up will not be a reason anymore infact nowadays some jobs will find you sometimes you are the one whos denying. Don't blame anyone for not having a job because our era now is full of opportunities.
andeluna

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

There's so much opportunities outside, you just have to be patient and continue hardwork in finding job. Giving up will not be a reason anymore infact nowadays some jobs will find you sometimes you are the one whos denying. Don't blame anyone for not having a job because our era now is full of opportunities.
If you still haven't get a job, focus on bitcoin. Bitcoin can surely generate money and can sustain your everyday needs if you will just seek and learn about this in deeper way.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

My job is as internet marketer buy/sell handphone

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
permatasai

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

formal work in my country is about status and working online like trading and other online jobs still not considered as working, because I work online then they assume I am unemployed
googol.star

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

You left school at 16? Try getting a GED, and then going to a college. That will improve things in the future.
manggis97

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

Make money from crypto is good and best job for me because we can change financial to be better than just become employee that just earn monthly salary about $300-$500 amonth. In crypto we can earn more than that.

Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:26:34 AM

Dont lost hope you will find a good job that you want to apply just be patient eveything will always be gevin just wait until the right time to get a job for now learn how to improve your skills and actions that company will you apply is impress to you so dont stop make things posible.
Nkan25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Get that resume right. Look online for how to write a proper resume. If you are in the US, go to the Unemployment Office. They have a clerk that will help fit your skills into job opening. They suck, but you can always work your way up. Invest your money, then get financial freedom. You got this man.
Majalena2016

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

No... I'm working in a Call Center right now... and I'm doing also these crypto currency paying activities after my regular job.
Whaileygo087620

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

No I already have a work right now in a BPO industry...
Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

I do not have a job so much of my time is playing the game and finding the market bitcoin, bitcoin comes to me in fact, it gives me more development opportunities than going to a certain job Get back the small monthly salary.
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

You can also try posting your skill on Fiverr. Many people with many followers on Reddit, FB and other social media and advertise to post a certain number of times per weeks in exchange for payment. If your typing skills are decent, you could also try searching for a transcription company. They usually ask you to come in for training and then you can work from home. I think that they usually look for people who can type 50-60 words per minute (WPM). The pay isn't always great, but it's something. There are many free sites online that allow you to practice your typing skills, as well as evaluate your wpm rate. Also, check out if there are job groups for your city on Facebook, or whether anyone knows of whatsapp groups. Good luck!
vaegynp_vokoch

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

Don't lose hope. Keep it together.
I am a Graphic Designer and Video Animation producer, I usually get my clients from online website such as craiglist, or upwork.
Also in my local vicinity, with start ups needing some marketing materials.
Now I want to be more active in crypto, to be a full time crypto investor. To have passive income, through crypto, so that i can work more on my personal animation project!
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
GijdRi

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

You can make living with participating in bounty programs Wink there are tons of them here
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

Also, your other post mentioned that you was working in a shop?
Bitlord88

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

First and foremost, do you want to be an employee or rather take the other challenging road and be an employer. From there plan your next steps, Don't get troubled if at first you think you're not making any progress, you are, every professional started where you are, clueless, but don't let that zeal ran out from seeking ways to better your work position.
If on the other hand if you have the skills, dedication, and guts needed to start your own business then I am in awe to you and trust me, it'll be very rewarding to see your empire grow. 
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

yes i work in a shop but that for my uncle
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:50 PM

What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?
I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
I keep submitting my CV online on indeed
maruf9522

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

Find a job nowdays is not a problem but when you want to work in place when it will be joy for you... improve yourslef and try to get more skills..

AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
You are being discriminated in the UK? I don't understand.

Why do you honestly feel you are being bullied? Because you are not getting interviews? That isn't anything to do with bullying.
buje micin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

why not start from your own business by utilizing your skills like I am a motor mechanic and I open my own workshop
zedkiel08

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:46:07 AM

Finding job this days is difficult. If you are findibg job and you aren't graduated or finish college it is difficult to find a good job. Those who are with degree and finishes their school in college are easier to find job because most companies are recruiting employees with a diploma. And the best way to do even if a person is undergraduate he/she must keep trying their best to find job. Start in a bottom and eventually after that they will slowly going on top.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

Ok i went to a corner shop today and the worker said no When i asked if hes hiring. What is making these people say no and also the shop is not busy.
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

That job is not meant for you, maybe that is their way to have a lot of applicants with their company. So that a lot of applicants will try to apply with them so they can choose who they want to get that will fit for their company. Try to some other company that needs new employee. That is not for you for sure there is a job that will fit for you.
yolly27

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Try applying in a call center.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

Maybe the time has not come for you to land a job.
Try some other alternative like doing cryptocurrencies.
This forum offers a whole lot of opportunity for the unemployed.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
CryptoPsycho

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:48 PM

It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
AnotherBTCNoob

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
You have quoted several totally different roles. What are you good at? Your job hunting should be focused on areas that you are confident.
KpopLord

Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

What arebthe skills you're best and good at? You can use those as an asset to get a job. While not having a job, maybe investing at somethings like bitcoin would be good.
skymia

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

Many freelancer jobs online.  At worst case, offer your skill free at first and have employers test drive your skill, and slow increase your wage.  Jobs doesn't need to be conventional as long as you can provide for your family.  All jobs are honorable including janitorial, don't let ego get in the way.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Manishajrouh

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:57:02 AM

I'm looking for a job, but I have not found it yet, can you help me ....?
Jitra

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:11:51 AM

How could you be young and a "Senior" Member at the same time?  Anyways, jobs should be easy to find based on the latest job report (read the financial news), we're near full-employment, which means its difficult for employers to find employees causing them to raise wages, so hang in there and be persistent, the right job will be there waiting for you.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
zeref dragneel

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:50:00 AM

i am trying to get a better job that suits me....bt Alas...its hard to find you know
SergioShved

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Пpиглядитecь к интepнeт-мapкeтингy,ecть мнoгo paбoты нa фpилaнce.
Justin Dowman

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

May be you should find another job
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Don't give up, keep sending resume to companies or look through recruitment agency.   
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

First of all you have to understand what qualifications or specialities you have, and then start applying for all those which falls under those job category; i
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

If your age is to study, then you must study and dont think of ob, because once you pick up the pressure of job you would be unable to study any further; but i
The fact is that if a person at a young age has already thought about the prospects of his work in the future, then he is mentally mature enough for this. Therefore, no one ever hinders a student from studying and working at the same time. The fact is that this will positively affect his future destiny.
ghostcode

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

I got a Masternode instead. Do you even Stake?
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

Why? if you haven't got any job yet you can try out freelancing jobs
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

Who requires job if you have issues like btcs to become rich overnight
oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Maybe you could try to look for a job via recruitment agency?
arcanists

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Just keep trying dont loose hope, your still young and you will still experience lot of things.
MitjaELI

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

I would recommend not to apply only on open posts but to send also motivation letters to the companies you re interested to work in, even if they are not searching for anybody. Maybe they will decide to hire you if you convience them that you will be valuable for them.
slackbreccia7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

Just keep trying and try to sit for every entrance exam. You will definitely succeed
crazycoindagger

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

of course godd university good education
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

You have job already, you are into cryptos. So make good use of your time doing cryptos. with patience and hard work it will pay you very well

jackylion

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

You know Bitcoin 's site why you are not looking for Bitcoin - related work. Learn how to invest in the Crypto market you will soon succeed. I personally think so. Everyone has become rich by joining Bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
soso23

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

Normally if they don't give you the job just for that you can sue them. at least in europe you can. I Think that position was already taken or they where looking for some hot young girl that will agree to do "stuff" for them
micmac08

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

apply for a job depends on your skill.
Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Apart from the obvious like going to job fairs and looking on job sites, networking and connecting with like-minded people can go a long way. Nowadays a lot of job vacancies are filled via referrals from someone they know.
relationpartner7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Getting a job nowadays have been a very competetive task. You have to be better than yourself to get a job
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

Just keep trying, I hope u'll find it
HelperAdvisorsLLP

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Do you really need that job?  Huh If you do, then go and fight for your dream! But if you want just to earn money, search for the most comfortable place and don't try to manage the thing that you even don't need
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:41 PM

that life sometimes does not match what we want, you better forget the job and make your own business and you as his boss
cloningjeans0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

It is okay to not have a job. Don’t stress over it and be calm.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

You don't to force yourself on something that won't really work. There's a lot of opportunities around so instead of wasting your time thinking aboout, apply to other places because maybe your destiny wants you to land on a better one.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

I have a job now. But I still invest in the bitcoin market. Investing in the virtual currency market is my extra work.
Zahrowil Qolbi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

Don't lose your hope, just pray and do your best on what makes you grateful. There's more great opportunity waiting for each one of us. Be patient, sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly. don't be scare, because go be there.
wrewred

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I am still looking for a job in a BPO
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

It is very simple to find a job. Take up anything you like and work hard.
patchinglets

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

There are many things that one can do when they are not doing anything. Learn new things.
nwanne

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

Never give up keep try, you will soon land your dream job. winners never quit.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

Don't lose hope, just pray and do your best on what makes you happy. There's more great opportunity waiting for each one of us. Be patient sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly.

when we have no job, we better follow the course for a skill because by having a skill let alone that many people need, then automatically we have found a job by not having to look for it, but while waiting for skill in expertise it would be nice if we pursue first btc so our head so much more dilute.
specialfoolhardy7

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

There are many people who are jobless in the world. It is completely okay.
S.Samarakoon

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

Apply for many jobs regularly. You can grab chance  Smiley
PyraCrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

If you already got the job you were looking for,  you should let us  know or lock this topic.
Windybi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

After graduation, the problem of finding a job is very necessary. I spent a lot of time looking for work. I have to prepare the file, prepare the content to meet the interviewer. So far, I have had a pretty good job
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

I still haven't got a job its very hard, should i just walk in somewhere and ask there
momocai

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

yes still can not work, I still run college to get a higher job in a bigger place or a good company, I want to have a higher job have a rank
DanilovaSeverina

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

Look on the Internet! There are full vacancies
cpkozak

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

I have not got a job yet. But I'm investing in the virtual currency market and I think it's my job
mackubex

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Look on the Internet! There are full vacancies
Internet is so broad can you elaborate it more so the readers can take a good information and importantly with what particular of it would be great.
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Fast food is a nice choice to applied for job especially when you have good look but doesn't have experience, and try to learn and develop new skills while you are there, being assistant is a best pick too like runner on the office or hospitals, hardworking is the first key you need.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
Red Lanterns

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Google "job for students" or so on. Do not be afraid to sell hot-dogs or wash cars

❤️🍓💋Your Guide to Sexual Education and Freedom 💑🍒💌
👉🏻 RED LANTERNS 👈🏻
Onepager White paper Telegram chat Ann Thread
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:55:52 PM

Me too. Now it's hard to find a job. I'm just work on this forum.
nwanne

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

I have not gotten a job but I have a job on bitcointalk doing social media bounty hunting IoIz.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
kirana maharani

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

work is easy and plenty, get a big salary and regular hard, so try to always get the best and do not forget the thankful we have Wink
wrewred

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I still look for a job but it is really hard to find one nowadays
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

I still look for a job but it is really hard to find one nowadays
if you find one please let me know because i need one so i can buy a ps4 and a gaming computer
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:38:30 PM by ripplehd1

Im now thinking off doing lgv truck training.  Does anyone Think that is a Good idea?
DalangKripto

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

Have you got a job yet?
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

Have you got a job yet?
no its very frustrating
betcoin.ai

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Learn new things to make yourself more valuable! For example new language, new skill, have some certificate!...
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Learn new things to make yourself more valuable! For example new language, new skill, have some certificate!...
ok so if i learnt web design online and got my certificate i wouldnt remember everything about web design. It would be useless to learn a language online.
thatkid1

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

ok so if i learnt web design online and got my certificate i wouldnt remember everything about web design. It would be useless to learn a language online.

Certificates doesn't have much value if you are looking for a tech career. Learn the skills and you are good to go.
Marc Abuy

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

I think the secret in finding a job is to look for something that you enjoy. Whether it has no promise of a big salary or great compensation, but if you like what your doing and your happy everything will follow. Like me, I' m working as a Guidance Counselor in a school near us, when i started sad to say i have a salary below minimum, but i enjoyed my craft, i found happiness in helping and assisting students with their needs and after a few years i got promoted and given an increase.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Just do biunties. It's better
cloningjeans0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

If you don’t have a job it’s okay. Relax.
valeviarizona

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

in my opinion, better look for vacancies that have clear requirements. because a good company that must have a clear criteria in selecting employees, if the job is not clear, hammer how the company .. yes right?
unicyclistclapas0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

Nope. Have a job but its not worth it because  of the heads.
selection matters

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

and what about labour exchanges or agencies? the latter ones seem to be more effective i guess
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:41 AM

Nope. There are things that i have to finish before I get a job.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

if I still do not have a job that still work is still odd. that's also if there is a call. because I work usually a hard worker hard worker is not how much.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
THEsnowdonmelody7

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

Keep trying and you will get one soon.
nusa777

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

just keep trying bro,
hope you can get it later. ^^
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

Nope. Will get one soon though I have been giving interviews.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

The Crypto market has a lot of work to help you generate income. I think you should be up on youtube to learn a lot of people teach you how to make money.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:59:05 AM

People can’t get rid of their jobs and you want to have one, enjoy your life
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I guess trying and just trying is the only solution.
billiardsvenomousK

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Got one a week back. But I miss my lazy life.
strengthvoice6

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Got it. Though I waited for a while for a job.
iamdebby_23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Never lose hope.  Check out job or career fairs within your area.  You can also check some youtube videos on how to earn money online.  There are a lot of ways so no reason to lose hope.  God bless!
janbernardsanchez

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Just keep on trying! Your greatest job is waiting for you! Just trust yourself! Cheesy
speculateexchange6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

It’s not the end of the world. Do not loose hope.
Mlowo

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

yes, I do not have a job yet, my day is kuliyah, I am telling my friend to work in this bitcoin forum, hopefully my success work in this bitcoin forum, all efforts will surely have its result, the most important must be willing to try.

duskycowardicel

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

Had one, but left it because of the toxicity.
smartsan

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

first find your area of the interest and equip your knowledge in that way and sure you will get a great job.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
gristlygrudging34

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Its been months and I don’t have a job yet. I am sad.
merchantmafnchester778f

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Have gotten one last week, but it is not what I want to do.
trannchieuu

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

I think the secret in finding a job is to look for something that you enjoy. Whether it has no promise of a big salary or great compensation, but if you like what your doing and your happy everything will follow. Like me, I' m working as a Guidance Counselor in a school near us, when i started sad to say i have a salary below minimum, but i enjoyed my craft, i found happiness in helping and assisting students with their needs and after a few years i got promoted and given an increase.
Faddooy

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

Well, honestly I think they told you not to take the job for your safety.. I mean you need to be able to defend yourself when working with hardened criminals. But I think if you're good with social media, then taking care of businesses' online marketing is a good route. These guys might know business but they aren't very good at posting instagram posts, you know?
renaroa

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Are you still a minor? It's really hard to find a job when you are a minor. I thought I was the only one here who has a lot of trouble in finding a job.
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:43 PM

It is very difficult to find a job and everyone wants people who are good looking.
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

It is very difficult to find a job and everyone wants people who are good looking.
Really who told you that?
wistfuljob

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

I have been working for a very long time but still got no job.
hushwind

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

Nope. Not even looking for one. Chilling time.
whandut93

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Job-seekers today can’t rely on passive methods of job-hunting. You have to meet people and tell as many of them as possible that you’re looking for a job (be specific). Take your resume everywhere and give it out to everyone you can. Try informational interviewing, it’s a highly effective form of networking.

And you have to rely strictly on ads in the newspaper. Also, you have to decide that Internet ads will be the source of your next job. Don’t search in only one sphere. Only a small percentage of job-seekers find jobs through either print or Internet want ads. But don’t even limit your search just to networking, incorporate every form of job-hunting into the mix.
Viktor N.

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Just go be a waiter you know you get all the tip you want and have no worries.

Easy job easy life.
bendingappaloosaH

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Have been giving interviews everywhere. But not being able to find one.
thyroidviral

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

Got one. It takes time and you have to wait for the best.
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

No. It is kind of getting difficult to get a job these days.
WaveMellow

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I have been struggling to get a job but I cannot find it.
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

Nope, have been looking for a job from many months. now I am losing hopes.
Santaffic

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Looking for one for months. Noe I started my own small things.
griddleegret4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

No, have been struggling really hard to get a job but not been able to.
kentrong302

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

Pekerjaan itu penting bagi saya, dan itu adalah tugas untuk seorang pria.
beuvtiled

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

You may try freelance, it's an interesting way which may lead to some great accomplishments.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

I think you should try to indulge in more entrance exams and study hard for getting jobs.
endermanfomalhaut7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

I don't need job right now as I am in my bachelor life still. Let me finish studies
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

I never thought finding a job will be this difficult. Every place is corrupted.
_Gajah

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:17:11 AM

In my opinion, I will post open but also send a motivation letter to the company you want, even though they are not looking for anyone. Maybe they will decide to hire you if you convince them that you will benefit them,
I hope this helps.
randyjayag3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Be patient, Keep applying for a job and keep trying. One day you will find one for you.
luffy.2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

yes, I do not have a job yet, my day is kuliyah, I am telling my friend to work in this bitcoin forum, hopefully my success work in this bitcoin forum, all efforts will surely have its result, the most important must be willing to try.
trannchieuu

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

amandaza

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

first find your area of the interest and equip your knowledge in that way and sure you will get a great job.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

luffy.2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

khanhii

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:47:17 AM

Seron26

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

You should work part-time and do other tasks until you get the right job
cacakuswaya

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

Although we have not found a job yet
but we have a better spirit
to create jobs for ourselves (entrepreneurs) to work
than working for others
basically we should be able to compete with the healthy compete with others.
so we create the job.
drudgecare4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

I have been looking for one but now I am happy without employment.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

To find a job, you need to think what job prefer to your self then start searching for it. Asking other is one way to get a job, clicking on the internet is also help you to find what kind of job is available and that is great because you have a choice, but you don't need to choose if you really need a job immediately.
jenpot

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

It is ok. You'll find one. Just don't give up. Maybe it is not for you because they are looking for something that really fits the job. Try and try until you got it. Smiley
braveanatexis9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

I left one job recently and now I am looking for another that I will be passionate about.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

Maybe it is not the right one for you? I have a friend, college graduate but always been unlucky to get a good job. Finally he quitted searching for jobs, started online, found crypto and now he is a multi-millionaire. Even richer than those who looked down on him in the beginning.

nickjohnson

Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Never give up. Be open for every opportunity. All the best!
Nekrasova

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:20 PM

try to find something online. profitable and cozily
Indiast3

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

Got one job recently and I am very happy about finding this.
LCHY

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

I know it is a bit pain when you are looking for a job. It is a course of struggle.
I will wish you a good luck.
safeend6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Who needs job when you can be the boss of never depleting digital and global industry like bitcoins?
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

To find a job, you need to think what job prefer to your self then start searching for it. Asking other is one way to get a job, clicking on the internet is also help you to find what kind of job is available and that is great because you have a choice, but you don't need to choose if you really need a job immediately.
In the time like this,  you do not have to choose,  as long as the job is legal and decent,  grab for it.  You are lucky when you find a job that inline of your skills and knowledge but be thankful on every job you have get because even it is not inline, your experienced will be valuable that you can use everywhere,  everyday. Learning through experiences is more important.
jefcasidy

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

I am not really looking for a job. I think I am comfortable with the bounty I am doing for now

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
raider150shifter

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

Goodluck, don't give up
MaryKiTy22

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

If you do not have a job then you should look for part-time jobs such as selling services during that time you are looking for employers information to apply for jobs.
fleecedamp

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

It is very sad to know that there are no jobs and therefore I am desperately looking for one.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

Have been looking for a job for a while now but there are no openings at all.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

I have been looking for a job for months finally got one. I am too happy.
brokeroutriggerR

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

No job yet and it is very depressing but I am waiting for the best one to knock my door.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I will look for a job where many people accept employees because I really need money for the cost of my life in the future. which will be bright later.
brokeroutriggerR

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Nothing goes straight in shortcuts, you can try to enter any technical course and you will get direct interview without any entrance exams
RuthaRubenstein

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

Got one but I left it after a week as it was not what I was interested in doing.
Babycuteless

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

I am probably in the same situation as you. Except the fact that I have gotten a job offer before, but in favor for another company in my hometown, I rejected it and try to apply for the latter. End up I lost both opportunities.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Yes you are very right. I was without job 18 months ago but now i have $20k in my acount. I worked on bitcointalk social media bounties. You have to work daily and carefully that's all. Good luck.
blargh222

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

keep trying and remember 1st impressions matter alot! you have to dress and act accordingly to the job you're applying to
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Just keep applying for one. Remember that if they don't take you in, it's their loss not yours.
Idaujotaite

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

keep trying! Im 21, still a student, and it is so hard to find a stable job. I was without a job for  8 months only worked part time, small  obs and barey had any
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Job is scarce these days especially in less developed countries.. You can join me here on bitcointalk social media bounty to make money for your living
Huntsman82

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

You'll get another one just keep applying.
Don't get depressed for not getting the job, just continue searching and you'll find a better one.
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

нe пepeживaй вoзьмyт нa дpyгyю
Muloni4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

Graduate from a specific uni degree
Tuyoqhh

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Getting a job nowadays have been a very competetive task. You have to be better than yourself to get a job.
Huntsman82

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Getting a job nowadays have been a very competetive task. You have to be better than yourself to get a job.

Better than others, not yourself.  Grin
mc.connor

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Be positive, eventually you will get job if you have faith and keep applying job
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

Don't lose hope, keep searching job, it's hard but not impossible
dalbong

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

You need good first impression and good manner when interviewed
zap2per

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Got one but I left it after a week as it was not what I was interested in doing.

Yeah, it sucks when you eventually get a job and you don't like it there.  Sad
Huntsman82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

have you tried giving your resume in person>?

I agree on that one.
When online search doesn't work that's the first thing to try.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

try applying at jobstreet or jobomas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: