Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to buy 6 coins, want advice  (Read 2608 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:03:39 PM

Good choise. Store it at exchanges
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:13:37 PM

If you have the necessary funds, try to get on a pre-ico coin or coins. Theres few this month, that will hit the platforms soon.
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

I recommend to you Lykke, Dash, NEO, ETH, BTG, OMG
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:14:12 PM

The six coins look good and I won’t advise you not to buy. However you have to do your own research before buying any coins.

For storing the coins, most of them can be store in myetherwallet. I strongly suggest you NOT to store in exchanges. You should be either using the official wallets or a wallet you control the private keys.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

Well regarding the point where to store I can just tell you store them in the wallets belonging to the coins and not in an exchange.
If we recall the incident of Mt. Gox and look at the disaster that happened on bithumb, I would also advise the same. It is better to keep bitcoin or any crypto coin in the wallet. Now that wallets also get hacked, what should we do? We must focus on the reasons behind why such incidents take place. Keeping digital asset in some famous exchanges will not hurt anyone financially.Similarly, showing some care regarding wallets will also keep money safe from getting steal.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:07:36 PM

Why have you invested? you should try to wait until the fork is done so you can buy at a cheaper rate, alts will keep going down until the fork is done because everybody will dump their btg to buy those cheap alts once that the fork is done. You made a horrible desition, you should wait if you wanted a bigger profit from that investment. But anyway, alts are cheap, so you can still make some profit in a few weeks when alts recover.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sanchoni25

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

You might want to take a look at XBY Smiley In 2018 you will hear a lot from this amazing project!

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

Hey, I want to buy six coins. GNT, BAT, CVC, SYS, STORJ and WINGS. I have few questions. Im going to buy them all through coinbase/bittrex but my question is where should I store them? Also would anyone advice me to NOT buy any of the coins? Thanks

The only coins that I would buy from your list are BAT, CVC and SYS. Some other coins that I have on my list are Modum, Waves and Etherparty!
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:13 PM

i see you invest in only low market cap coins that's coin but also invest in some top 10 coins ,regarding storing always in wallet belong to the coin

chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

You need to check each if they have their own wallet or if you can use a multi wallet. Also just remember to only invest what you are will to lose. I suggest you look into Ardor as well. It is starting up soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
nazzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:37:17 PM

Hey, I want to buy six coins. GNT, BAT, CVC, SYS, STORJ and WINGS. I have few questions. Im going to buy them all through coinbase/bittrex but my question is where should I store them? Also would anyone advice me to NOT buy any of the coins? Thanks

The only advice you will get is from people who are invested in the projects they will recommend so better for you to make your research before making any investment.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

why six i think its too much. just invest in 2 or 1 coin that you think good to invest in. it will much worthed rather than invest in so many coin that might bring you both profit and loss.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

If you want to buy 6 coins , i told you it is a best desiccation for buy 6 coin because only one coin can't change your life if you buy more coin you can make a better form it. we want to suggest you some coin that is BTC, ETH, XVG, LTC, Waves, SWP it is a most value able coin for buy and sell and you must make a profit here.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

You can store the Ethereum ERC20 tokens in myetherwallet.  The others you will need to download it's individual wallets.  Just curious, how did you come up with those 6 coins to invest in?  Do you also plan to invest a large amount into each?  If not, I would recommend narrowing down your list down to 2 or 3 coins max. 
Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:59:22 AM

Store in their official wallet, then don't use the system unless you want to move the coins
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

you can save it in your wallet online and offline. I want to ask, do you know what you are doing? if you are a beginner you better learn first every allcoin you will buy. I think that knowledge is very important.
thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

bro, buy  something  must  have  a  reason  no matter  you  know why  or  not!
if  your make  sure  that  you  may  lost  all  your  invest  on this  6 coin  and  you would not
get  too  hurt!then  just  do  it!by  the  way,  may  be  you should  buy  some  deeponion and  hold 2year  to  see what  happen!

good  luck  with  you!

do just like you already have
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:31:12 AM

1. ark
2. ark
3. ark
4. ark
5. ark
6. ark

yes, pretty much about it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:34:37 AM

1) BTC -> Because there is one king and it is BTC
2) ETH ->  ETH has a giant network and it is getting bigger and bigger. I think we will see ETH > BTC
3) DASH -> Promising privacy coin
4) XRP -> If they succeed the banking stuff will unstoppable
5) OMG -> New coin and promising. Price is low.
6) NEO -> Because China.

This is the most sensible advice I have read on this thread. I would also recommend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Neo with an overweight on Bitcoin or Dash. In addition I would encourage you to allocate to at least one privacy coin (Monero, Deep Onion, ZCash, Zencash) and at least one Proof of Stake or DPoS coin (Lisk, Stratis, Ark, Waves, Radium). Also, when you size your positions be careful not to risk more than you are comfortable losing. Coins are very volatile. Good luck!  

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:37:08 AM

Stratis is the best choice for you, it is only 10% of ATH, good time to load now, and they will deliver all things on the way. Never buy syscoin, it has no future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: