Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns  (Read 1549 times)
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

I have never saw one. Actually it's very rare to see signature campaigns that are paying with popular altcoins like the examples you have given. Those are already huge altcoins now. They dont have to pay for advertisements unless they want to. Most of the signature campaigns or bounties are usually pay with their own products or bitcoin only. I think you can only earn them thru faucets. Bitcoin still what's people preferred here. Altcoins will be just dump for Bitcoin after the distribution. But still depends on the bounty owner/manager what they pay for their participants.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:33:10 AM

Most signature campaigns are rubbish due to them paying out in their coins which are worth jack shit and in a few months they'll likely be worth nothing.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

I have already falled into scams as they promise to pay after ICO, but nothing at all even though they are paying means in their coin wallets, that's nonsense. I recently joined in a week campaign that will be payable for a week in Bitcoin.

I have learn't so many things that never participate in Signature for long terms or their own token coins as it is very hard to sell them on Marketcap.

It even require a lot of time for listing on trading sites after then end of ICO's so my suggestion is don't waste with such ICO's.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

Signature campsigns are the main sources for many of alt coins. Signature campaigns give their own alt coins. İ really like signature campaigns and I will keep participating in them.

Me too. I think they're mutually beneficial relationships and it's a great way for an up and coming alt coin to generate a community and rum up interest.

koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:17:54 AM

As every investment signature campaigns have their risk too. You give effort to participate in this forum and they reward you with their alt coins. Sometimes these alt coins take off and have measurable value and sometimes they don't. Anyway, it is a nice way to get involved, search and learn about the crypto currency world.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
GolemTrader

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:23:04 AM

Yea mostly Bitcoins but you can convert to any currency on an exchange.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

its pretty rare to see campaigns that pays prominent altcoins like the ones you mentioned but its not new to see a signature campaign that pays in bitcoin although most us including me are  still prefer bitcoins rather than altcoins in terms of value and profitability. yet you can still get that coins in a faucet which is not verry rare to find and most of them can be found on google but the downside is you can only get small amounts in a faucet not unlesss you have an army of followers.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

You can earn altcoin through signature activities, not free but need labor.
 Cry Cry Cry

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:36:08 AM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

Why would they pay other altcoins? Most signature campaigns are for ICO's right now. ICO's try to raise money and give some advertisement tokens to signature campaign participants. Giving altcoins from their own pocket is not feasible for them. They give their own tokens that cost them nothing.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

i dont think its really matter. as long as its indeed payed as they promised. its true you would get more money if you payed with bitcoin cause we already know how they fluctuating in the market rather than payed by their own coin that we dont know for sure what will happen in the market.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

it is true that the market that has a high exchange rate must have proven smooth because sometimes there are many types of coins that are scattered but slow every time want to be converted into money.that is a symptom that is often experienced by the bitcoiner if following a bounty.

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:12:34 AM

One of the key advantages of signature campaigns is to create the initial network of users who help launch the project. The crypto system depends on strong network effects, and if you can not build your own network, it does not matter how much you have the largest project.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

You have signature campaigns that support on-going services, that pay mostly in Bitcoin, and can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Then you have signatures that part of a bounty campaign, which pay mostly in the coins you are promoting, and can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

But to answer your question, it doesn't appear that signature campaigns pay in proven Alt Coins ... either it's Bitcoin, or you have to take a chance on a new Altcoin or ICO.
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:02:26 PM

you can use Signature Campaigns that pay for BTC and exchange it to Eth throw blockchain.info
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:06:40 PM

You have signature campaigns that support on-going services, that pay mostly in Bitcoin, and can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Then you have signatures that part of a bounty campaign, which pay mostly in the coins you are promoting, and can be found here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

But to answer your question, it doesn't appear that signature campaigns pay in proven Alt Coins ... either it's Bitcoin, or you have to take a chance on a new Altcoin or ICO.
that also what I've found after researching about the signature campaigns so its either bitcoin or the alts that's been introduce which you can take after
joining their campaigns so its up to you to join and after receiving your payments then sell it and buy whatever alts you desire to have.
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:37:06 PM

I see not many Signature Campaigns paying participants with Bitcoin or Ethereum. In my opinion, Campaigns that directly pay with Bitcoin actually have a small allocation. Although the pay is clear the week and the participants are clearly limited. However, this is still not comparable in my opinion.

I think join in the signature bounty campaign is just another way to join in ICO, you should make a deep research about the project and make a decision by yourself.

Yeah im agreed with you , because joining some ICO without research maybe just wasting time because if the project failed , their will never distributing the coin for bounty participants because the investor money was refunded , and the participants never got anything.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Thats according from that ICO.
Just look and analyze what the signature campaign will rewarding you.
Some ICO will give btc /week or give token for reward.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

I think this topic already done before, I just don't recall it, but anyways, currently I only know one but it usually rare to find this kind of campaign.
Try to join this campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798.0, you must fulfill all the requirements of this campaign in order for you to be accepted.
happy earning.
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Signatures paying out in Bitcoin are worth it but any that are offering their own coins is just like a premine basically.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

I have never seen a signature campaign that pays participants with ethereum, only bitcoins and the altcoins they are trying to promote. I there's no reason to pay with ethereum tbh.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: