Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns  (Read 1549 times)
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1456
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

signature campaigns are the main prizes that start with bitcoin, and every compact signature we will be able to pay Ethereum is still connect directly with bitcoin and there are 2 different bonus coin bonuses

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?
If bitcoin, its a yes ( for the reason of it's popularity ) . But other token as payment , uhm not possible folks. Mostly, if you join in newly create alternative coins ( altcoins ) , it pays their own coins. For the mainly reason that, their own token has a value too that you may use someday. Also you already a part of their project, so you must benefit those coins or token  than any token like you mention. If they pay you other token than their own, it's clear that their own token is already defeated in this competition here crypto currency. Hope I explain it well to you.
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

that would be nice as you do not have to wait for it to be listed.any one with such link should please indicate
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

Yes you can look Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services sections , but mostly signature campaigns on service section use bitcoin for payment and once week payment (It depends on the manager I think)
Do they allow Jnr Members to wear such signatures or is it for senior members only.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

Yes you can look Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services sections , but mostly signature campaigns on service section use bitcoin for ispayment and once week payment (It depends on the manager I think)
Do they allow Jnr Members to wear such signatures or is it for senior members only.

It depends in bounty manager most likely they allow to participate jr. member into signature campaign however due to occurence of repeated posting/queries(like yours) some bounty managers decided to limit from member to legendary rank the participants.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Yes you can look Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services sections , but mostly signature campaigns on service section use bitcoin for ispayment and once week payment (It depends on the manager I think)

It depends in bounty manager most likely they allow to participate jr. member into signature campaign however due to occurence of repeated posting/queries(like yours) some bounty managers decided to limit from member to legendary rank the participants.
That's right, they want a deserving participant who can provide better answer and comments in every thread around here in bitcointalk.org. Mostly, the main criteria in every signature campaign that you may see is " Your posts must be constructive" .Once you wear a signature or avatar of specific project, you gonna advertise it ( not directly ) but somehow.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I haven't seen campaigns that paid with Dash but there are some that are paying with LTC and ETH but most of the time in Services it's only bitcoin paying campaigns. And for the bounties most of them will pay their own coins after it gets listed to an exchange and that's the only time that you can sell them and take your profits but if you want to keep it then you can.
that would be nice as you do not have to wait for it to be listed.any one with such link should please indicate
What do you mean? There are some bounties doesn't require any notification after signing up to their spread sheet, you are good to go.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Normally you'll get the coin of the ICO you are advertising through signature campaigns, there are signature campaigns that gives btc and ETH as a payment and i don't see other top alts as a reward for that yet.

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

Normally you'll get the coin of the ICO you are advertising through signature campaigns, there are signature campaigns that gives btc and ETH as a payment and i don't see other top alts as a reward for that yet.
This all because the value of bitcoin and most of alternative coins is dramatically low and unacceptable. The crypto market right now is like a ghost town, so cold and scary because of all ghost project ( scammer ). Just have patience and take a vacation for a while, I still have faith that btc will rise again to it's throne on top.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

This all because the value of bitcoin and most of alternative coins is dramatically low and unacceptable. The crypto market right now is like a ghost town, so cold and scary because of all ghost project ( scammer ). Just have patience and take a vacation for a while, I still have faith that btc will rise again to it's throne on top.

lol. So do you think that is the reason why most ico and bounty campaign only pays an unkown coin rather than btc , eth and other known alts? .  if thats what you thinking then your probably wrong. value isnt the case if they arent paying that specific coin but rather all ico do only pay their participants and investors using their own tokens because that is originally created by them.

however there were also bounty and sig campaigns that pays directly in btc and eth or any other popular top alts but they maybe verry rare to find.

The crypto market right now is like a ghost town, so cold and scary because of all ghost project ( scammer ). Just have patience and take a vacation for a while, I still have faith that btc will rise again to it's throne on top.
Lol no. There are no ghost in here but yeah i agree that market is so cold right now but that isnt because of ghost or scam project as you said earlier. that is actually pretty normal and happens all the time because of the less demand.
Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

Before any project is released, there will be an existing new and unique coin that represents the brand name of that project. And if anyone gets signed up for the signature campaign of that project, after the end of that project the company pays all participants with their unique coins, it is then left for the individuals to trade that coin to any of the altcoins of their choice and get the equivalent of that specific altcoin. But  is it quite rear to find any signature campaign that pays in most prominent altcoins as mentioned.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

There very few bounty campaign paying ethereum and other coins like you are mentioned above because as we can the most popular bounty are paying their participants of their coins so, before we can ujse it as money we need to sell it first, its normal.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Bounty companies that pay in BTC or ETH are very few. Yes, they are good, but it is very difficult to get there. Plus, in companies that pay their tokens, you can work for the future. Any token can go a long way in the distance. This attracts me very much, that's why I love the company's bounty of this type.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Bounty companies that pay in BTC or ETH are very few. Yes, they are good, but it is very difficult to get there. Plus, in companies that pay their tokens, you can work for the future. Any token can go a long way in the distance. This attracts me very much, that's why I love the company's bounty of this type.
I recently literally saw a similar bounty campaign. There BTC is paid, but it turns out very little, that it is not profitable to wear a signature almost for free
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Sometimes the price of the tokens is not that promising after the ICO as like what we expect and the income that we analyze does not meet because not only the altcoin is falling but also bitcoin which result for the lose of profit. Signature campaign is the most popular bounty which allocates highest percentage of reward being distribute to every participants. We just have to be careful to the project we are joining to not waste time on doing things for them but in the end it will become a scam. It cannot help you and also fool you to believe on the.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

There are some signature campaign that would pay in eth or btc. There are only few campaign's would do that. But mostly signature campaigns are promoting there own coin. Mostly, the main criteria in every signature campaign that you may see is " Your posts must be constructive" .Once you wear a signature or avatar of specific project, you gonna advertise it ( not directly ) but somehow.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

There are some signature campaign that would pay in eth or btc. There are only few campaign's would do that. But mostly signature campaigns are promoting there own coin. Mostly, the main criteria in every signature campaign that you may see is " Your posts must be constructive" .Once you wear a signature or avatar of specific project, you gonna advertise it ( not directly ) but somehow.

There are some signature campaign that would pay in eth or btc.
it is indeed verry rare to see a campaign that pays in eth but there too many sig campaigns that actually paying in btc.

mostly signature campaigns are promoting there own coin.
some signature campaigns especially bounty ico campaigns are paying via their ico tokens or own coins but there were also sig campaigns that usually pays in bitcoin per week.

Mostly, the main criteria in every signature campaign that you may see is " Your posts must be constructive" .Once you wear a signature or avatar of specific project, you gonna advertise it ( not directly ) but somehow.

yes. That is the main and most popular requirements in every campaign that you may come across. advertisers want also the best for their projects and besides , your post will only be deleted if your post are not constructive enough.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

As far as I know, there is no available reward with coins you said, they will give you reward token based on you re promoting. but I have a token reward that is already traded in Binance which is OAX, you can check their thread here.

quarkchain.io
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

ICO promote their own token so they are giving their own coin or token at the end of the campaign since using it as award they make sure people know their token.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

The fact exactly behind the market is all coins are under huge market correction and as a trader we have to accept it. We don't know when the price has gone start increasing in the market for that, we have to wait patiently when the bull run will start again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: