Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:58:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns  (Read 1549 times)
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

From now I'm only joining signature campaign which pay in altcoin that already listed on exchange or they pay in bitcoin. Because I was wearing 6 week signature from campaign which still didn't reach soft cap and I think that they probably wont. So I lose 6 week posting 20 posts for free, when I probably have opportunity to earn atleast $20 per week in some other campaign. I wish that there are more signature campaign like Phore , which paying in coin that already listed on exchange.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?
In the average signature campaign to pay the participant is with bitcoin, because it is not allowed by the forum to create a signature campaign paid by altcoin. There are also paying bitcoin and altcoin like this signature campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3170747.0  the manager paid participant with BTC and IOST. But for those who pay altcoin is in bounty campaign, like me who joined with bounty campaign and paid with byteball (altcoin).
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Such bounty campaigns that pay aether or bitcoin are very few and they are not very profitable compared to other bounties
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

Any signature campaigns that actually pay in prominent altcoins like Litecoin, Eth, Dash or similar top alts that are high on market cap?

Not really. Most signature campaigns only pay out in Bitcoin or an altcoin (whatever the ICO is for, it will pay in that altcoin or Bitcoin). It is easier.

i think there is a bounty campaign that pays NEO token. because NEO funded it ..

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Bounty hunters prefer only bitcoin or eth because it is much more established. And altcoins bounties pay their own coin because they need money in the first place to fund their projects. They can't produce a lot of money in btc or eth.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

What I have notice is that signature campaign. Most pay with their token while only few ones pay with Bitcoin or other Altcoin like ETH. Someone need to be careful not to waste time on project that will not pay. Because I have experience something like that. I have work in a project for three months before discovery that the project is not going to pay us. I regret why joining signature on that particular project. Wasted my time and effort so, someone needs to be very careful on the project he need to involve signature campaign.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

In my opinion never, bitcoin transactions are quite expensive, ethereum well may take long time and still you first have to buy it. Only "self" coin. The rest makes no sence for the developers. Though I saw few times ethereum payments for the campaign.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

What I have notice is that signature campaign. Most pay with their token while only few ones pay with Bitcoin or other Altcoin like ETH. Someone need to be careful not to waste time on project that will not pay. Because I have experience something like that. I have work in a project for three months before discovery that the project is not going to pay us. I regret why joining signature on that particular project. Wasted my time and effort so, someone needs to be very careful on the project he need to involve signature campaign.

most signature campaigns arent scam as long as the manager that manages it is well known like for example if the campaign is managed by yahoo, then that campaign is probably legit and would pay you. the only campaign that you need to avoid is mostly bounty ico campaign or altcoin campaigns because most them are only managed by a newbie account. Looking for an escrow is also a sure way to ensure that your participated campaign will pay you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: