Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What upcoming ICO's are you most interested in?  (Read 3253 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:11:10 AM

I like PlayKey ICO. It's just the dream of many gamers around the world to be able to game without powerful PC. I hope they will be successful.

Seems like many other coins in the market, but I will have a look at the whitepaper

Positivebetting
omoplata

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:16 AM

Going to suggest Qchain. www.qchain.co

Blockchain marketing platform with legit, real American-based team that has demo.

Their ICO is live at www.qchain.co/crowdsale.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:33:25 AM

One of the mosy hyped and interesting ICOs I've seen so far is Datum's. They're planning to give back the power to people by putting a price on their data and giving them the power to sell their data to the best bidder.

Another interesting one is Gladius, it's a first-of-it's-kind ICO based on defending your website against DDoS attacks
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:34:18 AM

Have been taking a serious look at cybermiles. They partnered with 5miles and are creating a decentralize marketplace. After they integrate the blockchain in the app, they will commercialize it for ecommerce businesses: https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper%20v.1.7_en-US.pdf
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:43 AM

Stockbet is the most interesting because it is one of the few ICOs that have working software and they want to gamify the biggest asset classes in the world.

Worldwide stocks is worth $70 trillion
Derivatives is worth $630 trillion
All of cryptos combined is $0.2 trillion, but you can still bet on cryptos with Stockbet

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

What ICO's are you most interested in that are upcoming?

I have had a strong eye on Enjin and Paypie.

What have you guys been looking at?

If you are unsure of a coin, you should evaluate it yourself, I created a video explain the different steps and questions to ask yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw

Trying to gain some youtube viewers, bro?  Wink Enjin is a big project. I don't know about Paypie though. I will suggest some ICOs that are going to be credible projects ones launched. EventChain is almost over with almost sold out EVT tokens. VALUS is also ongoing and trying to sell out their tokens. ARToken is another great project with enough background in the industry. You try to also check out these ICOs. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
saymynem

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:29 AM

I'm the most interested in the ad tech space. It has a lot of potential for growth. So I'm definitely keeping my eye on Bitclave, Qchain, and adToken.

Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:32:11 AM

#Saske has been endorsed by Wavesnode.net and ICO4YOU. (ICO4YOU received no compensation for their positive review)

It's coin, SXAS, is already listed on the WAVES' DEX. It's concept is unimpeachable and development goals within easy reach. Most important of all, it's a real solution to a real humanitarian problem so you can feel really good when participating to help the project succeed Smiley

The company CEO/Founder's recent AMA reveals him to be open, honest, passionate and driven with a simple plan for success.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

I would like to say the Earth tokens will be my choice, two main reasons:
1) The dev team is very experienced and the community is very active as far as I can see.
2) The total supply is not too high.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

Just read an article about cybermiles on facebook and I'm very interested in the idea/application. Strong team, reach, and case study with 5miles since they're going to implement it there and then commercialize it like what dragonchain is doing.

https://www.inc.com/fivemiles/whats-all-the-talk-about-blockchain-and-why-should-i-even-care.html
dangermouse1

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:51 AM

dimensions.network seems to be the best option.
15 % of fees from the platform go to token holders. Makes a nice change from most ICO
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:02:01 AM

This can not be over stated or overemphased! Spectre. ai is totally different from any ICO you ever seen on bct! The management, the experience and products are all the finest in terms of reliablity, efficiency and security! The registrations is on going. The sales begins in earnest!
Franko30

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I can suggest you Confideal, they will start ICO in November. I check it in my scam indicators, and I think this projects can't be scam. I hope, because i plan to invest in. Very understandable idea, good team and background, demo version of products..looks good
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:46:43 PM

I can suggest you Confideal, they will start ICO in November. I check it in my scam indicators, and I think this projects can't be scam. I hope, because i plan to invest in. Very understandable idea, good team and background, demo version of products..looks good

What "scam indicators" did you apply?

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:50:02 PM

If anyone here play mobile games or video games , you must definetly go and see the Gizer thread. The team is great , project is awesome , the community is there and esports are waiting. In my opinion this is a great ICO incoming in november but you can go and see for yourself  Wink

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

I already read a lot abt confideal, and it is a really promising! Ico will start in 7 days, i'm waiting to invest!! plan to spend 1000$ on it
Smart contract for personal use, without any programming skills - is my dream that will come true
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:49:15 PM

I am interested in Quantstamp and Spectre! Why?

First of all they are raising almost identical cap which is below $32 000 000. They have very good team and their advisors are very experienced. When I look at the team, I think that with the help of their advisors they can definitely deliver what they have promised in their whitepapers. What is more, they both have prototypes so it not just a whitepaper ico, they actually worked on their products really hard and they want now to expand their business!

Heye

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

I'm waiting for utrust maybe crypterium, I really like confideal but I can't participate Sad
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65

Freedom

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

What ICO's are you most interested in that are upcoming?

I have had a strong eye on Enjin and Paypie.

What have you guys been looking at?

If you are unsure of a coin, you should evaluate it yourself, I created a video explain the different steps and questions to ask yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwHkIKhddw

I support tokens whose visions I agree with. I came across an ICO that had just that.. As you can see in my signature its called "Earth Token", Its a Natural Asset Exchange Marketplace.
Apart from that I also like WCEX and Universa for their concept..
joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

the white paper and website is the first steps to knowing if the ICO is going to be worth while, i have looked at a good few now and one that takes my interest is propthereum.io they have everything I'm looking for in a good transparent team along with a clean website with clear ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: