Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheCryptoCave.com - News, Articles, Trading Signals, and More!  (Read 308 times)
TheCryptoCave (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:34:55 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 02:38:45 PM by TheCryptoCave

https://i.imgur.com/rwdwUs5.png

Hey guys! We recently launched a new website "TheCryptoCave.com". TCC is focused on providing information, calls, and how to articles to brand new, or seasoned cryptocurrency traders. We will be covering the basics from creating an account at a Bitcoin exchange, then organizing a portfolio, going through short, medium, and long-term trades, when to sell, and when to buy, and what patterns to look for.

I'm organizing all the articles from beginners to seasoned, and the TCC portfolio will be available for everyone to see and follow. You can receive the calls first if you're signed up to the mailing list, otherwise the site is updated with one article daily researching a coin, one article on general trading practices, and one article focuses on the calls from the portfolio for that day along with a description on why we bought or sold.

We hope you enjoy reading our articles and point of view! Follow us to keep up with the latest news for all your favorite coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

We try our best to get our trade signals out to everyone as equally and fairly as possible. All trading calls to buy or sell are sent out via mailing list, push notifications, and post on the website. If you want to ensure you get the trade signal as quickly as possible it's recommended you have push messages allowed, and are signed up to the mailing list.
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

Read: How To Organize Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio

#TCC
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

Hey guys, check out the new real-time portfolio! Now you can monitor our trades and trade along with us if you're signed up to receive our signals! Cheers.

https://i.imgur.com/hzgp7hJ.png

Click here to see TCC portfolio!
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

A new trading signal has been added to our blog, portfolio, and social accounts! Happy trading Smiley

Trading Signal: CLAMs
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

hm header gfx and design looks not really intersteing .
and the hole website looks like a blog...or like every other blog on the hole web Cheesy
may you should make your site some exclusive.

kind regards
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:24:02 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:36:21 PM by TheCryptoCave

hm header gfx and design looks not really intersteing .
and the hole website looks like a blog...or like every other blog on the hole web Cheesy
may you should make your site some exclusive.

kind regards

I don't think it's like any other site i've seen yet. http://thecryptocave.com/portfolio/ is entirely custom coded and will be featuring its own graphs.

The trading signals we send out like http://thecryptocave.com/2017/10/23/trading-signal-clams/ match a listing in http://thecryptocave.com/portfolio/. There has only been one trading signal sent out, that's why there's only one listing in the portfolio. The trading signals are sent to all our community members via mailing list, push notifications, twitter, and SMS messages if they like.

Specializing in quality information and building a close knit community/investors working together to makes sure we're all funding the best projects, but I'm sure the design can improve over-time.

Also the portfolio software will be upgraded and made multi-user so community members can customize the on-site portfolio to reflect their amount and track other trades as well.

Cheers!
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

Do i have to register in order to be in the mailing list for the calls/tips that you guys give out on a regular basis? Because i currently see no options to become a part of the mailing list, whilst being logged out at the moment.

If you can prove that your calls are accurate most of the time, then the site is definitely going to become more popular in the future.

But apart from the calls, i have to say, i like the articles as well and enjoy reading them. Keep it up.
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:35:30 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:08:23 PM by TheCryptoCave

Do i have to register in order to be in the mailing list for the calls/tips that you guys give out on a regular basis? Because i currently see no options to become a part of the mailing list, whilst being logged out at the moment.

If you can prove that your calls are accurate most of the time, then the site is definitely going to become more popular in the future.

But apart from the calls, i have to say, i like the articles as well and enjoy reading them. Keep it up.

Thanks, we're re-working the mailing list setup right now and it will be all ready soon, registration on the site is optional and mostly for discussion with other traders, though members will have several more options like push notifications, and SMS of trading signals.

You can see our calls performance on the portfolio page : http://thecryptocave.com/portfolio

TCC
TheCryptoCave (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Japans Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 530m

Bitcoin transaction fees now as low as 5-10 satoshis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: