Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] WIN FREE BTC - LIFT's Bitcoin Lottery 2.0 - we need your feedback  (Read 4239 times)
fraenk (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

living in forward thinking

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 08:26:42 PM

BLANKs are no fun!

...we have increased the odds to receive multiple tickets and at the same time decreased the odds to get blanks!

ENJOY!

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:35:08 PM

BLANKs are no fun!

...we have increased the odds to receive multiple tickets and at the same time decreased the odds to get blanks!

ENJOY!

Awesome! Thanks for that update, Smiley. Were the instant-wins altered as well?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

BLANKs are no fun!

ENJOY!

instant wins are unchanged atm

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 09:44:47 PM

BLANKs are no fun!

ENJOY!

instant wins are unchanged atm

Awesome. Thanks!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 01:55:05 PM

Another small update:

To make it a bit more transparent, the raffle history now contains links to the transactions of processed payments!

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 02:00:09 PM

Another small update:

To make it a bit more transparent, the raffle history now contains links to the transactions of processed payments!

How much historical data do you save? I was thinking it may be cool (worthless for some, cool for people like me, :p) if you could set up a listing of the addresses, tickets earned, how many times they've won and how much they've won.

Not really that "useful," but for data-enthusiasts like me it's awesome. I figured if you already have the data stored, it shouldn't be too bad to run the calculations.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 05:11:47 PM

Another small update:

How much historical data do you save? I was thinking it may be cool (worthless for some, cool for people like me, :p) if you could set up a listing of the addresses, tickets earned, how many times they've won and how much they've won.

Not really that "useful," but for data-enthusiasts like me it's awesome. I figured if you already have the data stored, it shouldn't be too bad to run the calculations.

well, we had to discard all data of BETA phase 1 due to the massive restructuring of the BETA-2 version. Right now we have the historic data of about 6 days Wink lol

anyways, more detailed statistics are on the to-do list, but it will be a few weeks before we'll get there.

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:16:59 PM

Another small update:

well, we had to discard all data of BETA phase 1 due to the massive restructuring of the BETA-2 version. Right now we have the historic data of about 6 days Wink lol

anyways, more detailed statistics are on the to-do list, but it will be a few weeks before we'll get there.

Even if the data started today it'd still be pretty cool to see, Smiley. And I'm glad you've already got it on the to-do-list! I'll report anything else I think of, :p.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:06:18 PM

Small update to our policies Wink

To minimize transaction fees, payments are only processed once enough payable pending balances have been collected (~0.004 BTC) by all the players, currently that's the case roughly every 2-3 days.

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:12:34 PM

Small update to our policies Wink

To minimize transaction fees, payments are only processed once enough payable pending balances have been collected (~0.004 BTC) by all the players, currently that's the case roughly every 2-3 days.

Yay! Less small payments, :p.

BTW, any chance of an affiliate program?

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:19:20 PM

not quite sure, yet, there's not any automated one in place, but we do record btc addresses passed via URL and eventually credit instant satoshis to those address if they are in the lottery.

LIFT loves you!
pvtbrutus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:20:23 PM

Just entered and one ticket Cheesy.

My only complaint so far is that the website is a bit bland. But offcourse its still beta.
fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:28:18 PM

Just entered and one ticket Cheesy.

My only complaint so far is that the website is a bit bland. But offcourse its still beta.

thanks for the honest words! a proper design is overdue and we are a bit embarrassed about that!

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:36:24 PM

not quite sure, yet, there's not any automated one in place, but we do record btc addresses passed via URL and eventually credit instant satoshis to those address if they are in the lottery.

Ahh, do I need to append something to the URL on CoinFaucets? You've pm'd me already and are familiar with the site so not sure if it would matter, :p. You should be getting a pretty decent amount of traffic from the rotator, Smiley.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 07:50:46 PM

Ahh, do I need to append something to the URL on CoinFaucets? You've pm'd me already and are familiar with the site so not sure if it would matter, :p. You should be getting a pretty decent amount of traffic from the rotator, Smiley.

yeah, well, you could stick something like ?pID=235 to the lottery's url -> http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/lottery/?pID=235 or your btcAdr as ?ref=1xyZ...

but as i said, it won't guarantee any bonuses, however, we will be able to see our strong link partners more easily! and we tend to be generous (in the mBTC range) Wink

btw: your rotator is our 6th strongest referrer atm, 314 visits during the past 7 days... thanks plenty!

LIFT loves you!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:57:24 PM

yeah, well, you could stick something like ?pID=235 to the lottery's url -> http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/lottery/?pID=235 or your btcAdr as ?ref=1xyZ...

but as i said, it won't guarantee any bonuses, however, we will be able to see our strong link partners more easily! and we tend to be generous (in the mBTC range) Wink

btw: your rotator is our 6th strongest referrer atm, 314 visits during the past 7 days... thanks plenty!

Oh nice! Thanks, Smiley. I'll throw up the ID a little later today for you.

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 08:12:04 PM

another payout is on it's way to the lucky winners!

https://blockchain.info/tx/7648a54e2a1237050260584069428eb9e55a27b4743dc37dc2d144db1534d180

and because tomorrow's drawing marks the 1st week of BETA 2 complete, we are going to celebrate with a 50% increased prize-level*

*we did not alter the prize quota but actually increased the pool balance... so the new prize level will be carried over into next week's raffles, too!

LIFT loves you!
LinuxNut

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:35:50 PM

Nothing happened after I submitted my address and captcha, it just said please wait then nothing allowing my to submit again.

Hi LinuxNut,

Our site requires JavaScript to enable the form's submit button. After the page has fully loaded the button will be activated through JS.

If you see the "PLEASE WAIT" button for a longer time it's either the JS not being able to execute, OR the site has actually not finished loading.

Are you having the issue consistently when you visit the site? Is JS deactivated in your browser?

Sorry for not replying, I tried it again with "NoScript" off and it worked fine.

Thanks

BTCBTC SATOSHI KAROSHI - Win up to 9x your bet!BTCBTC
BTC:1LzEmGLrf5iPEaffEULFbSXdYU79imdPo9
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 04:51:04 PM

For the record, you guys have the best captcha system I've seen. All the words are related to BTC and are actual words, so there's no mis-entering them 5-10x because they look like "ioLopllIl"

YAY! Thanks for noticing!

We were really reluctant to put a captcha up at all... but in the end we need to make sure to lock the bots out simply to keep it fair for all the human players Wink

In the end we decided to go with a simple-php-captcha and adapted the dictionary. We actually collected the words from the community here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214477.0

Thanks for making it "human friendly"  - some of them still seem too ez though.    Imho the B in your logo looks ugly without the ubiquitous circle (signifying coinage I suppose), also the I in Institute should be capitalized.  Its simple and I suppose that works better than "busy" in the long run.  I'll be spending more time on your site earning tix and satoshis (hopefully)

This page doesn't render the meu symbol but it does seem to copy paste over correctly(I'm using google chrome):  http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/free-bitcoins/

Note: All rewards listed are in μBTC. 1μBTC equals one millionth of a Bitcoin. That’s 0.000001 BTC or 100 Satoshis. All sites listed are being verified and checked frequently.

player ID:   620

fraenk (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 07:13:38 AM

This page doesn't render the meu symbol but it does seem to copy paste over correctly(I'm using google chrome):  http://bitcoin.lift-institute.com/free-bitcoins/

That's quite funny, we are mostly using chrome, too and the μ-symbol displays just fine. There are webfonts used on the site, so maybe something is going wrong at that point?!

could you possibly upload a screenshot?

thanks!

LIFT loves you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: