Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

We need more solid exchanges for this coin.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
Leass

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

When will hard fork happen? Is there new wallet release with hard fork implementation?

Yes, a new wallet will be made available, as Signatum 2.0 will use a more up to date Algorithm, the details of this will be updated in a formal manner on the website. Full details of the coin swap will take place on November the 29th.

Could you please clarify the actual amount of premine? 28% is not just 28%. You have a premine for swap, is it 28% of that or total supply?
And when we swap, will we loose the sigt 1.0 coins in the process?

Not to be negative, but it is important for us to know the excact amount of funds devs are getting to truly want to support sigt 2.0.
They are taking 20% premine for themselves and 8% for treasure found.
Well... It's same situation as before, but now they have premine + old coins they'll swap Wink

It is not the same as before. Before it was markedet as no pre mine. Now they are letting us know before swapping about pre mine in new chain. There will be a fund for new exchanges etc which were lacking because of no premine in sigt 1. And they got incentive to work hard. Remember they have full time jobs and some probably got families, you need incentive to set aside enough time to get some decent development. BUT, if it is 20% of all coins not of the pre mine then it is too much.
Don't get fooled or don't spread confussion. They'll use 8% for those actions. 20% is incentive for dev team.
Well. I never get paid before i did something. To be clear and transparent, team should show they stashes they gonna swap Wink
I don't think it'll be any surprise if combined with premine they'll be top 10 richlist.
So as they stated on website. Premine for swap - 28% of this premine is setted aside. They took those 8% and make treasury found. And they split rest 20% on themselves.
Well. I'd not put a penny into new SIGT. It should solve problems of old SIGT but apparently same s*it will happen.
Only real difference is that they TOLD they gonna premine. But also they want PoW back - do You see simillarities to Doc & rest ? Cheesy
Well, team be transprent. Right now, It's like "We want to rescue SIGT, so we'll take major part of new SIGT2.0 and act like we're doing good for people, not want to get our money back from newbies that will be caught'.
So please. SIGT addresses of dev team, Premine plans for those 20% (~200k $?).

jyakulis

Activity: 468

J

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

I'd prefer you get payed out of block rewards than take the 20% up front. That's scary.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
jyakulis

J

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

I'd prefer you get payed out of block rewards than take the 20% up front. That's scary.
Yeah, that's my point. Well lets assume new Market Cap will be 1m after swap. Team will put 80k in dev funds and take 200k for themselves? Is it any incentive to work on project? Not at all. Upfront payments kills productivity.

Exactly, writing yourself a check for 200k with no further incentive to do any work?

If any money is taken up front it should go to funding of exchanges. I could get on board with that.

Well, we'll see how it plays out. At least someone made an executive decision to do something. So, good job on that.

Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

So please. SIGT addresses of dev team, Premine plans for those 20%

The Dev team have confirmed full transparency over the pre-mine wallet funds, addresses’ will be released for all to see/monitor.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

When will hard fork happen? Is there new wallet release with hard fork implementation?

Yes, a new wallet will be made available, as Signatum 2.0 will use a more up to date Algorithm, the details of this will be updated in a formal manner on the website. Full details of the coin swap will take place on November the 29th.

Could you please clarify the actual amount of premine? 28% is not just 28%. You have a premine for swap, is it 28% of that or total supply?
And when we swap, will we loose the sigt 1.0 coins in the process?

Not to be negative, but it is important for us to know the excact amount of funds devs are getting to truly want to support sigt 2.0.
They are taking 20% premine for themselves and 8% for treasure found.
Well... It's same situation as before, but now they have premine + old coins they'll swap Wink

It is not the same as before. Before it was markedet as no pre mine. Now they are letting us know before swapping about pre mine in new chain. There will be a fund for new exchanges etc which were lacking because of no premine in sigt 1. And they got incentive to work hard. Remember they have full time jobs and some probably got families, you need incentive to set aside enough time to get some decent development. BUT, if it is 20% of all coins not of the pre mine then it is too much.
Don't get fooled or don't spread confussion. They'll use 8% for those actions. 20% is incentive for dev team.
Well. I never get paid before i did something. To be clear and transparent, team should show they stashes they gonna swap Wink
I don't think it'll be any surprise if combined with premine they'll be top 10 richlist.
So as they stated on website. Premine for swap - 28% of this premine is setted aside. They took those 8% and make treasury found. And they split rest 20% on themselves.
Well. I'd not put a penny into new SIGT. It should solve problems of old SIGT but apparently same s*it will happen.
Only real difference is that they TOLD they gonna premine. But also they want PoW back - do You see simillarities to Doc & rest ? Cheesy
Well, team be transprent. Right now, It's like "We want to rescue SIGT, so we'll take major part of new SIGT2.0 and act like we're doing good for people, not want to get our money back from newbies that will be caught'.
So please. SIGT addresses of dev team, Premine plans for those 20% (~200k $?).

The plan for the 20% is obviously an economic incentive for the devs. And im ok with that. 20% of total supply would be too much but seems i was reading it right. They should clarify this so we dont get confused tho. But what would be good is a lock up, so they get thoose 20% for use/sell over time. This way we as investors and miners can be sure there wont be a massive dump from one or all of the devs.
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:19:19 PM

what i'm not understand; by the coin swap the supply will reduce to 34,375,000 + 6,875,000 (Premine Dev fee) + 2,750,000(treasury fund) = so new blockchain starts with about 44,000,000 sigt 2.0
There will also re-introduce PoW as well as incorporate Masternodes.

what will the new max supply?  Huh

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Leass

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

what i'm not understand; by the coin swap the supply will reduce to 34,375,000 + 6,875,000 (Premine Dev fee) + 2,750,000(treasury fund) = so new blockchain starts with about 44,000,000 sigt 2.0

As website stated yesterday there is no MAX supply.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Huh Huh Huh

Leass

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

Huh Huh Huh
There is currently no cap on maximum coin supply. This means that in the current state, Signatum supply will continue to increase at a rate of 5% per annum through PoS The current, which has not proven to be particularly popular in the community. The supply of approximately 137,000,000 coins, also effectively renders it impossible to add Masternodes or re-introduce PoW in its current state. Earnings for both would ultimately be rendered too low for anyone to be interested in either, especially considering the decline in demand and coin valuation. We have therefore taken the necessary steps to reduce the circulating supply, by introducing a 4:1 swap on the fork. This means that if you hold 100,000 coins today, you will receive 25,000 coins on the new blockchain in exchange. Theoretically, this should not impact the value of your coins, as market cap will organically readjust to accommodate for the change in circulating supply. In theory this means that your coins will be worth 4x current value on the new blockchain. The total coin supply will be reduced from the current 137,000,000 to 34,375,000.

Ginzink

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

Huh Huh Huh
There is currently no cap on maximum coin supply. This means that in the current state, Signatum supply will continue to increase at a rate of 5% per annum through PoS The current, which has not proven to be particularly popular in the community. The supply of approximately 137,000,000 coins, also effectively renders it impossible to add Masternodes or re-introduce PoW in its current state. Earnings for both would ultimately be rendered too low for anyone to be interested in either, especially considering the decline in demand and coin valuation. We have therefore taken the necessary steps to reduce the circulating supply, by introducing a 4:1 swap on the fork. This means that if you hold 100,000 coins today, you will receive 25,000 coins on the new blockchain in exchange. Theoretically, this should not impact the value of your coins, as market cap will organically readjust to accommodate for the change in circulating supply. In theory this means that your coins will be worth 4x current value on the new blockchain. The total coin supply will be reduced from the current 137,000,000 to 34,375,000.

In current state no max supply. But in the new chain they will create, will we have max supply there? That is the question.
And with POS coin, can there be max supply?
Leass

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

Huh Huh Huh

In current state no max supply. But in the new chain they will create, will we have max supply there? That is the question.
Yup, after all coins are created, stakers get transactions fee as staking reward Smiley
Well, they didn't state anywhere that they want to introduce max supply. So right now we can assume that there is no max.

Ginzink

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Huh Huh Huh

Yup, after all coins are created, stakers get transactions fee as staking reward Smiley
Well, they didn't state anywhere that they want to introduce max supply. So right now we can assume that there is no max.

Thank you for clarifying. Not to worried about no max supply, what matters is inflation. And that they lock up the premine for devs.
love dark

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:36:22 PM

i can't sync sight wallet. please help me?
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

i can't sync sight wallet. please help me?

Hi Love Dark,

Have you added to the list of nodes in your config file?
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

Huh Huh Huh

ok thx, no max supply, check. Nothing wrong with that

what should be the supply by PoW? or how much coins can be generated per annum?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
doyeen

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

Is this coin now in pos era alone now ?
max1111

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

I believe that an adequate commission is 5% for developers and 5 for a marketing fund. Otherwise, no one will mine it. Show me at least one coin with a commission of 28%? This is a stupid idea!
arch365

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

I believe that an adequate commission is 5% for developers and 5 for a marketing fund. Otherwise, no one will mine it. Show me at least one coin with a commission of 28%? This is a stupid idea!

zcoin have 20%
UtopianMessiah

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

The devs did not need to do this.  They could have just launched a new coin and not persisted with the Signatum baggage and rep.  Judging by a few responses here, it would have served them better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: