Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sdcloud

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

TjLn6fRQ3KrC9ceikidm8wAXaB6AHqA1YV

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

I saw a discord on the information about the airdrop or it seemed to me?

If you read their info on page 1 / web page it is stated that coins not swapped will be divided between extra funds for treasury and air drops Smiley
Thank you, did not notice the information about the distribution of coins.)

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

For voting will be nice to have more information about sigt 2 (algo, emission, dev fee, etc). And why chosen rate is 4 to 1 (why not 1 to 1)?
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

For voting will be nice to have more information about sigt 2 (algo, emission, dev fee, etc). And why chosen rate is 4 to 1 (why not 1 to 1)?

you can find all information on the first 3 threads.

The total swap supply will be 34,375,000 coins, its lower than 137,000,000 actual supply for sigt 1.0
so thats the reason why coinswap is 4:1

with an additional 28% split across team members (20%) and the treasury fund (8%). As the coin supply is projected to increase year-on-year that ownership share and treasure fund will over time be diluted significantly to around 4.5% after 20 years.

How will the premine be handled?

To be clear, the premine will not be paid out on day zero of the new blockchain.  The payments will be made on a monthly/quarterly basis (salary/bonuses of sorts).  All addresses of the core team will be made visible and the funds will be controlled by Cryptovore and Squbs within the core team. We are keen on making this a transparent process.  We are doing our uppermost to ensure that this is treated in a professional manner, aligning developers incentives with that of investors and keen to alleviate many aspects of principal-agent asymmetries.  We are dedicated to making this work for all of us.

The PoW Algorithm

The new PoW is being built on the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm.  This algorithm was chosen as it has been peer-reviewed and is currently one of the most up to date implementations on the market, whilst being reasonably power efficient, comparatively.  Moreover, most miners and market participants are already knowledgeable about how to mine and calculate profitability for the algorithm, thus significantly reducing barriers to entry.  Various algorithms have been  considered, but we believe the trade-offs are marginal.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

This re-launch is great. Got my popcorn and i’m going to sit and watch it blow up like a 4th of July Fireworks show.

Love the 4x value projection after the swap, were did you get your economics degree professor?
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

This re-launch is great. Got my popcorn and i’m going to sit and watch it blow up like a 4th of July Fireworks show.

Love the 4x value projection after the swap, were did you get your economics degree professor?

When you invest in a coin, do you care about mcap or coin price?
In theory if a company is worth X and they do a merge of the stocks, even 10:1 the value should be the same after so 10x price per share.
And it is the principle used here in their explanation.

With the current mcap sitting at 626 648 dollar it is not unreasonable to think the mcap will increase after some time with active devlopment.
But off course it all depends on the new devs not being scammers like the old. The development will show in time. Peoples investments are already so low in value it cant get much worse Smiley
m_01

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Seems to be good project!!
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

Dont like Idea about another " Anonymous DEV team"

We didn't learn nothing from recent past?

Okay, wise guy. Do you have any idea how much money people lost on Sigt? I am down 95% on my investment.

I am pretty mad at the whole situation, but I do realize the current team should not be held responsible. I imagine there are many less level-headed types around there.

The current team had nothing to do with the nodes getting shut down, the original team going missing etc. - all are community members who've been with the coin since its inception.
They could still get targeted and revealing their identities could very well compromise their personal lives, their jobs etc.

If you had trust issues with anonymous devs, you shouldn't have bought/mined sigt in the first place. Invest in an ICO and keep this discussion productive.
You should have listened to the warnings I have been posting 2 months in row, nobody believed me, everyone called me FUD'er bla bla
This is what you get beeing a following sheep, use your brain and this won't happen

Also cryptodevil posted some real prove afterwards, noobs didn't listn just believed what they wanted to believe
You can't recover this project, you can't revive a drown horse, it's dead: no investors will ever invest in this project anymore
Leave this be you all lost your money, you knew investing in cryptocurrencies were high risk, get over it.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
Abigor

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

How can i vote for option 1 ?
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:33:19 AM

Dont like Idea about another " Anonymous DEV team"

We didn't learn nothing from recent past?

Okay, wise guy. Do you have any idea how much money people lost on Sigt? I am down 95% on my investment.

I am pretty mad at the whole situation, but I do realize the current team should not be held responsible. I imagine there are many less level-headed types around there.

The current team had nothing to do with the nodes getting shut down, the original team going missing etc. - all are community members who've been with the coin since its inception.
They could still get targeted and revealing their identities could very well compromise their personal lives, their jobs etc.

If you had trust issues with anonymous devs, you shouldn't have bought/mined sigt in the first place. Invest in an ICO and keep this discussion productive.
You should have listened to the warnings I have been posting 2 months in row, nobody believed me, everyone called me FUD'er bla bla
This is what you get beeing a following sheep, use your brain and this won't happen

Also cryptodevil posted some real prove afterwards, noobs didn't listn just believed what they wanted to believe
You can't recover this project, you can't revive a drown horse, it's dead: no investors will ever invest in this project anymore
Leave this be you all lost your money, you knew investing in cryptocurrencies were high risk, get over it.

Yeah Signatum is dead. Signatum 2 (name will change) is a new coin. New main devs, new chain, new aglgo, new plan. The only part of old signatum remaining is community devs who joined after launch wanting to help and that they are giving holders of signatum coins instead of the normal airdrop etc. I dont see why it should not have a fair chance? And they will have a instant decent sized community.

But yes, we should have listened to the warnings. Now lets see how this new coin is before we judge.
beph

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

But yes, we should have listened to the warnings. Now lets see how this new coin is before we judge.

I hesitantly admit both him and cryptodevil were right after all and was too willing to believe otherwise due to the already sizeable loss.

We wait and see.
rockmachinex

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

Now the price is below 100 sat. Waiting for 1 sat & delisting from yobit. Soon.
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

How can i vote for option 1 ?

only (jr.)member or higher can vote

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

really hoping this swap happens soon... SIGT 1 is going down hard now.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

What about the holders of sigt1 in exchanges like nova? will there be swap provided by the exchange or will there be manual swap?
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

you can find all information on the first 3 threads.

The total swap supply will be 34,375,000 coins, its lower than 137,000,000 actual supply for sigt 1.0
so thats the reason why coinswap is 4:1

with an additional 28% split across team members (20%) and the treasury fund (8%). As the coin supply is projected to increase year-on-year that ownership share and treasure fund will over time be diluted significantly to around 4.5% after 20 years.

How will the premine be handled?

To be clear, the premine will not be paid out on day zero of the new blockchain.  The payments will be made on a monthly/quarterly basis (salary/bonuses of sorts).  All addresses of the core team will be made visible and the funds will be controlled by Cryptovore and Squbs within the core team. We are keen on making this a transparent process.  We are doing our uppermost to ensure that this is treated in a professional manner, aligning developers incentives with that of investors and keen to alleviate many aspects of principal-agent asymmetries.  We are dedicated to making this work for all of us.

The PoW Algorithm

The new PoW is being built on the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm.  This algorithm was chosen as it has been peer-reviewed and is currently one of the most up to date implementations on the market, whilst being reasonably power efficient, comparatively.  Moreover, most miners and market participants are already knowledgeable about how to mine and calculate profitability for the algorithm, thus significantly reducing barriers to entry.  Various algorithms have been  considered, but we believe the trade-offs are marginal.

Sad that this process (burning, distribution, dev fund, etc) will be in trustfull mode when we have smart contracts systems. But maybe it's good that in this short period devs can feel like digital gods.
wency924

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

d swap is a better option rather than no option at all...at least a little hope to regain your losses... Huh
roDIESEL

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

If there will be no more Nova and Yobit wallets ... where and how can we keep SIGT 1 until we know what's going on and what is the next step?
wency924

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

d value of the coin right now is less than 100 sat....and still going down...charge to experience and give your coin to charity.....
blmer

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:40:03 PM

Why burn old coins, I do not understand?
This is also how to get your bitcoin gold and at the same time burn bitcoin.
What danger does the signatum1 have for signatum2 in order to burn it?

Leave the corpse of the Sigt1 at rest
oup59

Activity: 382
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

Why burn old coins, I do not understand?
This is also how to get your bitcoin gold and at the same time burn bitcoin.
What danger does the signatum1 have for signatum2 in order to burn it?

Leave the corpse of the Sigt1 at rest

Mentioning a burn will create a hype and extra value Smiley I am in favor of burn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: