Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:39 PM

whe are I swaped my coins

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:44 PM

whe are I swaped my coins

Not yet qwep, all details for coin swap will be announced on November the 29th  Wink
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:57:56 PM

Why cant a big investor voice out his opinion?

Why is cryptovore allowed to have authority here? someone neutral should take over.

At no time did you simply "voice your opinion".

I read ALL your posts.  Every one of your posts was an attack on cryptovore and/or the dev team.
You did not "voice" your opinion, you constantly made DEMANDS and when your demands were not immediately addressed, you started calling the devs scammers.

Anyone that read your posts could easily discern that you are spoiled little man who feels entitled and that everyone should be at your beck and call and immediately drop what they are doing to answer you.

The dev team and others "offered" to make things right and do something to give back to the community.  YOU were not happy with a mere offer.  YOU DEMAND they compensate you for your losses.
Maybe Google the definition of the word "offer".

The dev team owes you NOTHING
cryptovore owes you NOTHING

You obviously can't handle the fact you lost with your investment in sigt.  If you can't handle losing, then you shouldn't be investing in crypto coins.  It has been stated many times.  Crypto coins is a "volitile" marketplace.  DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:08:11 AM

If dev plan to have a different name of new coin, then why put relation to signatum? Signatum's reputation is very bad now, just my 2 cents...
brunosa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

If dev plan to have a different name of new coin, then why put relation to signatum? Signatum's reputation is very bad now, just my 2 cents...

A new thread will be created.
_relic

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

Why is cryptovore allowed to have authority here? someone neutral should take over.

I read ALL your posts.  Every one of your posts was an attack on cryptovore and/or the dev team.
You did not "voice" your opinion, you constantly made DEMANDS and when your demands were not immediately addressed, you started calling the devs scammers.

Anyone that read your posts could easily discern that you are spoiled little man who feels entitled and that everyone should be at your beck and call and immediately drop what they are doing to answer you.

The dev team and others "offered" to make things right and do something to give back to the community.  YOU were not happy with a mere offer.  YOU DEMAND they compensate you for your losses.

You obviously can't handle the fact you lost with your investment in sigt.  If you can't handle losing, then you shouldn't be investing in crypto coins.  It has been stated many times.  Crypto coins is a "volitile" marketplace.  DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

It is because cryptovore/vikingchild shouldn't be in the middle of this. That guy is the biggest threat to this new coin. I only say those to make the other devs take a second look.
You should read the previous discord. It's all there. What could possibly go wrong on the new coin without this cryptovore "scammer"? We'll all have peace of mind without him.

cryptovore please leave the thread moderation to others and for god sake do not take a cut on the pre-mine(he proposed /salaries/bonuses..etc.. self-benefits). You are not deserving.

Bruno is a much deserving fellow and no hidden intention on the coin. Cryptovore is a different animal in the wild.
Epicyclic

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

The original association is for those affected by the original project, thus made aware that they can find some relief in swapping there useless Sigt 1.0, for this coin and help recuperate losses  Wink
pdiogo

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:26:57 AM

Can I swap to the new one from an exchange?
Dark12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:31 AM

Can I swap to the new one from an exchange?
Hey,
It is looking like they will be using a bot to accept the old signatum coin which will then automatically send the appropriate amount of Straks to your new wallet.

Technically you would be fine sending it from an exchange to a bot, but i strongly discourage it.  It would be a much safer idea to send from your desktop wallet.
Epicyclic

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:37:27 AM

I read ALL your posts.  Every one of your posts was an attack on cryptovore and/or the dev team.

The dev team and others "offered" to make things right and do something to give back to the community.  YOU were not happy with a mere offer.  YOU DEMAND they compensate you for your losses.

You obviously can't handle the fact you lost with your investment in sigt.  If you can't handle losing, then you shouldn't be investing in crypto coins.  It has been stated many times.  Crypto coins is a "volitile" marketplace.  DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

It is because cryptovore/vikingchild shouldn't be in the middle of this. That guy is the biggest threat to this new coin. I only say those to make the other devs take a second look.
You should read the previous discord. It's all there. What could possibly go wrong on the new coin without this cryptovore "scammer"? We'll all have peace of mind without him.

cryptovore please leave the thread moderation to others and for god sake do not take a cut on the pre-mine(he proposed /salaries/bonuses..etc.. self-benefits). You are not deserving.

Bruno is a much deserving fellow and no hidden intention on the coin. Cryptovore is a different animal in the wild.

Relic you need to make your mind up, you have gone from saying Vikingchild/Cryptovore is at the lead of this project to now just the middle of it, you are making it difficult for anybody to believe your legitamacy, again you call Cryptovore out as a scammer, I ask, what evidence?

I was present the entire time on the original Discord, and just like the rest of us Cryptovore himself was duped by Doc and sigtd.

The only time I saw Cryptovore have to defend himself was when McJewbie constantly demanded his promo video for signatum was broadcasted and Cryptovore refused as he deemed it false info that would create false hype the coin did not need.

He too asked Cryptovore to leave the project

He too had many demands that could not be fulfilled

He too began a hate campaign against Cryptovore for not bowing to his commands, ending in death threats from McJewbie.

You sound like McJewbie.....nobody should ever go full McJewbie.

_relic

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:57:56 AM

Relic you need to make your mind up, you have gone from saying Vikingchild/Cryptovore is at the lead of this project to now just the middle of it, you are making it difficult for anybody to believe your legitamacy, again you call Cryptovore out as a scammer, I ask, what evidence?

I was present the entire time on the original Discord, and just like the rest of us Cryptovore himself was duped by Doc and sigtd.

The only time I saw Cryptovore have to defend himself was when McJewbie constantly demanded his promo video for signatum was broadcasted and Cryptovore refused as he deemed it false info that would create false hype the coin did not need.

He too began a hate campaign against Cryptovore for not bowing to his commands, ending in death threats from McJewbie.

freshen up your mind epi, dont judge me by my comments and shittalks. take a good look.

he is at the center of it. just like doc before. hmmm. sounds fishy. read the previous discord.
pr0ximus

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:07:37 AM

freshen up your mind epi, dont judge me by my comments and shittalks. take a good look.

he is at the center of it. just like doc before. hmmm. sounds fishy. read the previous discord.
What makes you say he is at the center of it? He is the face and voice of Straks. The one who markets the coin. By your definitions, devs should market?
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

Great project but you didnt offer signature/bounty campaigns for your site to be noticed and make some noise in the bitcoin community. Looking forward to join those in the future, Hope you got plans. KUDOS!
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:42:00 AM

This is Signatum refreshed. All details are available on the website.
Awesome project, A decentralised, open source, community driven digital currency, that all we need.
_relic

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:49:43 AM

What makes you say he is at the center of it? He is the face and voice of Straks. The one who markets the coin. By your definitions, devs should market?

He is the OP of this thread, He is a core-team on discord. He is in everything about the new coin. By that alone, you can see the same scenario with the doctor and signatumd.
But the worst part, he is untrustworthy. There lies my rant and disgust. If he's really a man of whatever he claims to be, step aside.

Guys, freshen up your mind. We aim the same. success. but be wary that guy. Just like our time with the doctor, now we have vikingchild/cryptovore.
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:09:30 AM

If I have a right for voting, one vote for the first option of the upcoming swap. Please make it right and help our community alive.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:34:29 AM

Relic,

You are kindly advised to stop spreading unfounded self-fabricated lies and proceed to other crypto projects instead.

I have said enough on this subject with you and frankly I am done entertaining your unconstructive comments, simply because you are angry that I removed you from Discord.

Immediately after you were removed from Discord, you proceeded to open a Bitcointalk account, with the sole purpose to distribute your self-fabricated and self-serving lies as you were angry with me for removing you for Discord for inappropriate behaviour (that you were warned repeatedly to tone down on) as well as for Doctor for scamming you. Just like you, I lost substantial sums on Signatum myself. At one point my Signatum holdings were worth in excess of 10btc (vast majority gained through mining, and 0.88 BTC invested of personal BTC holdings), today I would not even get half a bitcoin. I can attest that I never at any point in time sold a single Signatum myself. So if I am a scammer I must be the worst scammer in human history, unless the objective of that supposed scam was to scam myself? Rather than take my personal feelings towards the Doctor and Skankhunter out unto others, who have nothing to do with it, I choose to channel my emotions and energy towards something positive instead, that helps people out. I, along with this group of people I have gathered, aim to create a positive ethical corner in the crowded crypto-scam-marketplace.

Just do not project your feelings you have for the Signatum founders onto me nor this project.

Any future comments from you are subject to moderation if they are not based on facts.

Well this post seals the deal for me. I am in. Love the level of professionalism. I do however recommend getting a different name.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
jjcool33

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

He is the OP of this thread, He is a core-team on discord. He is in everything about the new coin. By that alone, you can see the same scenario with the doctor and signatumd.
But the worst part, he is untrustworthy. There lies my rant and disgust. If he's really a man of whatever he claims to be, step aside.

Guys, freshen up your mind. We aim the same. success. but be wary that guy. Just like our time with the doctor, now we have vikingchild/cryptovore.

the new coin devs have a flat hierchy with no one person able to have full control of any part of the project. absolutely nothing like signatum. stop spreading lies you are only making yourself sound stupid. literally nobody is falling for your bs
powergecko

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:54:31 AM

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=signatum
SmallRig

Activity: 253

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:59:48 AM

lol . Signatum is dead.. we moved on . this ANN will be here until the swap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: