Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Janez1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:09 AM

Hi, I have one question if anyone had same issue. I have my sigt in wallet which i downloaded some time ago from here: https://signatum.io/#downloads. I have windows wallet.
Since I want to be prepared for swap, I suppose my wallet has to synchronized at that time. But it does synchronize for 7 days now. Despite being turned yesterday for 24 hours, it did not synchronize.
Does anyone have similar problem? Could anyone help/explain how to solve this issue.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:41 AM

When can I mine ?

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:21:32 AM

Hi, I have one question if anyone had same issue. I have my sigt in wallet which i downloaded some time ago from here: https://signatum.io/#downloads. I have windows wallet.
Since I want to be prepared for swap, I suppose my wallet has to synchronized at that time. But it does synchronize for 7 days now. Despite being turned yesterday for 24 hours, it did not synchronize.
Does anyone have similar problem? Could anyone help/explain how to solve this issue.
Thanks

If you need help with synchronization Discord is the place to go. There is a section for sync issues which should resolve it for you.
If we need to send the sigt, which is highly likely as they will be burned, you need your wallet in sync to send it.

And i like the new name. If only bitcoin transaction were completed "straks" hehe. Cant wait to see where we are with Straks in 3 months, 6 months or 1 year+ Smiley
crd007

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:55 PM

I don't get it .. How do you swap your old SIGT tokens?
Can't find any real information on this ..

marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

there is no information yet, end of November they come with announcement about swap look at signatum.org

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
beph

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Great project but you didnt offer signature/bounty campaigns for your site to be noticed and make some noise in the bitcoin community. Looking forward to join those in the future, Hope you got plans. KUDOS!

Bounties and airdrops were promised from the treasury fund, but all this speculation is putting the cart before the horse.
crd007

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

there is no information yet, end of November they come with announcement about swap look at signatum.org

Ok will do so. Thanks for the info Smiley

beph

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

He is the OP of this thread, He is a core-team on discord. He is in everything about the new coin. By that alone, you can see the same scenario with the doctor and signatumd.
But the worst part, he is untrustworthy. There lies my rant and disgust. If he's really a man of whatever he claims to be, step aside.

Guys, freshen up your mind. We aim the same. success. but be wary that guy. Just like our time with the doctor, now we have vikingchild/cryptovore.

If you really cared about the project you might have joined in with ideas and execution, just as the other guys did.

Words are cheap.

Why don't you 'step aside' given your lack of contributions?
Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

The part NOT clear to me is..... if there no value or active dev on Signatum 1.0 in future

There is no point holding Signatum 1.0 anymore.

Just burn them all together, force the Mandatory swap to the Signatum 2.0

Secondly is it same dev team working on Signatum 2.0 ?

rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=signatum

finally signatum gets the attention it deserves!

LOL
pr0ximus

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:57:06 PM

The part NOT clear to me is..... if there no value or active dev on Signatum 1.0 in future

The owners of Signatum is still Doctor and Skankhunter. The devs in Straks team has no ownership on signatum and Hence they cannot force a mandatory swap. Hence it s a choice for the users to make.
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:11:28 AM

Relic,

You are kindly advised to stop spreading unfounded self-fabricated lies and proceed to other crypto projects instead.

I have said enough on this subject with you and frankly I am done entertaining your unconstructive comments, simply because you are angry that I removed you from Discord.

Immediately after you were removed from Discord, you proceeded to open a Bitcointalk account, with the sole purpose to distribute your self-fabricated and self-serving lies as you were angry with me for removing you for Discord for inappropriate behaviour (that you were warned repeatedly to tone down on) as well as for Doctor for scamming you. Just like you, I lost substantial sums on Signatum myself. At one point my Signatum holdings were worth in excess of 10btc (vast majority gained through mining, and 0.88 BTC invested of personal BTC holdings), today I would not even get half a bitcoin. I can attest that I never at any point in time sold a single Signatum myself. So if I am a scammer I must be the worst scammer in human history, unless the objective of that supposed scam was to scam myself? Rather than take my personal feelings towards the Doctor and Skankhunter out unto others, who have nothing to do with it, I choose to channel my emotions and energy towards something positive instead, that helps people out. I, along with this group of people I have gathered, aim to create a positive ethical corner in the crowded crypto-scam-marketplace.

Just do not project your feelings you have for the Signatum founders onto me nor this project.

Any future comments from you are subject to moderation if they are not based on facts.

Well this post seals the deal for me. I am in. Love the level of professionalism. I do however recommend getting a different name.

The original thread was locked.  And I am supposed to contact the original/same team.  to recover my funds.

Keep on pumping... those bicycle pedals.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

Ok will do so. Thanks for the info Smiley
so we wait till end of Nov for swap?
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

When can I mine ?

The mining period is long gone. I wouldn't waste your time here.
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

When can I mine ?

The mining period is long gone. I wouldn't waste your time here.

you can mine Straks when it is launch end of november.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
coteng2

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:47:00 AM

lol . Signatum is dead.. we moved on . this ANN will be here until the swap
I had been mining sigt before, but I was disappointed that it was a lie, so I sold it all at a low price. I hope that 2.0 is an honest publisher, and I need comfort.
Tuwan

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

Happy Mining!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:53:02 AM

The owners of Signatum is still Doctor and Skankhunter. The devs in Straks team has no ownership on signatum and Hence they cannot force a mandatory swap. Hence it s a choice for the users to make.

Fair enough, Then what will happen if I choose not swap, That means is it Signatum 1.0 died away after November  Huh

Ginzink

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:26:58 AM

Fair enough, Then what will happen if I choose not swap, That means is it Signatum 1.0 died away after November  Huh

Signatum 1 is already dead. The developers with core code left a long time ago. The community devs are giving us a new chance with STRAKS. The only reason Sigt dont have 1 satoshi value is that it can be swapped, so we owe them a big thank you. And hopefully they will deliver a new good chain that will get continious development Smiley
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

i dont get these shills here?! All you bag holders could have sold sigt long ago when it was clear that doc is gone, price was still up.
this coinswap is bullshit and here is why:

- who guarantees that there will be an exchange for the new coin?!
- who is going to pay the listing fees ?
- if there is a listing the price will be at 0 sat because the exchange doesn't care that you swapped your coins.
  this is not a buy order, if no one comes along and buys the coin the price is 0 and you are fckd.

seriously u are way better off if you sell now at 100sat before its too late,
i dont know why this ex-signatum group thinks the entry price for the new coin gonna be high?!
just to inform u guys - the price gonna be very very low, since the coins get swapped and there are no buy orders
u gonna end up with a coin at 10sat and this is the truth , checkout what happened to other coins after a coinswap.
On start the Straks coin gonna be a useless coin without any features except that it was coinswapped from
the signatum scam coin, no marketplace no features nothing remaining, just a coin with wallets, and bag holders that
swap.
What makes things even worse, is that there are others who hold much more sigt than u guys, cause they bought it cheap
at 70-80sat if these guys swap, they will sell and destroy the price on the start and thats a fact.

You would all be way better off if u sell sigt now and just buy the new coin on release, this will make the price rise, and u will
ultimately get the new coin at a much lower price.
Ginzink

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

i dont get these shills here?! All you bag holders could have sold sigt long ago when it was clear that doc is gone, price was still up.
this coinswap is bullshit and here is why:

- who guarantees that there will be an exchange for the new coin?!
- who is going to pay the listing fees ?
- if there is a listing the price will be at 0 sat because the exchange doesn't care that you swapped your coins.
  this is not a buy order, if no one comes along and buys the coin the price is 0 and you are fckd.

seriously u are way better off if you sell now at 100sat before its too late,
i dont know why this ex-signatum group thinks the entry price for the new coin gonna be high?!
just to inform u guys - the price gonna be very very low, since the coins get swapped and there are no buy orders
u gonna end up with a coin at 10sat and this is the truth , checkout what happened to other coins after a coinswap.
On start the Straks coin gonna be a useless coin without any features except that it was coinswapped from
the signatum scam coin, no marketplace no features nothing remaining, just a coin with wallets, and bag holders that
swap.
What makes things even worse, is that there are others who hold much more sigt than u guys, cause they bought it cheap
at 70-80sat if these guys swap, they will sell and destroy the price on the start and thats a fact.

You would all be way better off if u sell sigt now and just buy the new coin on release, this will make the price rise, and u will
ultimately get the new coin at a much lower price.

It is a gamble, and you got decent arguments which can be discussed! I dont think the price will go very high at once. There are to many who either bought cheap and want a quick buck, and holders who just want a portion back. But for me the current low market cap makes it worth the risk. You dont need alot of action to get to this mcap with the new coin.

Getting it on exchanges - Dev team. Paying for exchanges listing fee - Treasury fund (but need a listing to make that fund gain btc though Tongue ).

Selling now may actually be the correct choice for alot of holders, but not for me. I like high risk / high reward coins Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: