Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please choose the coin-swap mechanic you prefer. For further details regarding the logic please read the most recent update (30th October). The option that receives the most votes by Saturday the 4th November, will be the one applied to the swap.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every FOUR Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. All Signatum V1 coins received during the swap, will be burned.
* You get ONE coin on the new blockchain for every TWENTY Signatum V1 coins you swap to the new blockchain. You will then get to keep your Signatum V1 coins in the process too and are free to trade them afterwards. Hence no coins will be burned.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum 2.0  (Read 102071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:36:44 PM

those nodes work and sync is active
also I managed to move my wallet on a server and unlock it for stacking
after exactly 24 hours I have two income transactions, one is 78.4 SIGT and another is 37, I think this is not the amount I should be getting with stacking the amount of cons I have, it's nearly 1% of total amount a bit less.

Also after reading this thread for couple days I decided not to swap SIGT and wait (or not) for a miracle to happen, atm  I have 8 active connections
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:21:59 AM

those nodes work and sync is active
also I managed to move my wallet on a server and unlock it for stacking
after exactly 24 hours I have two income transactions, one is 78.4 SIGT and another is 37, I think this is not the amount I should be getting with stacking the amount of cons I have, it's nearly 1% of total amount a bit less.

Also after reading this thread for couple days I decided not to swap SIGT and wait (or not) for a miracle to happen, atm  I have 8 active connections

I trying to stacke about 3 month. Some weeks i have received 10%, but last time it only 1-2% and not every days/weeks.
For the last week i didnt receive anything Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
rmh01

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

I'm finding the recent price rise and the fact, that user 'signatum' came out to close the old thread where the scam was unmasked a bit troublesome.
Why would someone buy a confirmed scam coin, which has nothing added value?
Please share your opinions.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

Cause this is altcoin market , nothing is impossible!!! Grin
And now it was the super moon , so to the moooon! Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
rmh01

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

Cause this is altcoin market , nothing is impossible!!! Grin
And now it was the super moon , so to the moooon! Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think it's very unhealthy for the competent altcoins, if some zeropurpose-megascam coin can rise 212.13% within a week, months after it is clear to everyone that it was a pre-planned scam.
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Nothing is healthy here , it is MONEY and greed that is driving this machine and that what it is.
evilcrypto

Activity: 131
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Same here about syncing problems, maybe another wallet version needed?

https://signatum.org/download/original-qt-wallet/

This one works fine for me. Have tested on 4-s pcs.
I have created signatum.conf
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=114.23.150.140:33333
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=129.242.71.138:33333
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=136.243.50.159:33333
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=147.135.220.159:33333
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=195.122.243.226:33333
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=212.113.231.178:33333
addnode=31.193.131.89:33333
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=45.32.102.240
addnode=45.76.92.227
addnode=45.77.235.89:33333
addnode=45.77.51.253
addnode=45.77.51.253:33333
addnode=47.184.192.237:33333
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=80.6.164.72:33333
addnode=coinsmarkets.com:33333
addnode=node.611.to:33333
addnode=novaexchange.com:33333
addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc

and have disabled windows firewall.

The swap procedure has ended already? 
U still have about 15 hours.

Can you please upload the blockchain to Mega, or another similar serveice?

penelope55

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Can the devs please allow people to get their coins out of the wallet today? It's obvious that you're not allowing people to transfer coins. People invested their own money into your project. Money that is now gone. Please fix the wallet issue and allow the transactions to go through.
icedevil

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

The STRAKS swap opportunity was meant to help OLD Signatum investors after having been scammed by the old developers of Signatum.  We expected a "free rider" issue from the outset.  To the extent that we continue to observe an excessive abuse of the swap process, we will terminate the swap offering earlier than intended.  An olive branch had been offered to the old Signatum investors, but many seem to be foolishly holding out until the last few days, and further, recommending new members of the STRAKS community to swap via Signatum.  Please refrain from advising new members of the community to swap into STRAKS.  Consider this a final reminder to all OLD Signatum investors to swap as soon as possible, you have at least 24 hours.  Take advantage of the swap.

straks scam!!!
penelope55

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

The STRAKS swap opportunity was meant to help OLD Signatum investors after having been scammed by the old developers of Signatum.  We expected a "free rider" issue from the outset.  To the extent that we continue to observe an excessive abuse of the swap process, we will terminate the swap offering earlier than intended.  An olive branch had been offered to the old Signatum investors, but many seem to be foolishly holding out until the last few days, and further, recommending new members of the STRAKS community to swap via Signatum.  Please refrain from advising new members of the community to swap into STRAKS.  Consider this a final reminder to all OLD Signatum investors to swap as soon as possible, you have at least 24 hours.  Take advantage of the swap.

straks scam!!!

I'm not sure why there is fear of having new members hold STRAKS unless they already know it's destined to follow the same fate as SIGT. Nothing worse than having more people involved in your scam when you're attempting faux damage control. Just a heads up that this damage control is appearing even more of scam right now. There are a lot of eyes on this and your team. The people who were scammed initially just want to recoup some of their loss. Save face, and allow them to do so. Fix the wallet and let the transactions go through.
rmh01

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

They can't fix the wallet (and why would they?, sigt has been dead for a while), because have no access to github etc.

But it works, just the sigt network is crap, because to run a node with other reason than make the swap transaction, you must be a fool.

If you accuse them about money invested in some project, then i think your not aware of the sigt history. IT WAS A PURE SCAM. YOU ARE SCAMMED.

This questions remained:
Is the only purpose of straks to re-value they(strak founders) sigt funds?
Is it a second-skin scam on the sigt poject? (swap process announce pumps sigt price, so they can dump the sigt-shit)
Or is it a legitimate project with real development and community?

I would like to believe the last statement, but i have minor concerns. The most important is: how is it possible, to post in the name of user 'signatum' if signatum and doc stepped down (dump & escaped), and if the access is legit, why after so much time?

And one more thing:
Everybody talks about investors. There was no investors, only poor miners, who had to pay electricity and only got shigt and stupid speculators, who buyed this shit without realizing, it's a copy-paste coin, with nothing added value.
penelope55

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

They can't fix the wallet (and why would they?, sigt has been dead for a while), because have no access to github etc.

But it works, just the sigt network is crap, because to run a node with other reason than make the swap transaction, you must be a fool.

If you accuse them about money invested in some project, then i think your not aware of the sigt history. IT WAS A PURE SCAM. YOU ARE SCAMMED.

This questions remained:
Is it a second-skin scam on the sigt poject? (swap process announce pumps sigt price, so they can dump the sigt-shit)

I would like to believe the last statement, but i have minor concerns. The most important is: how is it possible, to post in the name of user 'signatum' if signatum and doc stepped down (dump & escaped), and if the access is legit, why after so much time?

And one more thing:
Everybody talks about investors. There was no investors, only poor miners, who had to pay electricity and only got shigt and stupid speculators, who buyed this shit without realizing, it's a copy-paste coin, with nothing added value.

You're right, it was a scam and now a swap and news of a swap will temporarily inflate the price of an otherwise dead coin allowing them to dump the SIGT they had, while not allowing anyone else to dump theirs. They say everyone else must convert to another coin. Not sure if this was the plan all along but it definitely made them more money. There were investors too. The coins I had are lost in limbo somewhere once sent out of the wallet.
rmh01

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

This questions remained:

And one more thing:

You're right, it was a scam and now a swap and news of a swap will temporarily inflate the price of an otherwise dead coin allowing them to dump the SIGT they had, while not allowing anyone else to dump theirs. They say everyone else must convert to another coin. Not sure if this was the plan all along but it definitely made them more money. There were investors too. The coins I had are lost in limbo somewhere once sent out of the wallet.

Not quite right, because the now pumped sigt price is still very low compared to the price, when sigt was PoW. So not more money, just lesser loss.
And everybody have the option to sell their shigt at Yobit for example.

You have coins in your wallet and can't send it because the network won't sync, or have other problem?
If you already sent, then it will arrive once your transaction are included in a block. If not, your coins are still yours. It's not bitcoin with a full mempool, if your tx is properly propagated, it will be 'mined'.

I also had problems syncing, but i left the node running, went to dinner, and when returned, my node was synced with only some nodes. (that was ~15 days before)
penelope55

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

This questions remained:

And one more thing:

Not quite right, because the now pumped sigt price is still very low compared to the price, when sigt was PoW. So not more money, just lesser loss.

You have coins in your wallet and can't send it because the network won't sync, or have other problem?
If you already sent, then it will arrive once your transaction are included in a block. If not, your coins are still yours. It's not bitcoin with a full mempool, if your tx is properly propagated, it will be 'mined'.

I also had problems syncing, but i left the node running, went to dinner, and when returned, my node was synced with only some nodes. (that was ~15 days before)

You are right regarding the price. For the wallet/transaction issue, my friend sent his to the exchange two days ago and it's not showing in the wallet nor the exchange. He was just an investor in the coin and is looking to recoup some loss, whatever it may be.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

My friend mined Signatum some months ago in first days after start and he has made good money. I have surprised that Signatum still alive. Could somebody explain how many coins is mined already?
rmh01

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

This questions remained:

And one more thing:

You are right regarding the price. For the wallet/transaction issue, my friend sent his to the exchange two days ago and it's not showing in the wallet nor the exchange. He was just an investor in the coin and is looking to recoup some loss, whatever it may be.

Do you have the txid of that transaction?

Otherwise i'm looked the burn address: https://explorer.signatum.network/address/BSigtBurnAddressDontSendXXXXYQeifa , and looks like ~2/3 of all sigt is burned. If we consider market sentiments, the price increase is not that strange/much with this fact.

And why did you/your friend decided to sell instead of the swap? I'm just curious, how others see the situation.
rmh01

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

My friend mined Signatum some months ago in first days after start and he has made good money. I have surprised that Signatum still alive. Could somebody explain how many coins is mined already?

Signatum has died and it's an undead now.
Mining ended at block 100.000, the coins generated with staking is much lesser. I think 120mill coins exists, whereof 80mill was burned already.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

How do you swap the coins plz?  thx Smiley
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

How do you swap the coins plz?  thx Smiley

it not possible anymore, swap signatum to straks is finished yesterday.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sr.Elber

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

I know I could exchange my coins yesterday, but the deadline was over, I know that you did not have any obligation to do this, but as you have already done, you have already been able to do it, you could extend it for a while, I know how I have many who are lost, who have lost a lot of money, maybe compromise the cornogram a little, but I would gain a lot more in respect and trust in my opinion, of course.

I do not have so many funds so it would end up becoming a great loss.
Thank you for the space and the attention.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: